Humiliation ideas

Shadowsdream said:
iamadog

http://www.themistress.addr.com/demo/

I have taken pictures of the panties in question for you.

I can control My slave from any room in My home. I love to turn them on when he is doing the dishes and thinks I am busy at the computer..3 rooms away. I like to use this toy in short blasts rather than to a full orgasm...more a taunt and a tease of denial and frustration....

I asked him what he thinks the range is outdoors and he guesses about 100 meters....and I have no idea what that is since I am still on the old fashioned Canadian measurements of feet and inches.

In reading this post the thought that comes to mind
is walking a distance from a sub through a downtown area
and...... <big evil grin>........give it a turn on occasionally

yeah and?????

iamadog

http://www.themistress.addr.com/demo/

I have taken pictures of the panties in question for you.

I can control My slave from any room in My home. I love to turn them on when he is doing the dishes and thinks I am busy at the computer..3 rooms away. I like to use this toy in short blasts rather than to a full orgasm...more a taunt and a tease of denial and frustration....

I asked him what he thinks the range is outdoors and he guesses about 100 meters....and I have no idea what that is since I am still on the old fashioned Canadian measurements of feet and inches.

===========
yeah and????/ it still would be aproblem for me. bet ya $20 I'd have them so messy in just mere seconds....ya know???

be good folks....
mad dog

greetings A/all.....yes, these panties are an experience~ Picture a lecture presentation in a hotel ballroom filled with "stuffed" shirts, male bastions of power in the healthcare field and a tall, slender redhead female making a serious formal bid for grant funding. Now picture that female dressed in a sedate yet sexy silk suit with revealing slits, quite high heels, thigh-hi silk stockings and "the panties".....and attempting to conduct a slide presentation.....while her Master clicks to change the slides and her!....Amazing how one's train of thought can be derailed!!!and how beet red one's face can get!....Made a successful presentation, however and got funded for another year!....oh yeah, and Master was pleased!

joi said:
greetings A/all.....yes, these panties are an experience~ Picture a lecture presentation in a hotel ballroom filled with "stuffed" shirts, male bastions of power in the healthcare field and a tall, slender redhead female making a serious formal bid for grant funding. Now picture that female dressed in a sedate yet sexy silk suit with revealing slits, quite high heels, thigh-hi silk stockings and "the panties".....and attempting to conduct a slide presentation.....while her Master clicks to change the slides and her!....Amazing how one's train of thought can be derailed!!!and how beet red one's face can get!....Made a successful presentation, however and got funded for another year!....oh yeah, and Master was pleased!

This sounds wonderful and something I would do

U master should be proud of U

She Was Humiliated

Being tied down and photographed always got to her because of the fact that someone had to develop them, adding the price list realy got to her.

Last edited:
Humiliation?

I don't know if it is humiliation or embarrassment, but one thing that always excites me is thinking of being blindfolded, hearing what I think are other people in front of me and then being slowly and methodically undressed.

I am never really sure if I am alone with the person undressing me.

At times I think I am and at others I am sure that many people are watching.

It just makes me imagine so many things.

I don't know if it is humiliation or embarrassment, but one thing that always excites

My wife loves this also. Very often I have blindfolded her in one position or another, and then let her hear me leaving the room, only to return later. If I could do this to you, I would come back and slowly remove whatever you have on. Then, I would lightly touch your naked body. Not just in the obvious areas, but on the back of your arms, your sides, ankles, all over, just to see what your reactions would be. I would then begin to kiss you in the same way. Slowly moving towards your most sensative areas. Letting my tongue slowly circle your nipples. Lick your outer pussy lips very lightly and watch your muscles tense up with anticipation.

Humiliation

I suppose the key ingredient to humiliation is the "fresh" nature of some kind of embarrassing act or omittion that the submissive is required to perform.

This is the reason I would imagine that public humiliation is so effective. The subject is not only required to do something embarrassing, such as wear a leash, but to acknowledge that act and the complete submission to its perpetrator in front of a number of people. This is heightened if the subject knows some of the witnesses.

Being forced to parade naked and collared, particularly if the subject is a male and hardened and unable to hide the arousal is an obvious example. To force the subject out of his/her comfort zone and require something that they (and those watching and witnessing) clearly don't want to do (e.g. forcing a straight male to suck another male's cock) would be humiliating indeed.

