~ Honey's Blanket Fort of Bliss ~

hey, ell! i had a wonderful night with my second daughter! :)

we drove to town, sat in my van and talked for two hours, had a snack at Starbucks, went to see a movie, ate at Denney's, and got back home at 5am! :eek:

but we had a great time, laughed a whole bunch, made some memories, and it was worth how tired i am today. :heart:

how are you? is Tater feeling any better today?

hey, ell! i had a wonderful night with my second daughter! :)

we drove to town, sat in my van and talked for two hours, had a snack at Starbucks, went to see a movie, ate at Denney's, and got back home at 5am! :eek:

but we had a great time, laughed a whole bunch, made some memories, and it was worth how tired i am today. :heart:

how are you? is Tater feeling any better today?

great! :)

don't know yet, he went to the hospital earlier

:)

soooo.... hot chocolate?

yessss, my throat hurts (i stayed up too late :eek:). give me a sec to whip some up lol.

funny story-- Des sent me a voice thingy a while back on which he said 'scones.' at Starbucks last night, i ordered some scones for my daughter and tried to say it like he did... the gal just looked at me like i was speaking an alien language. :rolleyes:

hotchocolatecinnamonstick.jpg

here we go!

not too much goop on top, and a cinnamon stick for stirring! :)

snowflakes.jpg

welcome!

daughter thought it was funny. i was not amused. :cool:

look, ell-- snowflakes that won't melt, for the fort!

And now I have Girl Scout cookies and a distinct lack of pants. I predict it'll be a good day in the fort. :)

And now I have Girl Scout cookies and a distinct lack of pants. I predict it'll be a good day in the fort. :)

an excellent combination! ;)

are you sharing the cookies? Thin Mints and Do-Si-Dos make me :)

lack of pants, on the other hand, make me :devil:

an excellent combination! ;)

are you sharing the cookies? Thin Mints and Do-Si-Dos make me :)

lack of pants, on the other hand, make me :devil:

I can share some Thin Mints. Those Samoas are precious and few though! You know how I like putting a smile on your face!

I don't know if this thread is gone, but the cookies are definitely gone.

Oh. Oh. Good timing. :heart:

*plugs in the fairy lights
*turns up Paul Young singing Every Time You Go Away on the radio
*flops my burrito blanket ass down near you

Back