Homebrew Dungeons & Dragons Sex Campaign

Meso and Flower

Flower fell into the role playing right away.

“I may be your prisoner of war, but you will never make me tell you the location of the rebel base!” Flower declared defiantly. Meso had her tied up and there was nothing she could prevent him from doing. He first used his fingers to rub her clit. His torch was prefect and at just the right rhythm. In no time, his prisoner began panting. Flower thrust her hip up and down, trying to match the pace of his hand. She could feel his finger rolling over on her clit. It felt like heaven to her.

Flower masturbated allot, being a follower of the god of passion. She was particularly weak to this kind of pleasure. She knew it wouldn't take long; she was in such a desperate need for release after the orgy. Just....a few more....strokes...! And “ohhhhhh” Flower moaned as her pussy came, twitching against Meso’s finger.

"The rebel base… where is it?” Meso asked.

Flower couldn't think, the room was spinning, her body vibrating from the orgasm. "Never…You'll...just need to kill me!" Meso laughed

"Oh come now Flower? Do you think I'd kill a woman with such a responsive pussy like this? It would be like burning a fine painting, smashing a jade vase. No, I'm not going to kill you." Meso said as his finger lightly, very lightly, returned to her sensitive clit. His hand started moving in a circle this time, just a light caress. Flower moaned as her pussy started to get more excited again.

Angus and Jola

Jola opened the door expecting Angus, but instead there were two humans pointing crossbow at her.

“You fucked with the wrong snake” One of the humans said as they both got ready to pull their triggers and kill her.

“Wait, before you kill me. Do you work for Yitzu or Vierna?” Jola asked.
“I said… you fucked with the wrong snake. Yitzu is an Yuan-Ti. He is a half snake. We work for him” The man explained.

“I was just asking, because Vierna is an evil snake too, metaphorically speaking.” Jola explained.

“Can we kill you now?” The human asked.

“You could, but you won’t” Jola said with confidence.

“What? Why?” The man asked, a bit confused.

“Because you are curious about my last statement.” Jola explained.

“Ok, explain why I can’t kill you?” He asked directly.

“Because the minotaur behind you will stop you” Jola explained.

“What Minotaur?” The man asked as he turned to check. Angus grabbed both crossbows at that moment, in his big meaty hands.

“Oh fuck” The man said but it was too late. Angus slammed the crossbows on each of their heads. Both men collapsed onto the floor.

“Angus!!” Jola said in excitement giving him a human (her upper body) and a Naga (Her snake body wrapped around Angus lower half) hug.

“You are a life saver” Jola told him.

“I really liked how you delayed them, while I quietly snuck up on them.” Angus said with praise.

“Thanks, better drag them into the room. I’ll put a sleep spell on them.” Jola suggested. Angus nodded. Jola added “And then I want some of that Angus meat!”

Flower and Meso

Meso saw Flower look toward the door. He turned around to see some commotion, but then he saw Angus walk in and greet Jola warmly. Very warmly, in fact. Good, he found the room!

Meso lightly slapped Flower across one breast. “Hey, I’m the one torturing you, prisoner, not them! Now tell me the location of the rebel base and maybe I won’t lick your clit with my blue tongue until you squirt. If you’re lucky!” She slid one finger in her pussy, inwardly smiling at how tight and warm she was. Gods, he wanted his cock back inside her. That wasn’t what an evil imperial interrogator would do, though, at least not yet.

Flower was doing some good acting. “I’ll never tell you! No matter where that hot blue tongue goes!”

Meso slapped her boob again. “If you’re not telling me the location of the rebel base, I don’t want to hear another word out of you!” Meso turned to the side. “Oh, hey Angus!” Then he turned back to Flower. “Maybe I should gag you with this thick, blue cock!”

He crouched down by Flower’s pussy. “First, though, you need to learn that I always follow through on my threats.”

He licked her clit and pumped his fingers in and out of her pussy until she came, coating his face in her heavenly juices. Next, Meso got up and stood by her face. He let his soft cock fall roughly over her face, almost slapping her with it.