Humiliation as a category of its own

Humiliation is present in a lot of BDSM activities, though not necessarily all. i've thought for a long while that, separate of the BDSM category of stories, there should be a Humiliation category. Anyone else agree?

Re: Humiliation as a category of its own

SubmissAngel919 said:
Humiliation is present in a lot of BDSM activities, though not necessarily all. i've thought for a long while that, separate of the BDSM category of stories, there should be a Humiliation category. Anyone else agree?

Not necessarily, though I can argue for equally well as against.

The way that T and I view humiliation is as an exercise of his dominance over me. It's saying "I have enough power that I can tell you to do this and you'll fucking do it, regardless of how red your face gets or how scared and ashamed you will be." So it fits quite nicely into the D/s of the acronym.

However, *our* sadomasochism also fits into the D/s; as neither of us are fully sadistic or masochistic, this too is a demonstration of power. He has the power to make me ensure something not necessarily pleasant, and I submit because it is his will. We both get a little something extra out of my reactions to it as well, of course, but I still consider this more dominance than sadism.

So you could play with semantics and get different results, but for me, humiliation is already present in the initial four letters.

Thought this thread deserved a bump and additional thoughts, since this IS one of my favorite activities. I'd been extremely well-used, fucked to exhaustion and very satisfied with myself...and I feel T between my legs, inserting something hard and scratchy into me. I open my eyes and pull it out. It's a $1 bill.

To matl, with the picture of your wife all priced and ready to go--what if you'd written "Blowjob, 50 cents. Fucking, 75 cents. Tit fuck, free." on her? You think that would have blown her mind even more? I know it made me cringe and blush like anything to think that all the effort I'd just put into that session was worth nothing more than a dollar.

Oh yes. Sweet mindfucking.

wow - where'd this thread come from? and how'd i miss it for so long? thanks for the bump, quint!

mmm....humiliation.

the only humiliation He and i have engaged in is very light. the only embarrasing thing He's ever had me do is to say things out loud that he knows make me cringe. like recently, He told me to undress, bend over, and spread my legs. then He asked me if i liked it. i said yes, and He said "why?" i was silent, trying to think of something to say. He asked "is it because you LIKE being told what to do?" i hung my head and whispered "yes".

things like this are common between us. and you all know i love it!He's been getting more demanding with the questions, requiring more of an articulate answer from me, and i still find it hard to admit out loud the things that get me hot. sure, i can type it all here, but actually speaking the words is very different.

Spitting on someone is good...

Also, telling them to slobber on your cock, to get it nice and wet for their ass, can be a good time.

Humiliation category

I agree with SubmissAngel919, there should be a separate category of Humiliation stories. I believe enough people enjoy this aspect of BDSM that it should be made easier to find. Now, I have to scan through many stories to find the kind of stuff I like.

IM

I think a good mindfuck can start a humiliation scene very well. To me, words can actually hold a greater power, working with the submissive's imagination.

I'm not new to this site, but new to posting, this is my first. :) Hi everyone.

One thing I've found that works pretty well for humiliation done in private is after I use the bathroom to pee instead of "shaking" I have her clean me off with her mouth. Even with subs not into watersports this works since it's really just a drop or two. I imagine it might be even more humiliating for a sub male on a Fem Domme.

Involving other people:

Setting her fully clothed but her hands between her legs bound with rope to her ankles. Order a pizza. Pizza guy sees her tied on the couch.

I once arranged to have a male friend of mine to come over while I had my sub tied to my bed. I gave him a $20 bill when he got there, unbenownst to my sub. I invited him into the bedroom where he had sex with my sub (protected of course) and when he was done he pulled out his wallet and said, "$20, right?". A couple days later I told her that it had been staged. She loved the humiliating aspect of it, especially thinking it was real.

Good timing on this topic for me...

Last night Sir and I went to a public bar/play space. After a bit, he put me on a cross, naked except for bikini panties, thoroughly strapped so I couldn't budge, facing forward. Wouldn't you know it, just at that moment, "Jeff" walked in, who Sir greeted warmly and said he knew, but I did not.

Humiliation #1- meeting someone for the first time nearly buck naked; the usual "pleased to meet you" just didn't seem appropriate!

Humiliation #2- Then Jeff started to remark on, shall we say, my physical attributes and he and Sir had a lively conversation on this topic, complete with pointing, stroking, touching, noting my reactions to nipples being pinched in various ways, etc.

