"It's A Wonderful Life" X-Rated Version

Ramone45

Literotica Guru
The women are so fucking hot. Violet that little slut. Ruth, Harry's wife. But especially Mary Hatch Bailey. God damn she's hot.Naked in the hydrangea bush. That dress she wore when George visited her. I love those bras. She must have been wearing nice garters and stockings. You know she wasn't a virgin. She definitely fucked Frank Wainwright. Mary must have been incredible in bed. I'm sure she was a very generous lover. I'll bet she gave great head. In the climactic scene where Mary arranged for Frank to advance $25000. to George, they exchange a knowing look, acknowledging that Mary got the money from her previous lover. I could probably go on. Lots of sexual references.

That is a terrific idea. Maybe do a gender swap on the angel. Clarence becomes Clarise. It would be a hell of an undertaking though.

Donna Reed was absolutely gorgeous. Her and Ingrid Bergman are my two go to old-school crushes.

Love the idea of writing a story. Violet is quite the hussy. Ruth is quite a dish too.

There’s even something sexy about Mary in the alternate universe when she’s a spinster…

My all-time favorite Christmas movie. Jimmy Stewart was struggling terribly with PTSD during the filming of this movie. He was only a year removed from getting out of the army airport, where he flew 30 something missions in B24 liberators… there are some very haunting scenes with him in this movie.

The bridge scene was inspired by the actual bridge in the town. I grew up in in New Jersey. There was even a real nearby town called Pottersville!

I kept watching the climactic scene where Mary secured $25000. from Frank Wainright, her former lover. Mary and George share knowing looks. He knows she was able to get this money because she fucked Frank and her return look implies that she may have to fuck him again in gratitude. To me, it's a very hot scene.

Back