“Unless you’re telling me the location of the rebel base, scum, I want you sucking that cock.”

He knew the angle he was at would make it difficult for her to even get him in her mouth, but he was looking forward to feeling her try. In the meantime, he leaned over her body and kept fingering her and rubbing her clit. He really intended to trture her with orgasm after orgasm, until she asked him to stop (By making up a “rebel base” location, of course).

Jola and Angus

Angus dragged the two humans into the room, and occupied himself while Jola put them to sleep by teasing her nipples with his fingers. He was glad to see her, and especially glad to find her naked when she opened the door.

He saw Meso on the other side of the room with a gorgeous woman strapped to a low table.

“Hey Meso!”

Once Jola was done, Angus spun her around. “I’m glad we get to do this again.” He placed the head of his cock at her entrance. “You look like you’re already warmed up, aren’t you, Jola?”

“Fuck yes, Angus. Get in here!” She pulled herself toward the minotaur, impaling herself on his massive cock.

“Fuck, Jola, you’re so tight!”

Angus squeezed her bounteous tits while he fucked her slick hole. He was entranced by the gorgeous snake-woman in his arms. He latched his bovine lips on her nipples, sucking greedily while her tight sheathe worked up and down his length.

After she seemed to be getting close, he leaned in to whisper in her ear. “Where’s your asshole, baby? I wanna stick a finger in it.”

Meso and Flower

Flower moaned as Meso’s fingers found her pussy and clit again. Quickly, Meso’s rubbing was driving her crazy. Then she felt one Meso’s hands squeeze her breasts. She loved that, and her pussy became wetter.

“OHHH … you are making my pussy so wet” She moaned.

“No talking, unless it is the location of the rebel base! Suck” Meso ordered.

Flower could see Meso’s proud, erect, member, throbbing in excitement. She twisted her head and tried to get to it. Only her tongue could reach the thick, blue-purple, head. She licked away a wet, silver strand of pre-cum dripping from the tip.

Meso moved both hands back to her pussy. He used his hand to spread her lips more open for him. Exposing her sweet, wet, little fuck-hole. He directly rubbed her clit for a moment. Flower gasped and squirmed in intense pleasure. She tried to keep licking Meso’s throbbing cockhead, but her whole world was now centered on Meso’s rubbing finger. She moaned even louder as her body shook with pleasure. She was so close to an orgasm she was right on the edge.

Angus and Jola

“A few scales lower” Jola gasped as the big bull rammed his cock into her. Jola gasped as he continued to thrust into her cunt. He was surprised her pussy seemed practically custom-fitted for his massive cock. He gripped Jola’s two big milk sacks with both hands to steady her while he reamed her with every inch of his monstrous cock. Her pussy quivered and clamped down on his cock. He knew she would be cumming again soon. Her pussy was amazing and wonderful but no match for his big tool.

Angus placed Jola on her back, on the floor so he could fuck her even harder. Jola knew it too so she braced herself against the floor with both hands as she half-expected the Minotaur to fuck her right through the floor!! She could not hold back any more she screamed “I’m coming!! Yes-yes-yesss, uhh, shoot all your cum in my pussy!” as she came. She laid her head back as the Minotaur impaled her relentlessly, stretching her pussy, she gasped and moan pussy juice leaking out of her cunt, her snake body coiling and twisting in intense pleasure.

Angus had reduced her pussy to quivering jello. He growled and unleashed a blast of white-hot cum. He looked down at her as his primitive instinct took over, and he kept pumping into Jola’s quivering body. The pleasure he felt as his cum traveled up his long rod was mind blowing. The Minotaur closed his eyes as he unleashed the remaining blasts of cum. His body tensed and locked as he feverishly spunked every drop he had into her. With his giant rod still in her, he lay next to her.

“That was nice” Angus said. He had a big smile goofy smile on his bull face.

