Trying to locate a story about high school revenge gone wrong

Hi,

I read a story a while back about two high school girls that were rival and one tries to get revenge on the other and it back fires. I know it is not Humiliation Gone Wrong by NapalmD. As in this story one of the girl's mom is blackmailed as well along with her daughter.

Can someone please help me find this story, I have been searching for like 4 hrs and no luck.

Thank you.

Also, it would help if you had more details such as names or distinctive things that happened such as places (towns, cities, etc). Anything with an uncommon word or phrase would make it easier to find. :)

First off, thank you for responding.

That is the thing, I just can't remember. I know the basic plot of the story.

Two rival girls, both in high school, I know that one of the characters is white while the other is either Latina, or Armenian as there was a mention of a Kardashian whom the rival speaks about.

There is a rivaly about who is more popular and I think there was one of the chapters where the dominat's girl's mom gets involved and there was a scene where they (mother & daughter) take the other girl and her mom somewhere possible a studio...maybe a recording studio.

Originally, I thought it was the story mentioned above but, it is not.

If you know of any titles that you think it maybe, please post them, it maybe one of them. If not...hey new stuff to read. :)

It has been driving me nuts what the name is, and I have been looking for it for like several days.

Thank you again.

Was "Scotty" from Florida State, Baby! the author, by any chance?

Who was this author, can you povide the link?
The person wasn't an author, just a well known poster on this forum years ago. I was making an inside joke.
Sometimes actual authors remove their stories for Real Life reasons, and you can never find them again. Don't make yourself crazy if you can't find it.

In the future I recommend that you make use of the bookmark feature when you finish a story that you might wish to revisit.

Back