Homebrew Dungeons & Dragons Sex Campaign

Meso

Haha! It worked! Now all he had to do was find a way, while fucking the woman, to steal her necklace. “Of course. I would love for you to instruct me. There won’t be a word from me about it later.” He knelt on the ground and gently rested his fingers on her calf. Her skin was smooth and soft, but her muscle was tight and toned. He felt her rest a hand on his shoulder as she lifted her foot.

Shaylah had always loved foot rubs, and she’d given Meso plenty of lessons in how to make her melt with his hands on her feet. He was talented. The drow was trying hard not to be vocal about how it felt, but he could tell by her breaths and the way her forehead knotted up that she was enjoying it. He even got a single soft moan out of her before setting her foot back on the floor and gesturing for the other.

Angus

Angus saw the dragonborn woman from across the room, and started walking toward her. She looked well-built and fit, like she could take a good pounding. Angus liked that. Not quite as much as he liked forward women, though, so he peeled off immediately when the naga called to him. Just yelling across a crowded room that se wanted to fuck him? Nothing was sexier than that.

He walked over, seeing a yuan-ti and some humans step back. Had they been trying to fuck her? That was a bummer for them. She clearly was hungry for beef, and he had the goods to give it to her. He was getting excited about it once he got closer. She was hot! His massive cock started fillling with blood as he ogled her strong, sexy figure.

“Hey there, pretty lady, what’s your name? I’m Angus.” He held out his hand for a shake.

Vierna Seerear and Meso

Vierna offered her other foot and Meso did even better massaging that one. The dark elf was moaning and panting and Meso had not even gotten close to her pussy.

Vierna stood up from her chair, rising up like a cobra out of its basket. Starting from the top, she unfastened her top. After the last button was undone, the leather vest was removed. She just dropped the vest on the floor. The vest exposed her shirt underneath. Once again beginning at the top, she slowly undid all the buttons. The smooth, dark skin of her flat stomach was exposed.

Meso had his hands on each of her legs waiting for the Drow to expose herself.

"MMMM" Meso moaned, his voice low from the obvious beauty she was displaying.

Vierna pulled off her shirt. Her breasts were prefect and perky. Then she slid her skirt up, revealing her lacy underwear. Meso right hand was on Vierna’s underwear covered pussy quickly. His fingers rubbing her fleshy folds through the clothing. He wanted to taste her pussy, but knew he needed to take his time.

"You did so well with my feet, perhaps there is other part you wish to pleasure?" Vierna asked Meso.

Jola and Angus

Jola had the most beautiful and sexy face, big breasts, and a slim waist. Her hair was white, and her human skin was a rosy pink color. At her waist was where the powerful snake body began and her deep purple snake skin.

“Jola” Jola replied to Angus’ introduction “Let me help you with your clothing”

Jola had a Cheshire cat grin lingering upon her lips as she pulled off Angus's loin cloth like shorts. Angus was part bull and bulls loved sex. His cloth off, his massive but still semi-hard erection, was proudly displayed. The size and thickness of his cock were immense and visually dominating. Women at the orgy that saw his cock swooned a little. Below the imposing cock were his equally impressive bull balls. Hanging low, the large balls were the minotaur’s sign of potency. He could bed many females, multiple times, with that much cum.

“OH MY” Jola moaned as she stared at the huge cock. “This is going to be fun!” she added a bit worried. Jola gasped thinking about how stretched her pussy would have to be to fit the big object.

“I don’t think it is full size yet” Flower said as she walked by Jola on her way to Yitzu. She had seen what happened and was going to offer herself to the Yuan-Ti to keep the peace. Jola grabbed the big cock and started to stroke it with both hands. Leaning in she kissed the massive thing … licked down the shaft. “mmmmmmm” she moaned, she almost drooled over it. The chesty Naga returned to the cockhead and opened her mouth wide, sucked it in. Her tongue flicked over the tip and teased it.

“MMMMMMM” Angus grunted in pleasure as his rod grew fully erect. Then he felt Jola’s snake tail wrap around one of his legs as she got closer to him, but not in a threatening way, in a passionate one.

“Mmmm, tasty” Jola commented. She licked her lips with her forked tongue as she started to suck on his cock. It felt great. Her hands were now rested on his legs, as she took his cock deeper. She was swallowing his whole cock. In a snake like fashion, wiggling side to side, her big breasts shaking, her lips slid down his shaft … deeper and deeper… until they hit the base of his cock. Clearly proud of her ability, she had no way of knowing that few women had accomplished this feat with Angus. He was huge! He loved it, Jola talents in oral sex were undeniable! Then her mouth came off his cock.

Jola kissed Angus as she moaned “MMMM, I love mammal they are so warm.” Her fork tongue teasing Angus’ tongue.

Meso and Vierna

Meso looked up at the topless drow from his kneeling position with obvious arousal. The woman was gorgeous! He thought her midnight black skin would look beautiful pressed against his own light blue. “I would like to give you pleasure everywhere.” He worked his fingers along her upper thighs, massaging and kneading the taut flesh, working ever closer to her deep, dark cavern.

