Can I get some feedback on this fetish filled story I am working on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavageGrace420

Loves Spam
Forgive any typos, I haven't edited yet as I am still writing.

For a change I am trying to write from a male point of view, which, being a female, is a very interesting and fun challenge to put my head in guy's place. :D
i-am-britney-jean-i-love-sex(1).gif
Lady+Gaga+Vogue+September+2012+GIF+(3).gif
ladygag_naked_Nude.gif

But anyways,... Here is my story so far...

Would love some LOVE back, or feedback, ideas- anything.:heart:

Chapter One

When we got to the hotel in Paris I was amazed at how beautiful it was. Elizabeth, my little sister-only younger by two years, and I were sharing a room. It was fun for us to have our own space and my parents I'm sure appreciated the extra privacy.

This trip was my sister's present for completing rehab and becoming “sober”. My parents had caught Lizzie snorting lines of coke and meth off the toliet and smoking a joint- it was the skunky weed that revealed her even darker, more fun habits that I had helped introduce her to. We'd been using all that stuff and more for years, and no trouble ever came of it, until she was dumb enough to get caught.

Luckily I wasn't implicated and my parent's just made the redhead nymphet do one of those three month in-patient programs. It was hell for Lizzie, but she had no other choice, our parents money was what allowed us such luxurious drug habits in the first place- and she wasn't going to walk out on that.

I looked at my sister's ass in her revealing Boxer's that had the British flag on them as she stood on the patio looking over Paris and smoked her Camels. She came out of rehab smoking three packs a day. I knew what she wanted- I had exactly that.

As I walked to the door I almost tripped over my own feet, but caught myself, then shakily made the door's locks were both securely locked. I smiled mischievously as I confirmed they were.

I undressed completely and fumbled through my suitcase looking for the goodie bag I prepared for exactly this moment. Time was of the essence, I didn't want Lizzie turning around and seeing me- I wanted to startle her. She left the door of the patio open, so I tried my best to walk quietly.

Leaning on the side of the entrance of the open door, totally naked with a growing erection, I stood holding two baggies in one hand- one filled with ice and the other with H, and in my other hand was a perfectly rolled joint.

“Lizzie...” I said

She turned around, smoke rolling out from her nostrils, and almost jumped back in shock with her bulged out eyes as she saw me completely naked- but that shock passed quickly as a more pleasant look of surprise glowed from her face as she saw what I was holding. Those bugled eyes, I saw her pupils dilate, and I knew exactly that feeling of temptation, excitement and anticipation all at once that she must have felt- she was three months sober after all.

Now what happened next broke my heart. I expected Lizzie to say something amongst the lines of how happy she was to see those crystals, but then I expected her to ask why I was naked- and be very confused, as she was at first. I knew that she was aware of my feelings toward her, but I knew she didn't have the same feeling of obsessive lust toward me.

I thought it would take a lot of time for her to not only put two and two together and realize what I was asking of her in exchange for the sharing drugs (which I would normally do for free). Then I thought it was also take a long time for her to give in to the temptation.

But that look of naïve innocent confusion was gone from her face forever once she was my the drugs. Her eyes went from my dick to the meth and heroin- she put two and two together- and the only look on her face was that of a somber determination filled anticipatory excitement.

Lizzie looked at me that wanton stronghold stare and nodded her head.
“I'll do it.” She said.

My plan was going better than I ever could have expected- and it broke my heart, because I realized then how broken my little sister was.

A few minutes later we are laying on our stomach on the hotel bed with a mirror covered lines in lines between our heads. I was still naked but Lizzie still had her boxers and shirt , and what not on.

“Thank you so much for saving this vacation, Nick. You're the best.” She said so fast she was almost stuttering, then she brought the dollar bill to her nose again and down to a fat line of those chopped up, fine glass like shards and railed it hard. I saw her pupils grow so big they almost took over her whole eye.
“I'll be the one thanking you soon enough.” I smiled and did a line to match her- I was tweaking hard and I have a tolerance. I can't imagine how great she was feeling.

