I Know...You Must Be A Racist!

Lazaran

Literotica Guru
I know...you must be a racist, if you won't acknowledge the historical record of systemic racism in America and the legacy effect it has had in advantaging white people in society, while disadvantaging black people.

I know...you must be a racist, if you argue in favor of the confederate flag and statues honoring racist confederate traitors, while knowing the pain it must cause black people to be forced to see them everyday in the public square.

I know...you must be a racist, if you wont acknowledge that America's history of systemic racism and classism has caused a disproportionate number of black people to live in poverty, which has led to a disproportionate number of negative outcomes in all aspects of their lives. The most glaring examples of these poverty induced negative outcomes are in the areas of health, education, housing, and most importantly, criminal justice. The fact that poverty leads to more crimes of desperation as well as lack of funds for a competent legal defense, is the reason criminal justice deserves special mention. Racial profiling and prejudicial sentencing guidelines, just add imsult to injury.

I know...you must be a racist.......

I know...you must be a racist, if you won't acknowledge the historical record of systemic racism in America and the legacy effect it has had in advantaging white people in society, while disadvantaging black people.

I know...you must be a racist, if you argue in favor of the confederate flag and statues honoring racist confederate traitors, while knowing the pain it must cause black people to be forced to see them everyday in the public square.

I know...you must be a racist, if you wont acknowledge that America's history of systemic racism and classism has caused a disproportionate number of black people to live in poverty, which has led to a disproportionate number of negative outcomes in all aspects of their lives. The most glaring examples of these poverty induced negative outcomes are in the areas of health, education, housing, and most importantly, criminal justice. The fact that poverty leads to more crimes of desperation as well as lack of funds for a competent legal defense, is the reason criminal justice deserves special mention. Racial profiling and prejudicial sentencing guidelines, just add imsult to injury.

Disadvantaging?
đź‘€
I know... you must be retarded.......

Yes.

I am a racist.

Even though my people suffered genocide,
I still don't see a "systemic" racism outside of
the mental machinations of the unhinged Left whose endgame is to take power
in order to tilt at their imaginary windmills and bring us the freedom and enlightenment
that totalitarians and their regimes always bring to the population which needs to be directed and manipulated
to some equally imaginary Utopian outcome that will finally abrogate basic human nature once and for all.

And most of these people are united by one thing: their middle-class whiteness and smug university "education..."

Disadvantaging?
đź‘€
I know... you must be retarded.......

Yes, disadvantaging. It's the present participle of disadvantage and the word was used correctly.

Are you ignorant and uneducated???

Yes, disadvantaging. It's the present participle of disadvantage and the word was used correctly.

Long before you took up this phony narrative we knew you were a racist dummy.:rolleyes:

Yes.

I am a racist.

Even though my people suffered genocide,
I still don't see a "systemic" racism outside of
the mental machinations of the unhinged Left whose endgame is to take power
in order to tilt at their imaginary windmills and bring us the freedom and enlightenment
that totalitarians and their regimes always bring to the population which needs to be directed and manipulated
to some equally imaginary Utopian outcome that will finally abrogate basic human nature once and for all.

And most of these people are united by one thing: their middle-class whiteness and smug university "education..."

I'm not surprised you don't see it, because sociopaths have difficulty with empathy and taking into consideration how other people might feel.

Despite your psychological blindness, the legacy effect of slavery, Jim Crow, segregation, discrimination, media stereotyping, police profiling, etc, has resulted in a scientifically verifiable systemic disadvantagimg of black people to the advantage of white people up until this very day.

Have things gotten better than the days of overt slavery??? Of course. But it's also obvious that the end of slavery was not the end of oppressive measures in the United States to systematically disadvantage and exploit black people to the benefit and advantage of white people.

This does not mean that the wealthy didn't exploit and disadvantege poor white people as well, just that black people had several more barriers to upward mobility placed in their way on top of the traditional exploitative and exclusionary measures enacted by the wealthy to maintain the status quo.

Last edited:
Despite your psychological blindness, the legacy effect of slavery, Jim Crow, segregation, discrimination, media stereotyping, police profiling, etc, has resulted in a scientifically verifiable systemic disadvantagimg of black people to the advantage of white people up until this very day
^^^
This is a fairy tale. A phony excuse for individual irresponsibility, poor decision making, and the comprehensive social failures of 60 years of Democrat social policy in black communities.

