How do you feel RIGHT this moment? "I'm ________________"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So proud of you, monsterthing.

Pale! I'm sure your hair is gorgeous. Pics!

Pics? Surely you jest. I'm not the pic sharing type. In all seriousness, I would love to share more of me, but I have several reasons I MUST keep a certain level of anonymity around her. Maybe catch me on a night when I am drunk and lonely. ;)

You're too kind...but I think the roundness of my cheeks means length is needed in my hair ;)

And that sounds awesome! My hair doesn't take colour too well but copper sounds divine with your colouring!

Your cuteness will allow you to have any hair style. I am sure of it.

I'm sorry, I know we are having a conversation about hair, but I have other things on my mind, things that were brought up a few nights ago and never finished.

And here we go again, Witch. With unfinished business.
Soon.

And with help.

thinking the Witch has a great deal of unfinished business

Unfinished business is finished business once I am finished with it. I am sure that's why my relationship is going so well right now. Ha!

I'm sorry, I know we are having a conversation about hair, but I have other things on my mind, things that were brought up a few nights ago and never finished.

And here we go again, Witch. With unfinished business.
Soon.

And with help.

thinking the Witch has a great deal of unfinished business

I blame the timezones.

nods and gives :rose:s and gropes to both devilishly delicious women

is very brave

most of the time

120621_MOV_BRAVE.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large.jpg

Tired. In need of words...and so I am gonna attempt to write some. They may suck, hell knowing me they WILL suck...but I am gonna write them nonetheless.

Feeling ok and optomistic.

-laughs-

Ok, not optomistic but morose sense of humor always prevails.

The 24 hour "Omg-Demons-are-using-fireworks" Stomach flu found my house.

Friday, the youngest just cried that he would never sneak and eat that much candy ever again if I would just make it all stop.

Yesterday - the elder child came down with it and we found out the Friday incident was not candy induced (not that i'm correcting the younger childs thoughts that he made him self sick. He did admit to sneaking quite a lot of candy!)

Today - My mother has it and I just might be next.

Merry Christmas!

(no one should be eating a fucking thing I baked but even the sick ones are ignoring that. That's sadistically amusing.)

I feel like I only have 30 minutes or so before I get to escape this dreary, tiring, BORING job...and slip into lovely, awesome, soul blessing SLEEP.

In a mood...

I am craving social interaction, but I don't want anything to do with anyone. I think I am just cranky. I want to crawl back under my snowman flannel sheets.

In a mood...

I am craving social interaction, but I don't want anything to do with anyone. I think I am just cranky. I want to crawl back under my snowman flannel sheets.

*passes Moon some hot tea and a some chocolates*

I sure do know that feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back