“Why didn't you chop a few lines of that beautiful looking heroin yet?” Lizzie asked me, and I answered her by reaching in my bag to the side of the bed and pulling out a bag of syringes.

“I can tell you're nervous, I know you hate needles, but trust me- I know what I am doing as good as any doctor, and it's going to be the best thing you've ever felt.”

She cringed and kinda shook back and forth for a second before smiling and exclaimed - “Fuck it! Shoot me up brother.”

A few minutes later she was watching as drew in all the liquid from the spoon.

“I put in a bit of crystal if you didn't notice- it makes it even better, which is really saying something. Just breathe and relax.” I tied the rubber hose I brought around her arm, wiped the vein I chose down with a rubbing alcohol pad, and put the needle on top of her skin. I didn't push in yet. I looked her in the eyes. She breathed out and looked at me with that almost scary determination again. The obvious nervousness she still exuded would completely be obliterated in the matters of seconds.

I found the vein, drew out some blood to be sure, and slowly pushed the plunger all the way down. We had been sitting Indian style on the bed across from each other, I looked up at her face and saw her eyes clothes, mouth open, and every muscle in her body go limp. I pulled the needle out and untied her arm. She moaned out as if in orgasm and fell backward onto the bed, her head lying half on a pillow.

A smile crept across my face as I knew right now she was the happiest she'd ever been or ever will be. I had a few minutes of her being completely in cloud 9, the land of nods, before she'd be able to move and talk at all again. So I took that time I shot myself up with the same magical elixir.

After shooting up myself I pulled out the cover's from under my sister, who was nodding in and out of consciousness, spooned her with my naked body and pulled the covers over us. We laid there cuddling in ecstasy for at least fifteen minutes. My hard penis was cradled between my sister's thick warm thighs, slipped into her boxers, pressing up against her wetness. Just moving back and forth slowly like that and hearing her moan in a pleasure she couldn't hold back in such a narcotic state, even though the act itself was something she'd never think she would do- that was better than any blow job or sex I had with any of my girlfriend's.

Lizzie, my little sister, was my ultimate fantasy. I wanted her more and harder than I've ever wanted anything. And now I had her... because I had drugs.

After a little while of that heavenly cuddling we sat up together against the pillows at the head of the bed. It was just big enough for the two of us- normally one of us would have slept on the couch- though we wouldn't be tonight.

“So, you were right, Nick- that was the best thing I've felt.” She smiled, looking at me with those eyes now joyously drugged for the first time in so long. “So... So... I guess it's time for me to go through my part of our little arrangement we have going.” She smiled, acting much more comfortable than I could have ever expected- but hey, that's what good heroin and meth should do.

“I guess it is time..” I smiled back and pulled off the speckled and paisley patterned covers.

Before I could ask her to she lifted up her butt and pulled her boxer panties down to her ankles and shook them off her adorable feet. She then hastily pulled off her tank top and undid her black leopard print bra.

“This is weird...” I laughed. She laughed too. We both were at this same level of highness, and being family, I just felt so connected to her.

All of a sudden I felt nervous. She obviously was down for this. She was mine to with what I wanted. I couldn't waste this. I had to become aggressive, I had to unleash the beast building inside me all these years.

No more nice big brother. No mercy. Time for carnal sin.

I got up and I took a hit from the bong I had brought and prepacked wisely. Then I railed two more fat lines of meth, and one line of heroin. Lizzie was surprised a little- she could tell something in change, was unleashed, then and there. She knew as I looked in her eyes, my head still hunched over the table and dollar bill which I held steady under my nose.

“Don't talk unless I talk to you and tell you to.” I said as I slowly moved her way. She nodded. I stopped at my bag and took out a few things- handcuffs, ropes, duct tape.

I cuffed her hands to head of the bed and tied each ankle to the posts at the bottom of the bed- making her in a forced spread eagle position.

