How do you feel RIGHT this moment? "I'm ________________"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exhausted.

Spent a great deal of time sleeping off the effect of stress. Got some stuff done though. More wood to load into the house tomorrow, take down the tree and the holiday decorations and rearrange livingroom furniture. I want something new for the new year. Already moved around furniture in what use to be the brother's room. Washed all the linens and remade the bed for the kidlets' mother. And I think I stretched/pulled something I shouldn't have. Ow.

...refreshed. After giving the neighbor quite the load yesterday, the little men are back at work. :D

Annoyed, stressed, upset, fighting the urge to scream.

And it started out as a pleasant morning.... man.... well, I'm going to take a hot shower and hopefully get my head back into the frame to write. It's been too long. I need my schedule to adjust back to some normalcy.

I feel fucking cold and I feel like taking an icepick to foreheads... followed by a sledge hammer.

Just fuck you all, you know who you are.

I feel fucking cold and I feel like taking an icepick to foreheads... followed by a sledge hammer.

Just fuck you all, you know who you are.

*raises hand*

I will help.

Though the foreheads I would like to take ice picks and sledge hammers to are probably different than yours.

I feel like some one beat me to death with a rolled up newspaper.

*raises hand*

I will help.

Though the foreheads I would like to take ice picks and sledge hammers to are probably different than yours.

I feel like some one beat me to death with a rolled up newspaper.

I cant reach those i want to obliterate... in any capacity of the meaning.

So. we can go after yours.

I cant reach those i want to obliterate... in any capacity of the meaning.

So. we can go after yours.

I only have two...and one of the two is far beyond my reach, for now.

*smile*

The other? First let me find a decent spot for trash removal and then I will let you know.

Last Thought?

THIRD day.

YOU need to write.

I want you to write.

SO...stop being a lazy brat and go do what you need to do so that your brain stops making odd noises at you...

OTHERWISE I will NOT be responsible for what happens.

like you are responsible anyways...

Shut UP.

Miss Luna Has Deadpool In Her Head?

Current Feels:
Goofyannoyed.
How Is It I Can Make Awesome Pizza Crust Or Great Sauce, But Never On The Same Pizza?

Miss Luna Has Deadpool In Her Head?

Current Feels:
Goofyannoyed.
How Is It I Can Make Awesome Pizza Crust Or Great Sauce, But Never On The Same Pizza?

*giggles*

No there is responsible me....and bloody minded me.

guess which one is which.

I feel

hungry, sleepy, tired.

I only have two...and one of the two is far beyond my reach, for now.

*smile*

The other? First let me find a decent spot for trash removal and then I will let you know.

Last Thought?

THIRD day.

YOU need to write.

I want you to write.

SO...stop being a lazy brat and go do what you need to do so that your brain stops making odd noises at you...

OTHERWISE I will NOT be responsible for what happens.

like you are responsible anyways...

Shut UP.
-licks mumble brain-

Ok. Most of me is sweating but im still cold on The inside dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back