Humiliation #3- Then they both started stroking, touching, above and below, Sir got out what I call his "prickly roller" etc. and, to make a long story short, I ended up in quite an orgasm.

Humiliation #4- Then a mutual submissive friend of ours walked in who was celebrating her birthday, and Sir left me in Jeff's care while he gave her a birthday spanking nearby. Jeff was wonderful with both his hands and mouth, ice from his drink, etc. etc. and I ended up cumming again. I think this was BY FAR the most humiliating for me in some kind of convoluted way... that I would act so slutty and enjoy a total stranger so much.

I am still pondering this experience, it was certainly a first for me and I am extremely embarassed about my reactions, and yet very very hot thinking about it too. Sir, of course, loves to call me "his lovely slut" so he enjoyed it all...

pondering still...

-justina

What a great thread! Thanks for the bump Ebony. Humiliation used to realllly get to me, and certain kinds still do. There are certain shaming forms of humiliation that tie into childhood abuse issues that I just can't handle. I think I could tolerate being stripped down and exposed in front of room fool of people alot better than I could tolerate being verbally shamed, berated and interrogated.

Over time, I have re-defined my limits, as I have grown. Pushing and testing limits keeps me from sitting still. I don't want to sit still. I'll close with this quote from one of Shadowsdream's earlier posts:

Shadowsdream said:
A then end of the day the submissive must be left with their pride intact.

~anelize

Humiliation is a personal thing, and must be personalized for the bottom. What will send one into fits of rage will just be shrugged off by others.
By example, one of the most humiliating things I ever did to a bottom was make her flog me publicly. She was one of those, "Wouldn't hurt a fly" types, I have no idea what the hell we where doing together in the first place. Anyway, she got corrupted by another girl, and started "Topping from the bottom". By the end of it, she was in tears.
The point is, the person you need to ask how to humiliate them is your subbie. Noone else knows as well. Just be subtle about it if you want it to be a surprise.

Judging from some of the things posted in the "fantasy" thread, this wonderful thread could use a bump.

I always find it interesting to go back and bump something I've responded to several months ago. It's interesting to see where I was then, and where I am now. What a continuum my relationship with Him is...and how my limits have contracted. Humiliation, once something that I would have ranted and raved about, on a soapbox, shrilling "hard limit;" is now something that I crave from Him. I don't profess to understand how or why, just that it is.

So warm up those keyboards, folks, and spill it here. Cause according to your fantasies, you have some humiliation ideas running around in your heads too....

*grin*

~anelize

AnelizeDarkEyes said:
Judging from some of the things posted in the "fantasy" thread, this wonderful thread could use a bump.

I always find it interesting to go back and bump something I've responded to several months ago. It's interesting to see where I was then, and where I am now. What a continuum my relationship with Him is...and how my limits have contracted. Humiliation, once something that I would have ranted and raved about, on a soapbox, shrilling "hard limit;" is now something that I crave from Him. I don't profess to understand how or why, just that it is.

So warm up those keyboards, folks, and spill it here. Cause according to your fantasies, you have some humiliation ideas running around in your heads too....

*grin*

~anelize

Has an eroticism all of it's own, and definately plays a big part in our relationship, but there are limits related to past events which he respects...though I sometimes find some shift, while others may move in exceptional circumstances, and others I cannot imagine ever shifting.

Catalina

For me, I think I get especially turned on when I'm sitting in the car right next to Sir with my head in his lap and his cock in my mouth. Cars driving past us knows what I'm doing, but can't really see my face. When driving past the E-Z Pass, I know the person there can see me, but wouldn't really see my face. It turns me on that other people can see how He owns me.

:rose:His Flower:rose:

Early in our relationship.

I don't remember exactly where we were. K-Mart perhaps? A store of some kind. I was chattering on about something. Not paying attention to the task at hand, definitely. His hand shot out and snatched my ponytail in His fist and led me exactly where He wanted me to go. He didn't say much, if anything. My mouth snapped shut, too, right quick. After a bit, He let go and we got on about our shopping.

I remember not only feeling disciplined, marking down in my head exactly what I shouldn't do in that situation again; but humiliated--and being turned on by THAT part of the whole incident.

And I wanted more....

~anelize

Great Idea Quint!!!!

You are absolutely correct. I wish I had thought of that. She would have cringed, as you said, at the thought of being priced for under a buck.

Back