Meso and Flower

Medo was merciless, rubbing her clit with just the right amount of friction and pressure to bring her to her peak and then crashing over. She was so beautiful when she came, Meso almost broke. He was looking forward to when this roleplay was over so he could kiss her and tell her how good she did.

“You call that sucking?” he asked once she recovered from her orgasm. He pulled her torso up off the table with one hand and gave the side of her ass a slap with the other. “I want you to start sucking for real…”

Meso used the wind to pull his travel pack to him, reaching down to pull out something he’d found on his last treasure hunting expedition. It was shaped like a horseshoe, thicker on one end, and he held it up for Flower to see.

“Otherwise I’m going to use this.” He didn’t tell her about the enchantment on it, but he did go back to working her pussy with his fingers, drawing her up toward another peak.

Jola and Angus

Angus needed a short time to recover, but he didn’t want to leave Jola to cool down too much.

He rolled over on his side, next to her prone body. Her large tits were leaning to the side, almost reaching the floor.

Angus palmed them with his meaty hands, squeezing them. They were so soft and warm. He rolled the plump nipples between his fingers, eliciting a moan from the naga.

Meso and Flower

“OH MY” Flower gasped as Meso’s mouth had replaced his fingers. The poor girl had so many orgasms that her mind was spinning. She loved it. She loved the role play. But she was starting to think she needed to end it. She had no idea what the horseshoe looking thing was for, but Meso did not need it. His fingers and now his mouth were driving her crazy.

Meso used his quivering tongue to wildly licked at her clit. “OH FUCK” She gasped as her pussy had another huge orgasm. Flower was gasping and moaning so hard she could not tell Meso where the rebel base was… Meso removed his tongue from her spent pussy as he ordered her to suck his cock.

Flower returned to sucking his cock. Meso was closer to her now, so she could give him a better suck. Her lips locked around his cock, sucking him good and hard. Her tongue licking at his sensitive cockhead, which sent jolts through Meso’s whole nervous system. Flower’s tongue-tip deftly licks away the pre-cum from the head of his prick. She sure did like sucking his big twitching cock. But with his cock in her mouth, she could not tell him the location of the rebel base!

Angus and Jola

Jola kissed Angus passionately. As she broke their kiss, she whispered to him, "Fuck me again." Angus pulled her around and guided his cock into her pussy. In an instant he pushed deep in her, burying himself up to his balls in her sloppy pussy. Jola let out a moan and he pulled all the way out.

"Fuck me” Jola moaned with a little more insistence. Angus pushed deep inside her again, burying his cock.

"Oh... Yes..." Jola moaned

He stroked her pussy with his cock in long full strokes, pulling out until just the head spread her lips apart, then drove deep in her. Slow at first, but quickly speeding up as he pumped his cock into her.

Jola came quickly as her pussy clenched around his cock. He came too as he grabbed her hips and pulled himself close to her. Jola felt him blow his cum into her. It felt so hot and thick. Angus pumped three more shots into her as Jola’s pussy milked his cock.

Last edited:
Meso and Flower

Meso’s eyes rolled back in his head as Flower got to sucking him off in earnest. He rewarded her with more stimulation, fucking her pussy with three fingers now, and rubbing her clit with his other hand. Of course, he didn’t let her know it was a reward.

“You call that cock-sucking? I guess the rebels are slacking on their slut-training, huh? Get serious or I’ll make you come again!”

He let her work his shaft for several minutes before he shot a load down her throat. Her lips and tongue milked him dry, but he was so turned on from having her so helpless that he wanted to go again, and he rubbed her tenderly until his cock was hard again, with her tongue licking him clean in the meantime.

He moved around to her pussy, and lined his blue cock up with her dripping slit. He gently pushed against her folds, but not enough to enter her yet.

“Tell me where the rebel base is! Tell me now or I’ll fuck another orgasm out of you!

Jola and Angus

Angus thought Jola looked a little spent after that, so while she recovered he picked her up and sat with her on the bed, facing Meso and the other woman. She was beautiful, but Angus just wanted to toy with Jola some more. He put her in his lap and used one hand to slowly finger her while his other squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples.

