I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon all! I hope that all of you are having a great day!!!

Hi to all that have traveled through and will travel through..

Anyone see BBG, Trainer and DaddyJohn? I hope that all of them are okay!

Congrats on the office move and the help RJ!

Hey there Miss Bee, thanks for missing me....Just been caught up in the usual chaotic crap called life..LOL...

It's been a while since I said hello on here. Hope everyone is well and misbehaving!

Good evening my sexy sweeties.... How are you tonight.

Hi BBG! :rose:

Hey Bee......I am here.....just been busy with RL stuff!!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!!

Hi DaddyJohn! Hear you about RL stuff..Glad to see you again here!

Hey there Miss Bee, thanks for missing me....Just been caught up in the usual chaotic crap called life..LOL...

Hey BBG..Hope that your life will slow down for you soon..Hope you find a job and place soon as well..

It's been a while since I said hello on here. Hope everyone is well and misbehaving!

Hi bijennifer..nice to see you...

Happy "HUMP DAY" all..Hope you have a great day...We have made it mid week! YAY!!! Have a good one..Hugs to you all!

Good morning all, BeeLou, tag your it. BiJennifer welcome back, I still owe you a sexy PM some time.

morning all trying to just be a lurker today but I know I will fail.

hey PA hows it going bud (((Bee))):rose::kiss:

Good morning to all the sexy men and the even sexier women who love them. hope everyones day goes well.

Good morning all, BeeLou, tag your it. BiJennifer welcome back, I still owe you a sexy PM some time.

Morning PA! Hope you are doing well today...PM box is open to you anytime hon..

morning all trying to just be a lurker today but I know I will fail.

hey PA hows it going bud (((Bee))):rose::kiss:

((((Warlock)))) how are you doing today hon? :kiss:

Good morning to all the sexy men and the even sexier women who love them. hope everyones day goes well.

Good morning sweet TA! I hope you are well today!

Morning PA! Hope you are doing well today...PM box is open to you anytime hon..

((((Warlock)))) how are you doing today hon? :kiss:

Good morning sweet TA! I hope you are well today!

I'm doing good. just doing laundry today. just wish that creepy guy on the third floor wouldn't ask me if i need help with my laundry while i'm holding a pair of my panties... lol

I'm doing good. just doing laundry today. just wish that creepy guy on the third floor wouldn't ask me if i need help with my laundry while i'm holding a pair of my panties... lol

LOL to funny about the guy! I would be freaked!

I am on my way back to work.lunch break is over for me...

LOL to funny about the guy! I would be freaked!

I am on my way back to work.lunch break is over for me...

This is the third time he's asked me. and one time i caught him taking my clothes out of the dryer before my time was up. my panties were in his hand. i flipped out on him. lol

um sorry I thought it was the best time. :D

I'm sorry, but I liked talking to you. Nezt time I won't wear my trench coat, & drool so bad, OK????

This is the third time he's asked me. and one time i caught him taking my clothes out of the dryer before my time was up. my panties were in his hand. i flipped out on him. lol

Oh my goodness...LOL about flpping out on him...but sounds like he hasn't gotten the hint!

Oh my goodness...LOL about flpping out on him...but sounds like he hasn't gotten the hint!

maybe i should stop wearing such sexy panties... but who know cotton boyshorts would get me into such trouble... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back