How lustful is your Valentine's Day?

Primalex

Literotica Guru
Is it a day like any other for you? Or are any changes more of the platonic nature? Or are you already giddy with pleasure for the upcoming romp of the year that is going to happen? Now is the time to spill the beans with all the explicit details.

It’s a day like any other, really.
To me it has always felt like more of a ”make people buy stuff”-holiday and going out when everyone else already does isn’t my thing.
And I think I’ve seen it more like a bit sappy and silly, rather than passionate and sexy.
I might still have the little figurine with Garfield the cat holding a big Valentine’s heart, that I got from a lasagnaloving ex, so I’m not hoplessly unromantic, I think.

The tradition that has held for many years is the Spaghetti Speciale with meatballs - if sometimes just in the form of spaghetti with readymade meatballs and ketchup.
The background was a friend who found us chattering about something in a corner at a party and exclaimed ”You people are so fucking Lady and The Tramp!”
So when we discussed what to eat for Valentine’s shortly after, the Spaghetti Speciale was the obvious choice, because of this:

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone. I know some people hate this holiday, but I think it's cute, so I like it. :)

I truly wasn't expecting to do anything but work today, but Daddy texted and asked if I could come over and help him with something. So I went over there and helped him, and of course, there was playtime involved, too. I just got home, and now I'm having something to eat. Will go into work when I'm finished. That's been my day.

Valentine's day ls lustful, cute, and romantic if you have a date, or a special someone to share it with.

Otherwise it's...Bah Humbug, just another day.

Mine was pretty lustful, but it wasn’t particularly because of V-Day.

Here it’s called a “friend’s day” and it’s not as romantic a shindig as it seems to be in some other countries. I’ve never gotten flowers or anything with a heart for a Valentine’s Day in my live, at least as far as I can remember. I got a funny card made by a friend this year, that was fun. ☺️

No Valentine’s traditions either. V-day is in the middle of the busy birthday season for me so the day just doesn’t register and I tend to forget it altogether.

Here it’s called a “friend’s day” and it’s not as romantic a shindig as it seems to be in some other countries. I’ve never gotten flowers or anything with a heart for a Valentine’s Day in my live, at least as far as I can remember. I got a funny card made by a friend this year, that was fun. ☺️

How old is that tradition?

It’s called All Heart’s Day (Alla hjärtans dag) here and I don’t remember it being a thing at all when I was a kid. I actually remeber being taught about Valentine’s Day as tradition in foreign countries.

It was promoted rather heavily by the local chambers of commerce (or do i mean trade association?) though and these days it is enough of a thing to make it harder to get dinner reservations and employers tend to buy vanilla hearts or heartshaped jelly candy or chocolate.

I actually was going to schedule a late meeting with some people for February 14 and was scolded by about 50% of the group for ruining Valentine’s while the other half of the group was like ”Is that a thing now?”.
I think that is pretty representative for how the holiday is seen here.

How old is that tradition?

It’s called All Heart’s Day (Alla hjärtans dag) here and I don’t remember it being a thing at all when I was a kid. I actually remeber being taught about Valentine’s Day as tradition in foreign countries.

It was promoted rather heavily by the local chambers of commerce (or do i mean trade association?) though and these days it is enough of a thing to make it harder to get dinner reservations and employers tend to buy vanilla hearts or heartshaped jelly candy or chocolate.

I actually was going to schedule a late meeting with some people for February 14 and was scolded by about 50% of the group for ruining Valentine’s while the other half of the group was like ”Is that a thing now?”.
I think that is pretty representative for how the holiday is seen here.
It’s very new. Hasn’t really been done in any capacity until the 80s and then it was about sending cards to your friends and not about romance. And me too have been taught about Valentine’s Day in English classes as a special tradition.

It’s very new. Hasn’t really been done in any capacity until the 80s and then it was about sending cards to your friends and not about romance. And me too have been taught about Valentine’s Day in English classes as a special tradition.

And when my kids were little they came home with heart cards where the teacher had written nice things their friends had said about them and things like that.

The one who did get a super, terrific Valentine’s gift in this house was apparently the cat.
The kid who was supposed to clear the table had left the grated parmesan out on the table.
It’s very empty now.

And when my kids were little they came home with heart cards where the teacher had written nice things their friends had said about them and things like that.

The one who did get a super, terrific Valentine’s gift in this house was apparently the cat.
The kid who was supposed to clear the table had left the grated parmesan out on the table.
It’s very empty now.
Yep, we did the same thing when I was in school, too. I still have one of those cards left. ☺️

Lucky cat! 😂

Back