“So, you want to tell me why I found a necklace in my pocket after we left the orgy?”

Meso and Flower

Flower finally caught her breathe. Her head was still spinning from all the orgasms, but she managed to say “You have broken me… I’ll talk, but can you please fuck me first.”

Meso laughed as Flower broke her RP role a little. “Of course,” He said and got down to fucking her nice and hard. Angus cheered him on behind him as he said “Fuck that pussy!!”

Angus watched as Meso grabbed Flower by the hips and aimed his cock at her cunt. The head of his meat glistening with her juices as it sank into Flower’s pussy.

“Fuck me! Fuck me hard” Flower moaned.

Meso worked his pole in and out of her pussy. Gently and slowly at first, but within a minute he was pounding her pussy. Flower was breathing really hard as her pussy popped off as he fucked her. She had cum so many times by now, his fucking her, caused her to cum again and again.

Jola and Angus

“They make a nice couple, don’t you think?” Jola said to Angus.

“Yes…” Angus agreed, excited by what he was watching. He was also slowly stroking Jola’s pussy. It was a nice way to watch two other people fuck. His cock thought so too, and grew hard again. Jola could not resist that, so she grabbed it and stroked it slowly.

“About the necklace… Meso accidently took it from Vierna Seerear, High Dignitary of the Drow Matriarchy” Jola explained. “The blue jewel gives her powers. I think it supposedly connected to a lost Goddess.”

“Well, he should return it. She was really mad about losing it” Angus explained.

“That’s the problem, she’d probably kill Meso for the mistake and you for that matter. She is not a very nice person.” Jola explained. Angus nodded his head in agreement. “I sensed that about her. Oh look, Flower just came again!” Angus said in excitement.

“WOW and look at the pool of pussy juice on the table and floor.” Jola added. Then she returned to the topic about the jewel. “So, we thought if we returned the jewel to the authorities, kind of in secret, then everything will work out and nobody gets hurt.” Jola explained.

“You are smart. That is a great plan.” Angus agreed. “What are you going to do about Yitzu? He is pissed at you too” He asked.

“Well, after we clean up this mess with the jewel, I think Meso and I will be leaving town. Look for some adventures elsewhere.” Jola explained, then an idea hit her. “I would really miss you, Angus. I know we just met, but would you like to come along?” Jola offered.

“Sure!” Angus said quickly.

“I’ll need to check with Meso, of course… but I think he’ll agree.” Jola explained. “Maybe we can talk Flower in joining us?”

“Look Flower’s wings are starting to flutter; she is going to cum again” Angus pointed out.

“And I think, Meso is going to blow a load too. His balls are getting tight” Jola said. Both Angus and Jola sped up their stroking… trying to time their orgasms with the other two.

Meso pounded Flower until he filled her tight pussy to the brim with his spendings. Then he tenderly untied her and pulled her limp body up into his arms. It was only then that he realized they had an audience, so Meso smiled at their two companions and sat on the other side of the large bed, holding Flower in his lap. It was completely unintentional that this left his cock trapped between Flower’s thighs. He didn’t mean for that to happen at all.

“Finished already, you two?” he asked with a smirk, knowing they’d had multiple rounds.

They needed to figure out where to go from here. Were they really going to return the necklace? Was there a quest available? Meso was looking forward to travelling with a group for once, and especially a group as fun and sexy as this one.

He deferred to Jola, since they’d been a part of this group the longest.

“So, Jola, what do you want to do from here?”

Jola’s Plan

“Meso… Angus and I were talking” Jola said. Meso’s eyes looked at all the bull cum spray all over Angus belly.

“I can see that” He said with doubt in his voice.

“We talked between having fun” Jola explained. “First I thought we’d return the jewel to your friends, Garthok and Sophia” Jola suggested with a wink to Meso. “They can return the jewel the rightful owner, so no one gets hurt.” Jola explained. Meso clearly picked up on Jola’s suggestion. Garthok and Sophia could fence the jewel with greater ease than Jola or Meso.