“Nick... I'll do whatever you want you don't have to tie me up.” She said, maybe feeling like she should be feeling a little nervous.

“What I want you to do is to be tied up.” I smiled at her. She looked disappointed, and she stretched her neck back, trying to move her body against the restraints. She began to groan but that stopped when I began to speak.

“Liz, I told you not to speak unless spoken to... so now you have to be punished.” I looked at her and saw her begin to tear up. She started crying. I felt really bad... that was my little sister, barely eighteen, and I was using her like this.

I undid her restraints.
She asked through her tears if she could please just blow me or fuck me and not be tied up and kept saying sorry and not to worry.

I tried to start to talk but she interrupted me-
“Nick, it's okay- just, don't say anything yet.... let me just...” she played with her nipple as she collected her thoughts, “do my thing.” She smiled as the tears started to dry from her eyes. “Can I...?” She motioned her head back toward the table and I nodded.

My eyes were locked on her juicy, big, white, supple looking ass that seemed too wonderful for her petite frame. Her breasts were just the perfect size- right in the middle. I began jerking myself, getting really hard again, looking at her butt as she sent a large amount of methamphetmine up her nostril.

She turned around and looked at me animal mischievously grinning at it's prey- ready for some action, some fun.

“Be quiet... let me do my thing.” She reminded me and I nodded. I needed the reminded as my mind was on sensory overload looking at her.

She kneeled at the side of the bed and grabbed my penis for the first time. Her lips wrapped around me and I fell backward in bliss. She pumped her head up and down deep throating my long awaiting member.

Pulling my penis out of her mouth she began jerking it fast with one hand and cupping and massaging my balls with the other.

“Are you going to cum on my face big brother? Are you gonna-” She was interrupted by a blast of hot cum which landed in her mouth, across her noses and forehead, and in her hair. As she jerked cum shot out everywhere, leaking out on her moving hands, spurting out and covering her face, getting in her hair, landing in her mouth, and some strands dripping down her throat to her chest, tits, and stomach.

She climbed on top of me which sent a little more cum spurting on her body, and gave me a cummy kiss on the cheek.
“I love you, Nick.” She said and got up, walked over to the table, and did a line with her semen covered face. It was a sight, alright. “Do you think you can shoot me up again she asked?”

I got up and ripped a filter off one of her cigarettes and pulled out the heroin...

Chapter Two

We had breakfast with mom and dad the next morning then we went our separate. I decided that day we should head to one, or maybe more, of the nudes beaches.

It was really erotic to be naked with and to be able to touch my sister in public and have it be perfectly acceptable. I loved it.

Mom and Dad called us and invited us to go with them on a two day tour through some cave or mountain that you have to helicopter to and then hike to. Needless to say we passed. But that gave us two days where we could do whatever the fuck we wanted, completely by ourselves, two druggie perverted teenagers living it up in Paris. Not to mention we had access to our parents room, they had left us a spare key.

We grabbed our stuff and moved it into our parents even fancier room. It was a lover's suite on the highest level over looking the water, and it had tons of cool perks- including the best jacuzzi hot tub I've ever been in.

After setting up camp in our parent's luxurious bedroom my sister started acting fidgety.

“We haven't... ya know... gotten high today.” She twisted her red hair in her fingers.

I rolled my eyes but I had been craving it just as bad at the beach earlier today. I went into the bathroom and prepared two rigs with a toe curling amount of heroin and meth in each. That's when I saw something in the trash...

I came out of the bathroom and devilishly showed off the two full syringes to Lizzie, who was practically watering at the mouth.

“I made these two really, really nice... But you're not getting high for free. You have to do something before we high...” I started to explain and at that point Lizzie noticed my other hand was behind my back hiding something.

“I really rather do stuff after I get high, Nick... but I guess you're in charge.” She spoke softly, maybe trying to make me feel bad, but it didn't work.

I tossed her the keys to mom and dad's car.
“Go wait in the car for me.” Lizzie looked at me is if to say- what the fuck? But she got up and went to go wait in the car.

