How to refresh brain after reading a nasty perverse story?

bilash

Experienced
So I just ended up reading an erotic story that involved way too much "humiliation" and slang terms than I'm used to. It has been an hour that I've finished reading it.
But I can't get the characters out of my head , the slang languages are flying in my head. And I'm like "Eeeeh so dirty ! I'll do x,y,z if someone did this to me."

How do you calm yourself after reading something out of your comfort zone?

I know erotica are fiction meant to titilate us . I think the problem in my case is : when I read a story, I immerse myself into the character, I just don't read it from a 3rd party's view; it's like reading erotica = visualizing myself in the character plus imagining everything near me (story's environment).
Now, in real life bdsm , there is after care . No such thing for reading erotica.

The only way I have been able to manage that problem is to not read the story in the first place. That means that I have pretty much identified the kind of story genre that works for me and what does not. And I avoid the material that causes me difficulty. Have said that; at times, I have wandered into something 'out of my comfort zone' that I can tell is going to cause me some trauma and I then back out as soon as possible.

The only way I have been able to manage that problem is to not read the story in the first place. That means that I have pretty much identified the kind of story genre that works for me and what does not. And I avoid the material that causes me difficulty. Have said that; at times, I have wandered into something 'out of my comfort zone' that I can tell is going to cause me some trauma and I then back out as soon as possible.
Other people may reply, but there probably won't be better advice for your future.

As for now, watch or read something funny, with zero sexual overtones. Then maybe hit a goto story that you know you like.

Sounds like an average day trapped in my own head. Usually I go outdoors or hit a hard gym workout. Find a way to completely distract myself.

So I just ended up reading an erotic story that involved way too much "humiliation" and slang terms than I'm used to. It has been an hour that I've finished reading it.
But I can't get the characters out of my head , the slang languages are flying in my head. And I'm like "Eeeeh so dirty ! I'll do x,y,z if someone did this to me."

How do you calm yourself after reading something out of your comfort zone?

I know erotica are fiction meant to titilate us . I think the problem in my case is : when I read a story, I immerse myself into the character, I just don't read it from a 3rd party's view; it's like reading erotica = visualizing myself in the character plus imagining everything near me (story's environment).
Now, in real life bdsm , there is after care . No such thing for reading erotica.
When I need to get off I generally go have sex with like...a real person. :)

Back