^^^This is a fairy tale. A phony excuse for individual irresponsibility, poor decision making, and the comprehensive social failures of 60 years of Democrat social policy in black communities.

Ain't no problem in Murica today that cannot be solved with either a tax cut for the rich and/or a stern lecture for the poor. #ThosePeople just have to be moar bootstrappy! Can't make do on two jobs? Get a third one!

Ain't no problem in Murica today that cannot be solved with either a tax cut for the rich and/or a stern lecture for the poor. #ThosePeople just have to be moar bootstrappy! Can't make do on two jobs? Get a third one!

This problem will be solved when the black female divorces the government and the black male is returned to the home to take his rightful place in the family structure where he can accept his moral duty and economic responsibility as a husband and a father. If it takes more than one job, so be it. His grandfathers and great grandfathers managed to do it.

^^^
This is a fairy tale. A phony excuse for individual irresponsibility, poor decision making, and the comprehensive social failures of 60 years of Democrat social policy in black communities.

This problem will be solved when the black female divorces the government and the black male is returned to the home to take his rightful place in the family structure where he can accept his moral duty and economic responsibility as a husband and a father. If it takes more than one job, so be it. His grandfathers and great grandfathers managed to do it.

huh. lotta talking here.

You ever think about speaking in front of a group of Black Americans, like say, at a community center or a symposium, to tell them these exact thoughts about their past and present and future? Inform them about their history, what they've done wrong and what they can do to correct their situation? Using all that you've said here concerning Black people as a member of this site? And then be willing to listen to them respond to your words?

Could you do that?

giphy.gif

oh, to give you a boost, this scenario assumes you don't believe in the current COVID situation or masking up, so you can leave that factor out for being in an enclosed space with other people. ;)

huh. lotta talking here.

You ever think about speaking in front of a group of Black Americans, like say, at a community center or a symposium, to tell them these exact thoughts about their past and present and future? Inform them about their history, what they've done wrong and what they can do to correct their situation? Using all that you've said here concerning Black people as a member of this site? And then be willing to listen to them respond to your words?

Could you do that?

giphy.gif

oh, to give you a boost, this scenario assumes you don't believe in the current COVID situation or masking up, so you can leave that factor out for being in an enclosed space with other people. ;)

I think it's called " the bravery of being out of range".

Preaching from a position of privilege doesn't go over too well when you're up close and personal with people who were exploited to obtain that privilege.

If your name is Que

Neither.

You take yourself way too seriously. Get some fresh air, step away from the kool-aid stand.

huh. lotta talking here.

Former Vice President Joe Biden told a group of black mayors in Georgia during a 2019 meeting that an issue with education reform in their communities is that "parents can't read or write themselves," The New York Times reported on Thursday
Source

I'm not surprised you don't see it, because sociopaths have difficulty with empathy and taking into consideration how other people might feel.

You might want to look into a mirror on that one.

Why is it that the angry Left has the proclivity to scream at people,
YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THE FEELINGS OF OTHERS
NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP BECAUSE NO ONE
WANTS TO LISTEN TO YOUR CRAP!!!

;) ;) :p

I know you must be racist if you begain a sentence with "I'm not racist but ..."

#USAisfucked

How about this: I began with I am a Racist
but I am also a Native American...

~~~ but ~~~

for the life of me, I don't understand why the
white privileged children of the middle class
have appointed themselves my champions
and the guardians of my heritage,
feelings and sensitivities.

When he's not busy melting down,
that's also part of Kanye's messaging...

^^^

Saw this and immediately thought of you and the rest of the RWCJ

A-Concise-History-Of-Black-White-Relations-In-The-United-States.png

You need to hear some hard truths. No black lives matter until all black lives matter. The black community needs to get its act together. Forget about reparations. This generation doesn't deserve them. They are a culture of violence and ignorance. The blacks are slaughtering each other in my community and it has to stop. I would be racist if I didn't give a shit that they're killing each other. I have zero reason to care because it hanse effect on my, but I do care. Police should not abuse anyone. Bad cops should be fired quickly. Blacks need to obey and respect the law. Its AMAZING how you can avoid most adverse police interactions if you don't break the law. IMO, the mission of BLM is to protect the rights of the "community" to live by a different set of rules. Where is today's Dr. King?

Back