Hot for Teacher

Damn, you are .....

I think I might have to get a towel for all the drool I am producing.

Peeking in and Whew it's hot in here...love your thighs and ass. Sexy:cattail:

Does any one else think of doing a Billy Madison after seeing these pictures? They make me sing "sooo hot...want to touch the hiney.."

More cock? Hey hey what about the rules young lady :)

Classy cock, I mean... You don't get in trouble if it's not hard or completely exposed (to my knowledge...)

Or you could host on another site ;)

Oh my.. those thighs... makes my own legs aching to straddle them ;)

Straddle away...I could help rub you down if your legs get sore.
Thanks! Those thighs are the result of many years as a long distance runner. I stopped running a few years ago and pants started fitting. With a butt like mine, its hard to find jeans that accomidate my ass.

only if my legs get sore? ;)
Mmm I love them. such a weakness of mine... strong, manly thighs

Oh heavens no! I would love to rub those thighs and feel those thighs rubbing up against my lap, my shoulders, my neck, I think you get the idea :)

My idea would be the opposite, I was thinking how nice to rim your ass and then slowly stick my cock insdie you....

I know, a bit too much, huH?

Not at all...;)

mmmmmm, sounds very good. You do have a nice ass for fucking, that's for sure. I don't mean pound & ground either, I mean a nice slow one.

However, your front also is very nice, and I would like to suck your cock, and maybe sit on it (if I can take it).

mmmmmm, sounds very good. You do have a nice ass for fucking, that's for sure. I don't mean pound & ground either, I mean a nice slow one.

However, your front also is very nice, and I would like to suck your cock, and maybe sit on it (if I can take it).

Hey a butthole is a butthole right? Hahahahah

Back