How do you visualize Lit members, past or present?

Stewart_Pidd

making dinner bro
I've been on Lit long enough that I have ideas of what some people on Lit look like. Do you have any members of Lit that you have visualized in your mind?

For example, my mind visualizes Red Tits McGinty as someone similar to Kate Winslet. But with a slightly crooked eye and a mowhawk bro.

Stew

feature_buy_bonus_reels.png.webp

Representative of most categories of Litsters...

Last edited:
I'm so bad at picturing what people look like. I'm mean really bad

rosie_mirant_sam.jpg

i imagine butters as rosie cotton in LOR, sam’s love.
hah! the ringlets are exactly how my hair was when i was young and they still make appearances now when i let it get long enough. used to be a golden blonde as a kid, going through the colour of rosie, above, and which parts of it still turn in lots of sunlight. The big cheeks and chin? yep, but no cute dimples, plus about 40 years her senior, i'm thinking :D

Pretty similar to the way they looked when I met them? I don't give others much thought in that regard.

I've been on Lit long enough that I have ideas of what some people on Lit look like. Do you have any members of Lit that you have visualized in your mind?

For example, my mind visualizes Red Tits McGinty as someone similar to Kate Winslet. But with a slightly crooked eye and a mowhawk bro.

Stew
Could this be Red Tits McGinty? It's the way I visualize Red Tits.
IMG_7132.jpeg

Last edited:
I have based how Byron would look from his hands in the photo in his profile, and he looks pretty much like that. Also the wicked grin from his snarky comments on the board.

If I don't know the user well, I usually picture them as their avatar suggests. But if I've interacted with you for a long while, I picture you in abstract ways. It's a bit difficult to explain. Akin to energy reading, maybe?

If I don't know the user well, I usually picture them as their avatar suggests. But if I've interacted with you for a long while, I picture you in abstract ways. It's a bit difficult to explain. Akin to energy reading, maybe?
I was going to say that although I have not been here a long time I picture everyone as their avatar. I also have a hard time changing from username to their real name. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Back