~ Honey's Blanket Fort Of Bliss 2 ~

I assumed it was because you made a regular habit of appropriating the water closet for methods of "relieving one's self" other than it's originally intended use.

Then again, no one takes a dump in lala land just because they have to. No physical needs here, only emotional & carnal...

So maybe that IS the Lou's intended use...

This is some deep midnight phylosophy ( at least it is midnight here) I shal ponder it while using my bedroom for it's intended use.... well... one of its intended uses...

It's a cold night here. Snow on the ground. A birch log in the woodstove. Are there enough blankets? I don't have a kitten, just a slightly cranky old cat (snoring in my lap) and a bottle of something for inner warmth.

It's a cold night here. Snow on the ground. A birch log in the woodstove. Are there enough blankets? I don't have a kitten, just a slightly cranky old cat (snoring in my lap) and a bottle of something for inner warmth.

haha, plenty of blanketes, and that just sounds bloody perfect to me... now all I need more is a hard cover book, preferbly with slightly yellowed pages, at least 500 of them... bonus points if it has amazing 80's cover art

haha, plenty of blanketes, and that just sounds bloody perfect to me... now all I need more is a hard cover book, preferbly with slightly yellowed pages, at least 500 of them... bonus points if it has amazing 80's cover art

*gets cosy in a pile of blankets, rubbing my eyes*

If you had a book, would you read it to me?

Morning! :)

Last night i watched Netflix's Outlaw/King with Chris Pine as Robert the Bruce.

LOVED IT!!

Wish they had made it a mini-series, at least.

In that case, I would love to read too you as you slowly fall asleep :)

Aw, dang, I missed it!

Morning! :)

Last night i watched Netflix's Outlaw/King with Chris Pine as Robert the Bruce.

LOVED IT!!

Wish they had made it a mini-series, at least.

It's on my list to watch, too!

Sunday afternoon on the couch... I got chores to do first.

tumblr-mwj4c5g5-Y61qgxftxo1-500.jpg

LMAO

Sure, I suppose I miss that kind of switching too, but in this context I'm referring to the subject I was studying just a couple weeks ago; getting large groups of computers to talk to each other via routers and switches.

And then there's the other kind if switching. With switches.... (More stingy less thuddy than caning)

Switching and switching might certainly be nice to take my mind off of switching.

This is both confusing and hilarious... conlarious? Hifusing?

" how many switches would a switch switch if a switch could switch switches?"

:p

Well there are a lot of factors to consider there. For instance, after eating gelatin, my first pre-migraine symptoms are light sensitivity, irritability, and bloodlust (for lack of a better word... Such as hemophilia)

Irritability and bloodlust might make for a LOT of very welted bottoms given the opportunity lol.

Or you could be talking about a hardware switch switching other hardware switches, which can be done, but it's probably better to initialize trunking instead, so that the switches combine powers to act as one giant switch...

And now I'm imagining leather clad bdsm captain planet....

A more accurate conflation would be too disgusting to describe. Suffice to say that trunked switches create a network map that's less Voltron and more centipede.

Allright... just so everyone knows... I draw the line well before centipede. If you are standing on my line and climb a 100 meter ladder, you should not be able to see a centipede with binoculars... that said... do continue your switchin annalagies, it is fun and weirdly arrousing :p

LMAO

Sure, I suppose I miss that kind of switching too, but in this context I'm referring to the subject I was studying just a couple weeks ago; getting large groups of computers to talk to each other via routers and switches.

And then there's the other kind if switching. With switches.... (More stingy less thuddy than caning)

Switching and switching might certainly be nice to take my mind off of switching.

Lol! :)

Alas, a crux.

I think you've struck upon the heart of the reason my kind are so often maliigned. (Or were, at one point)

Dominant only types are too concerned that their switch might switch things up by switching up, pick a switch up, and switch where they weren't offered a switch to switch.

It's like they're afraid switching is contagious... Try it you may like it, isn't that the domly pickup line.

Join us.... Switch with us... swiiiiitch....

😂

You're pretty convincing!

I can understand why a Domly-one might be afraid their switch might switch things up and switch them with a switch, when they didn't want to switch to begin with!

But, I don't think it's contagious. Stop planting ideas in my head. ;)

Back