I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is really one of the worst B flick movies ever. How it got 2 out of 5 stars is beyone me. Iron City - a take on the Nazi's launching their civilization to the dark side of the moon in the 1940s and living there until we discover them in 2018 where they are trying to put together their final plans to take over earth. It's complete with cheesy sci-fi music. I'm turning it now, because it's also in subtitles. That's asking to much of me.

i think i'm sorry you had to watch any of that. i think "iron city" would make a wonderful story title, though.

I think if you're going to sing the national anthem, sing it....don't fuck it up with all the "flavor" shit.

I think if you're going to sing the national anthem, sing it....don't fuck it up with all the "flavor" shit.
Sometimes I think that and then think The National Anthem is not my song it is every citizens song....So they have the right to sing it as they feel it.........and then I think don't fuck it uppppp..........If I sang it the song would be unrecognisable by humans....

I think this just got interesting, I should charge my phone and get some coffee. :D

I think.......both are......hmmm......sigh......;)

article-2271598-1746C4A5000005DC-454_308x694.jpg

article-2271598-1746C23D000005DC-202_314x694.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back