“After we do that, I think should leave town.” Jola explained, pointing to the sleeping assassins in they room. “Angus has agreed to come along… if that is ok with you?” Jola asked.

“Sure… he can be our muscle” Meso replied. Angus had no idea what “muscle” was… but he knew he was strong, so did not say anything.

“Flower did you want to join us?” Jola asked.

Flower was still coming around after her many orgasms. “I have never worshipped Lastai so hard before.” Flower replied as her pussy continued to twitch. “I think it is a sign from the demi-god that I need to stay with Meso. Where ever we go I would like to continue my pilgrimage to spread the teachings of Lastai across the world” Flower added.

“Great… then it shall be the 4 of us. Meso and I will run over to The Traven of the Hanging Chicken… drop off the jewel. I need to talk to the owner quickly, and then we’ll pack up and leave. Flower anad Angus let’s meet at the city’s hotsprings in about 2 hours. I think we need to leave the city via an unexpected route. The main gates will be watched.” Jola said.

“Where are we going?” Angus asked.

“I was thinking through the mountain pass near Izor, the copper city, across the Plains of Dohm and into the primordial forest. It is a great place to hide.” Jola suggested. “But willing to hear other ideas”

Meso was excited about Jola’s suggestion. “I’ve always wanted to see the Primordial Forest!”

Angus was less enthusiastic. “I’m not a huge fan of forests. Not enough open land. But, I’d rather follow Jola than strike out on my own, so I’m in.”

Flower just wanted to follow them, and she didn’t care where they went, so it was decided.

Meso and Jola left for the Tavern of the Hanging Chicken, finding a raucous atmosphere not at all diminished by the destruction that the tentacles had left behind. Garthok and Sophia were back on their original table, fucking in the middle of the tavern. Meso walked straight up to them and pulled out his cock, standing next to Sophia’s head. The tiefling reached out to lift his blue shaft to her lips, and quickly sucked him in while he spoke to her husband.

“Garthok, remember that thing we discussed earlier? If we get it for you, what would you pay us for it?”

The half orc laughed. “Haha, genasi you’re a riot! If you gave me that prize, I’d hand over my whole coin purse, plus half my bank notes, and I’d even let you borrow Sophia here for half a week!” As he said it, he loudly slapped her ass. Meso turned to Jola.

“What do you think, Jola? Is that a good deal?”

Meso and Jola

“Good Deal!” Jola agreed to Garthok’s offer. “But we’ll just take your coin purse and the bank notes. Sophia is lovely, but we need to get out of town in a hurry.”

“What?” Garthok said in surprise as he stopped fucking Sophia. “You are joking right?”

Meso and Jola both had such big shit eating grins on their faces, that Garthok knew they were not joking. Although Meso grin might have been caused by Sophia sucking his cock. Jola's grin was clearly not caused by that.

“Oops, one more thing. Sophia should finish what she started” Jola added pointing to Sophia expert oral pleasure on Meso’s cock.

“Meso collect the money and notes, I need to talk the bar owner and pack. Meeting at city’s hot-springs in about 2 hours” Jola said. Jola slithered over to the bar to talk to Gavin “Here are the list of names at the orgy. Yitzu, lord of the Brotherhood of the Unseen, they are a local criminal gang in the city, was who the Drow was dealing with.” She explained in private to Gavin.

“The Alliance Secret Services thanks you for your service” Gavin said and paid Jola for the fresh Intelligence. Then she was off to pack.

2 Hours Later

Jola had her blonde hair in a pony tail, pull away from her face. She wore a tight leather vest with leather ties in the front across her big cleavage. The vest molded her large heavy breasts and deepened her cleavage. There was a backpack to carry her food and other items. She had a utility belt, with two long daggers and in her hand was her staff. She stood next to the hot springs and behind her were 4 empty barrels, one larger than the rest.

Back