In addition to the used condom I had behind my back, the other treasures I found in my parent's bedrooms where: two vibrating butt plugs (which I think they both used), vibrating panties, Mom's vibrator, and then Dad's fleshlight and penis pump... but the best is yet to come. I found a digital video camera and opened it up. I went through the videos and began playing each one... there was 45 videos, each at least an hour long, all of them fucking or fooling around in some fashion. A couple of them where tapes they must have made to send to each other- it was very hot.

I put all my stuff carefully placed in my bag, along with our drugs, and the naughty toys and stuff I brought and went to meet my impatient sister out in the car?

“Where are we even going? We had the perfect place to get high and have sex.” Lizzie groaned.

“You'll see- you should be more grateful though. A week ago you were in rehab and know your shooting going on adventures and shooting crystal and heroin in Paris, in the summer, the beautiful summer.” I smiled as I navigated through the narrow streets of the busy city to our destination, which was a large mansion that was literally right behind and overlooking the beautiful downtown, redlight district of Paris filled with all kinds of sex shops and brothels, among the exclusive sex clubs which were all over the area. The mansion we were headed to now happened to be one of these high end, exclusive sex clubs a friend recommended to me on the internet.

I told Lizzie to follow me as I grabbed our bags and walked up the long driveway to the vast, large mansion. I rung the doorbell and a woman answered the door.

“Hello, may I help you?” She spoke english but with a strong french accent which made her even sexier.

She was fucking beautiful. It was as if she came out of the pages of a magazine. Her face was petite and pointed, almost mouse like, but onlu in the most sexy way possible. Her lips were painted a blowjob red. In each ear were large, golden crucifix earrings.

Her hands were covered in a beautiful, golden-white satin gloves that went up to above her elbows. Her hair was done up bangs and a puffy wavy back, like a housrwife from the fifties or sixties- or like a dominatrix maybe.

She had on a silver corset from which her nipples protruded out halfway and her breasts were very exposed. The corset was attached beautiful black and sheer thigh high stockings, and her feet were in “fuck me” black high heels.

“My name is Nick and I'm going to be twenty in three days, and this my sister Elizabeth, or Lizzie, who has just turned eighteen a couple months ago. Not only is she my sister but also my lover. We were told this was a very wonderfully erotic place that we should visit, but I am sorry we are under dressed.” I reached out my hand for her to shake and grabbed and pushed it against her hot crotch and with her other hand she grabbed my cheek and pulled me in for a deep kiss. She released my hand and gave Lizzie a wet, sloppy, tongue filled deep kiss as well which was amazing to watch.

“My name is Gwendoline, and you are at the right place, but you are about four hours early. Lucky for you, I really love both of you- so why don't you come in and we can get to know each other, and I will also let you choose from my wardrobe or take you shopping before the party starts. This is, Gwendoline's Sex Escape, for periods of hours to days sometimes, but now it is just my husband and I's home for four more hours.” She smiled and welcomed us inside.
“Come up to my room you naughty kids...” We followed her up the long twisting staircase and I kept my sight on her beautiful stockinged legs, exposed pussy, and jiggling ass.

“You know the reason I love you guys so much is because you are brother and sister, and so open about it, for Americans that's impressive.” She paused, looked back at us, smiled, then kept on. “I'm sure you have proof your telling the truth.” She finished as we finally made it to the top level.

I pulled out my wallet which had both our I.Ds and passports in it, but asked to speak to Gwendoline alone.

I showed her the proof, which made her squeal with delight, but then I told her about the things I brought along and my plan, which made her over the moon. Then I had to explain to her about the drugs, which she was okay with, probably because we tickled her fancy so much.

We entered what I thought was Gwendoline's bedroom, but as we opened the door, it turned out to be a massive (I'm talking like as wide and high as a warehouse) room which was covered 100% with mirrors. Everything. Every inch of the floor, the walls, the ceilings. It was nuts.