He sensed she was not a woman to waste time, though, so he soon started rubbing her pussy through her underwear. Her scent was fragrant and intoxicating, and the wet spot on the fine fabric drew his eyes immediately. Once she was moaning regularly, he put his hands on her waistband, silently asking for permission.

Angus and Jola

The naga was damn talented. Angus was almost blowing his load right away! Part of him wanted to do that, to fill her belly with his potent seed, but he just loved pussy too much. He reached down and squeezed her breast with his thick fingers.

She wound up his body and kissed him, her forked tongue teasing his thick, dark muscle. “That’s hot, Jola, but I’m not ready to finish yet. This is my first time with a naga, but if you show me where to put this thing I think I can figure the rest out, yeah?”

Jola

Jola’s snake body was wrapped around Angus. His cock was standing straight out.

“Well, Angus this is my first time with a Minotaur.” Jola said. “I’m not sure you will fit” She said as her free hand went to where her human body transitioned to her snake body. “The place you are looking for is between these scales.” Jola explained as her hand went a little below the human/snake transition line to open her scales. There Angus saw her wet pink pussy.

“MMMM” he moaned. He took a finger and probed the smooth scales below Jola's navel until he could find the moist flesh around her scales. He began working his finger back and forth until he could feel her beginning to open for him. Jola was surprised as then the Bull pulled her up higher so he could lick at her pussy.

He pushed all six inches of his thick tongue inside of the snake woman. His tongue curled inside her as Jola arched her back. Angus’s tongue exploring Jola hole. Curious if it would be able to accommodate him at his thickest and hardest.

He was pleasuring Jola with his tongue! She thought it felt amazing. Then he place Jola on the big bed in the middle of the room. His huge minotaur cock found the soft opening between Jola's scales. His hard member forced the soft flesh of her pussy to part. Her folds had been readied by his finger/tongue and gave way. He filled her with his girth. Naga's cock were not nearly as big as Angus’. Jola love it! Angus’ hips began to pump rhythmically into Jola, but he only used ½ his cock.

Jola was surprise. The big pile of muscle with the massive cock was a great lover. He took his time and made sure she was ready for his monster cock. Now she wanted more.

“Ohhh by the gods you are driving me crazy … I need your HUGE cock” Jola moaned. “Fill my pussy with your cock’s fullness” she moaned. Angus slowly drove all of his cock into her.

"Oh FUCK" Jola moaned. Angus fucked her in long deep strokes and in no time Jola was ready to cum. Her tail end was quivering like a mad. Angus knew as he fucked her faster and deeper. His colossal cock driving her crazy in pleasure.

“OH FUCKKKKKKKK your HUGEEEEEEEE” Jola gasped quietly. Jola had only made love to normal humans and other nagas … But Angus’ massive cock was something new to her tight cunt. Jola pussy just could not hold back and exploded in orgasm… quivering …as Jola SQUEALED in pleasure. It was not intentional but her whole snake body tensed up as she came. The part wrapped around Angus squeezed him. Jola relaxed as the orgasm past her, but Angus knew one thing, Jola’s coils were tremendously powerful and deadly

Meso and Vierna

Vierna was breathing heavily as Meso pulled off her panties. But he did not go for her pussy right away, his hands moved to her breasts. Her nipples became rock hard as his hands worked their magic on her tits. She began to quietly moan and rotate her head from side to side.

After a while Meso moved back down her belly to her pussy. When his fingers reached her pussy, she opened her legs to give him access to her womanhood. Vierna was panting now, and when he slipped a finger inside of her, she arched her back moaning. The dark elf was full of erotic tension. He only needed to stroke her pussy for a minute and the royal drow came against his hand.

“Oh fuck” she gasped.

Meso smiled and told her there was more to come if she wanted. Vierna told him she was ready. he unbuckled his pants and they dropped to the floor. He wore no underwear and a semi hard large cock was pointed at the dark elf.

As he pulled his shirt over his head, Vierna reached out and grabbed his cock.

Last edited:
Meso

Meso couldn’t believe it had worked! After playing with her amazing tits, he had left one hand behind her neck to undo the clasp on her necklace while the other journeyed south to pleasure her velvet folds. Oh, gods and goddesses she was tight! Her pussy felt so good as it clamped hard on his fingers. At the moment that she came, Meso used a puff of air to lift her necklace off her chest and took that opportunity to pocket it. Somehow she didn’t notice!

He undressed, and she wrapped her soft, delicate fingers around his cock. Meso rolled his pants to keep the necklace from rattling and tossed them near Jola. He tried to make eye contact with her, but she was distracted by the giant minotaur spearing her with his massive cock. That dude was PACKING! Nice! Meso didn’t blame Jola for being distracted. Hopefully she noticed before Vierna noticed the necklace was missing. If not, he hoped the fact that his pants were just basic brown leathers would let him talk his way out of the situation, but he wasn’t sure.

In the meantime, he had a dark elf to fuck. He pulled her in for a kiss, exploring her mouth with his tongue. She kissed back, nipping his lips with her teeth. He pulled away and smiled. “Oh, is that how it’s going to be?”

