How Do You View Yourself?

I look at myself as being rather sexy for a 44 year old mom with a son that is on the road to a successful career. I don't have one of those near perfect hourglass figures like some show off in here but I keep fit as possible and still get the looks!! 😉
Love the profile pic. More please.

Objectively I’m pretty fucking fantastic

But I believe that I am a fat fucking flesh sack leaking failure everywhere I go like a ripped garbage bag leaving a trail of some liquid miasma in my wake

This is super hyperbolic but I like my wording too much to not post it even though it definitely looks like a cry for help

How I view myself?

I'm the most self critical, self sabotaging, self loathing person I know.

It's daft because I consider myself to be very self aware, and I know that rationally I can't be half has horrid as I view myself to be. Yet, I still feel the way I feel.

Various mental disorders and forms of therapy later and I still feel the same and it all stems from "not being good enough". Just embarking on a knew therapeutic journey, so hopefully that will help.

Take ca
I struggle at times with my self esteem. A lot of it has to do with my marriage and the troubles we’ve been having for the past 5 years. But I’ve been seeing a therapist and she has me really working on being kind to myself, it’s a work in progress and I still have my moments for sure. But I am getting to a better place now
Take care & always remember, YOU are ur 1st & #1 priority. B it healthwise, mentally or self esteem. You r a dynamic person & don't let any1 tell or make u feel otherwise.

Lately, very harshly.

I have major depression issues and it tries to convince me that I hate myself. I try to look past it, but it's honestly made my self-esteem tank lately.

I struggle at times with my self esteem. A lot of it has to do with my marriage and the troubles we’ve been having for the past 5 years. But I’ve been seeing a therapist and she has me really working on being kind to myself, it’s a work in progress and I still have my moments for sure. But I am getting to a better place now
Good for you! Am proud of you. Been there myself!

I struggle with self esteem and self image. plus depression don't help. but I've found writing has helped as well.

staying awake 16+ hours tho has become a routine now, so it's made writing much easier! lmao.

Totally not a wanker.
I view you as ADORABLE.

I view myself as worthless, bitchy, loud and obnoxious.

I'm too focused on sex a lot of the time, I'm shallow, selfish and think I can overcome anything with a joke.

I'm a walking talking three hole fuck for girls. But even then, I useless without my MOJO. So I'm worthless and useless to everyone. I serve no real purpose. 😭

I look at myself as being rather sexy for a 44 year old mom with a son that is on the road to a successful career. I don't have one of those near perfect hourglass figures like some show off in here but I keep fit as possible and still get the looks!! 😉
Love it...Beth Ann...:)

Externally, pretty solid. I "appear" to have my proverbial shit together. Internally, a lot of days a train wreck.

I have an inner critic - and an even more inner critic who thinks my inner critic is "too soft". But it's easy in my case. You know the saying kids will scream in a tantrum "I never asked to be born!" Well....NOBODY asked for me to be born. I am a mistake...a horrible, horrible, mistake. But you know...there is one thing that helps me...the Good Book. Because that's where I store my meth.

Back