“Welcome to the mirror room. Please remove all clothes before entering. Lizzie and I stripped down and followed Gwendoline in, who was still in her outfit. She close the door- also mirrored, and as she closed it, the door seemed to disappear.

“So the two of you are really dying to get high, I hear, especially you Lizzie?”

“Yes.” She nodded, getting a feeling being obedient would be in her favor.

I pulled out the condom and told Lizzie to close her eyes and hold her hands out. I place the condom, filled with our dad's semen, and tied with a knot to keep it sealed. It was a huge load- like almost filled up the condom huge. It also was covered in mom's wet musky smell.

“Open your eye's. That a used condom from mom and dad. You are to bite it open and squeeze all of our father's baby juice all over your face, in your mouth, and let it drip down your body. Then we must have our first kiss in front of Gwendoline, swapping Dad's milky semen in our mouth. Once you do that- I'll shoot you up.” Lizzie squeezed the condom, poking at it, inspecting. I could tell she wasn't a fan of the idea.

“Gwendoline, can you tie me off?” I smiled, glaring at Lizzie, whose eye's filled with envy.

“Certainly, sweetie pie.” She oozed and came over to help me shoot up. She tied me off, I found my favorite vein, and I pushed the syringe all the way down- sending all 120mg of methamphetamine and 85mg of heroin into my bloodstream at once.

What happened in my body next was the greatest feeling ever- that intense rush, impossible euphoria, eyes rolling, and a battling of a noddy sedation and speeding energy which synergized wonderfully- letting the energy win over but taking off any anxious edge with that warm blanketing opiate buzz.

Once I came back to earth enough to open my eyes and see clearly I saw Gwendoline already putting back my rubbing tube and holding the now empty needle that just sent me to nirvana.

I looked over with my blinking, bugging eyes and saw her staring back at me- and as I looked into her eyes I thought to myself – 'if's that not the picture of envy itself I don't what is'. Her eyes just were screaming wanton want. She would have done anything for that shot right then.

I stood up and joined Gwendoline who was standing front of Lizzie who was kneeling on the ground, and deperately pulling with her teeth at the knot in the condom.

Gwendoline was loving this just as much as I was.

Then it happened- the condom finally burst and our Dad's cum exploded all over her face, pretty red hair, and getting plenty in the mouth, but enough on her face so that it dripped down her neck and on her breasts. I couldn't believe- it was exasperatingly arousing watching the sticky white warm goo that made drenching my sister.

Then I kneeled down right in front of her, knees to knee, face to face, and grabbed her sticky cheeks with my hand. As I moved in close I could feel my erect penis push into her belly button then up against her stomach. Pulling her face into mine I kissed my sister for the time- a long, slow, sucking, wet kiss. And I could taste my dad's sperm- salty, warm, delicious and it mixed in our mouths as we exchanged the mixture of our saliva and the semen, while our tongues danced passionately together.

After a few minutes we had to stop to breathe. I knew what Lizzie wanted, and I looked over to Gwendoline who went and grabbed the needle.

We stared in each others eyes, panting, out of breath, Lizzie was completely covered in cum. We broke eye contact for a minute as I found a clean spot on her arm pushed the needle into her vein. Our eyes locked again and they didn't unlock as I pushed the gauge down all the way and loaded her with the ridiculously high dose I was on. I saw as her blue eyes started to shake up and down, the close, and shoot wide open with brilliantly wide pupils, before she made that sound like just came and fell backward onto the mirrored floor.

Her eyes were open and staring up at herself in the ceiling.

“Look at yourself up their Liz. Naked with your brother. Covered in your own dad's semen just so you can shoot up junk. Look at how fucking hot you are.” I said.

Lizzie's ears were probably ringing so loud I don't know if she heard me. As I stood admiring the wondrous sight Gwendoline pulled me aside and asked me about the drugs we were taking.

“I'm interested in trying it.” She said surely in that strong accent.

“Do you know what is?” I asked.

