I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like I hear that line from the SO all the time too:D.... He's an EMT/P-lol - you all do your jobs and I'll worry, that's MY job:D:D:D:D:kiss:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm seems like i hear that all the time myself hahahahaand i know that is not gooing to happen(yiiu stop worrying) so you just go ahead and worry...even though you have nothing to worry about hehehe

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm seems like i hear that all the time myself hahahahaand i know that is not gooing to happen(yiiu stop worrying) so you just go ahead and worry...even though you have nothing to worry about hehehe

Thanks - always nice to have 'permission'!:D:kiss:

i've lived my life telling people not to worry, ya think anyone listened.......haha

any clearing on the weather up there yet??i know i'll feel better when it's over...for you!!:kiss::kiss:

Aw heck no - hasn't gotten bad enough to start getting better yet - lol:D

Aw heck no - hasn't gotten bad enough to start getting better yet - lol:D

oh the calm before the storm....and whatever you get now, i'll probably be put late dealing with it later. better be checking the WC a little closer......feel for you...i've got a family full of worries that DON'T like stormy weather...........

Just popping in.....glad to see that everyone is safe.....so far at least......hope everyone stays safe!!

Well everyone seems to be talking weather which is very understandable, especially if you live in the mid-west. I am in the pacific northwest. I hope all is well. I do not have T.V. so I only get news from the internet. Not very reliable.

But I am going to talk about liking older men. When in my 20's and 30's I found older men incredibly sexy. In fact I married 2 older men. One 11 years older and the better one ,20 years older. Now that I am 51 I really can't go much older as most would be dead. LoL. So my BF is 3 years younger than me and I am enjoying that too.

Well everyone seems to be talking weather which is very understandable, especially if you live in the mid-west. I am in the pacific northwest. I hope all is well. I do not have T.V. so I only get news from the internet. Not very reliable.

But I am going to talk about liking older men. When in my 20's and 30's I found older men incredibly sexy. In fact I married 2 older men. One 11 years older and the better one ,20 years older. Now that I am 51 I really can't go much older as most would be dead. LoL. So my BF is 3 years younger than me and I am enjoying that too.

WOW!!! an older woman here...but of course you are welcome, and you are still an younger woman to a lot here, and i'm still a younger man blah blah blah WELCOME and enjoy your stay. you apparently a lady who does just that!!!!

I hear you WWL - Always loved older men myself too but learning now that a lot of what I thought of as age related (at 20ish myself) is actually based more on a number of other factors. My oldest was over twice my age (when I was 25 and he was 52) and my oldest spouse was 12 years older. My current SO is also younger for exactly the same reasons...........:D:D:D

I hear you WWL - Always loved older men myself too but learning now that a lot of what I thought of as age related (at 20ish myself) is actually based more on a number of other factors. My oldest was over twice my age (when I was 25 and he was 52) and my oldest spouse was 12 years older. My current SO is also younger for exactly the same reasons...........:D:D:D

HEY!!! Sounds like we are getting sold...um...short around here :(:(:D LOl!!!!

Older Men

Yep...love older men.
They generally are very secure with their sexuality and don't feel obligated to prove their virility and skills. They also tend to be more concerned about pleasing their partner as well as themselves. Just this girls perspective...not intended to offend anyone.

Yep...love older men.
They generally are very secure with their sexuality and don't feel obligated to prove their virility and skills. They also tend to be more concerned about pleasing their partner as well as themselves. Just this girls perspective...not intended to offend anyone.

How could anyone find that offensive. Being 55 I for one am honored by that description

Yep...love older men.

*Clapping* Yes!:rose:

WOW!!! an older woman here...but of course you are welcome, and you are still an younger woman to a lot here, and i'm still a younger man blah blah blah WELCOME and enjoy your stay. you apparently a lady who does just that!!!!
SoFireDog-So rub it in, Welcome to the newbies!!!

Yep...love older men.

I think you are right I love your perspective...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back