I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calls from close friends today made my heart very joyful...so thankful for beautiful friendships...:heart:

I think Wednesday is going to be anti-climatic unless they are able to work some recruiting magic...:(

I think it is time to get all dolled up now...Picking up someone at the airport in a couple hours...

I think seeing him after many months will make everything OK...:heart:

I think I'm officially too old for partying 'til the sun comes up.

I think it's a little odd than within 20 min of meeting my new neighbor he tells me his wife waxes and had it done this morning. Lol.

I think 16lbs of spiral cut cooked ham is far too much ham for just one person, but I also think that @ $13.50 (US) it was just too damn good a deal to pass up.
I think ham is going to feature very prominently in my cooking for the next month.
I think I should have bought some split peas so I could make a split pea and ham soup.
I think I need to call my bff and share the ham.

I think 16lbs of spiral cut cooked ham is far too much ham for just one person, but I also think that @ $13.50 (US) it was just too damn good a deal to pass up.
I think ham is going to feature very prominently in my cooking for the next month.
I think I should have bought some split peas so I could make a split pea and ham soup.
I think I need to call my bff and share the ham.

I think this post made me giggle ...

Hope you're well sweetie?

:D :kiss:

I think taking care of my mom while she has a stomach virus should repay her for some of the crap I pulled during my teens and early 20s... maybe?

I think taking care of my mom while she has a stomach virus should repay her for some of the crap I pulled during my teens and early 20s... maybe?

I think it will a little bit, depending on what kind of crap. lol

;)

I think it's time for me to cook some dinner ...

I think as much as I don't want to I have to get up and make the desserts for service tomorrow and start some other things for tomorrow night too. *yawn*

attachment.php

I think this is very very true!!

Attachments

• truth.jpg
    truth.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 127
I think the lack of spanking, the politically correct police, and the fact that we don't keep score in peewee sports anymore is why our nation is going down the shitter. If or when my child misbehaves I should be allowed to spank his ass just like mine and yours did. Our news and play by play commentators shouldn't have to apologize if they say retard or the N word. It is free speech. People are too fucking sensitive now a days. Finally bring back dodge ball and quit giving ribbons to 6th place teams. There are winning and losing situations in everyday life. What are we teaching them by saying you came in last here is a ribbon to remind you every day.

I think we have become a nation of over sensitive twats and it is no wonder no one is hardly afraid of us anymore.

I think I'm itchin' for a fight tonight.. or else my husband is purposely trying to push my buttons...

I think I woke up more confused then when I went to bed

I also think I shouldn't be awake at 330am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back