“I'd rather not know, I trust you.” She said and smiled.

` “You're going to have to take off one of those long gloves.” I said with a chuckle.

So in response Gwendoline removed one glove, and then everything else she was wearing, except for her thigh high black stockings. Holy shit I am lucky man, I thought to myself.

We cuddled up next to each other.

“Do you want to feel more dreamy and sleepy or do you want to feel more energized?”

She bit her lip and moved her eyes up toward me-
“Dreamy.” She said.

I prepared a solution, with a strong dose of meth but a much stronger dose of heroin, but I kept in mind this was probably her first time.

Once the medicine was prepared I tied her off.

“Are you ready?” I asked.

“Yes, and Nick... if I fall asleep or something- please do things to me. Your sister too.” She smiled and with that I found her vein and poked. The beautiful older woman closed her eyes and breathed out deep as pushed in. Her body went limp and I had to grab her to keep her from slamming her head against the hard mirror floor.

“Holy Mother Mary...” She gasped breathlessly fading in and out narcotic sleep. Lizzie had gotten up and was watching her as intently as me.

Gently I laid Gwendoline down on the mirrored floor. I grabbed my bag of goodies and took out a very large, very thick, purple vibrator. Mom's vibrator- Lizzie knew all too well from accidentally walking in on her more than once.

I extended the vibrator to my sister who took it in her hand.

“Choke yourself on it so you gag and get your mouth dripping even more with saliva. Then I want you to drool and spit all over Gwendoline's face- I don't want to see an inch of skin on her face not glistening in your saliva. After her face is done- get to work and do the same thing to your feet. Not one spot missing or you'll regret it. And I want to see you sucking and gagging on your own feet” I said really in the fucking zone. I looked up and to the side and below to see all the different angles as my little sister began face fucking herself with our mother's fragrant vibrating dildo.

After a couple minutes of gagging Gwendoline's sleeping pretty face was sufficiently wet. I got on top the woman who was probably in her late thirties or early forties, and I had me knees straddling her neck so my penis flopped right down on her face. I jerked off, rubbed my cock on Gwendoline's face, smacked her a bit with my cock, and enjoyed the view of Lizzie trying to deep throat her own big toe.

She was the one who eventually asked if she could stop, and I looked to see her feet were equally if not more wet than Gwendoline's face. That being said, I was very impressed at Lizzie's enthusiasm- even if a lot of it was drug induced.

“Give me a footjob and make me squirt all over Gwendoline's face.” I ordered and with a smile she got to work.

Her feet were adorable and drove me crazy, I wasn't going to last long.

“I've never given one of these before.” She said squeezing and massaging my penis with the soles of her feet and curling toes. “I like the warm feeling of it between my feet.”

Gwendoline started coming in and out and of the nod but was probably flabergasted when she tried to open her eyes or move her head up to get her bearings and was met with a teen cock and feet. I could hear Gwendoline beginning to moan and become more lucid and then I felt my sister's feet squeeze right under the head of my cock and I unloaded sticky gooey streams of hot cum all over my sister feet and Gwendoline's face. I watched it from the ceiling, which only made me come hard, which only made the ceiling look even better.

`

A few minutes later helped Gwendoline out as she got her bearings. We walked down to the main living room with filled with couches and beds- all romantically set up with awnings and lighting.

We heard a knock at the door...

:rose:

tumblr_m9pbw4Tbbw1rvrmano3_400.gif
vfBgntj.gif

Last edited:
exciting, great details, just needs some minor tweaking, suspenseful, keeps the readers attention.....nice and raunchy material...makes me wanna write with a little more decadent depravity...

Didn't Chargergirl close the last thread you started where you tried writing a story post by post?

The threads aren't the place for posting full stories, or even very loooong excerpts. Feel free to ask if anyone would like to preview your story (in the proper fetish thread - ie incest, piss, panties) and you can pm them your story/full scene. Don't post it in the thread! Thanks!:rose:

Closing this.

Again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back