“It’s going to be whatever way I want it to be, Meso.”

The thought got the air genasi hard in an instant. He liked a woman who didn’t mind taking charge. “Yes, Mistress.”

Vierna smiled while Meso shivered in anticipation. She snapped her fingers, and he felt hands on his arms. Her guards had him, and they pulled him back between them. Shit. Had they seen him take the necklace? Vierna ran a fingertip along his shaft as he felt his hands get tied up with a length of something very soft. Maybe a silk scarf? Was this a sex thing? Shaylah had tied him up occasionally back in the day, but they’d always talked about it first.

“Are you going to be a good boy for me, Meso?”

He swallowed. “Yes, Mistress.”

She put a finger in the center of his chest and started pushing. “Show me.”

Angus

Jola’s pussy gripped Angus’s cock like it was trying to squeeze it dry. He couldn’t believe how tight she was! “Damn, girl, you take it so good!” He kept his strokes long and slow, worried he could hurt her if he just started pounding her. “If it’s too much, baby, you just say ‘stop’ and I’ll stop, okay? Later, if you want to be able to yell stop without me stopping we’ll talk about that after I know my way around your sweet body.”

Long and slow. She felt so good. Even her tail wrapped up his powerful leg and her arms on his wide shoulders felt good. She was responsive, too. Angus liked that. “Keep talking, baby. You love being stretched out, don’t you? Gods, you’re tight, Jola!” Long and slow. His own orgasm was a long time coming, but Jola came at least twice more before he felt that familiar sensation in his heavy balls. This was going to be a big one!

“Oh Jola, I’m about to come, baby! I’m gonna fill you up!”

Jola and Angus

"Fuck," Angus grunted. Jola’s pussy felt amazing. Slick, wet juices poured out of her with each of his strokes. He sped up, finding himself unable to stop. As his strokes quickened, the bed began to squeak. He could feel his balls tightening against the base of his cock as his orgasm grew past the point of no return.

With a final, deep moo, he released a torrent of hot semen into Jola's tight pussy. It boiled and churned inside her before pouring out onto the bed. Spurt after spurt of hot cum. Angus emptied his balls into her. Jola had never felt anything like it. An epic orgasm! When he was done, he laid his head between her big tits, mindful not to prod her with his horns. He let out a long, shuddering breath.

"I needed that." Angus said.

Meso and Vierna

Vierna moved to straddle Meso’s thighs. His cock going into her wet pussy. She leaned forward so she could get a hold of both his nipples. She pinched and pulled them to stiffness, then thrummed them roughly with her thumbs. A shudder ran through Meso’s body. His eyes watched her through lowered lids. Leaning forward, she sucked along the side of his neck. A little moan came in response.

Moving back, she sucked up a nipple into her mouth and rolled it with her tongue. Meso gasped. She finally stared to ride his cock. Meso’s stiff dick slowly felt her go up and down a few times. Moaning, he started to thrust up into her. But then he looked at her and stopped.

"Good boy" she said with a wink. “You are not in control. I am.” Vierna rode him a few more times, slowly. Then she licked his other nipple.

She rode his cock some more. When he started to groan, she would stop. She loved to tease him. She watched with satisfaction as she drove him crazy. His breath quickened in his chest. His cock swelled and tightened in her pussy. A few more strokes with her cunt on his nice thick cock. Then she suddenly fucked his cock fast. Riding him hard. He wasn't expecting that.

"Oh... Fuck!!" He breathed, bucking his hips forward. He was getting closer and suddenly she stopped. She pressed her pussy down hard on his cock, but she did not move. She was rewarded with a whimper.

"Haha... Like that, stud?" Vierna joked as a chuckle rose in her chest

Meso

“Oh, Fuck yes!” Meso loved pounding into a willing pussy, taking charge and fucking his partner silly, just as much as the next guy, but he also loved letting a woman use him as her personal sex toy, watching her get off on deciding exactly what she wanted to do to him and taking her pleasure from his cock. It perversely made him feel good about himself, that a woman could enjoy his body so much that she was driven to take her pleasure from it. “I love it!”

He knew she could see how much he wanted to thrust, and he loved that. He loved that she could see what she was doing to him. And it was a lot! She was so tight! And watching his light blue cock push between her dark purple folds into her midnight black body was a huge turn-on. Meso wasn’t going to last much longer once she started up again. He wasn’t going to come with her just sitting there, though, no matter how good it felt.

Angus

Angus felt like he had spent enough cum for weeks. How had this mysterious woman made him cum so hard? He idly played with her folds with his thick fingers, spreading his cum over her clit. He was assuming she was done for now, but if she got worked up again he wouldn’t say no to licking his seed out of her.

He raised his head to look her in those beautiful eyes. “We need to keep in touch. I’m definitely going to want to do that again. You live around here?”

Jola

“Angus, you are something else. WOW” Jola beamed in joy as she ran her free hand over his huge chest. The minotaur was a great fuck and had a wonderful personality. Jola would never had thought she find a nice guy at an orgy. It was just weird.

“Angus, I would love to see you again.” Jola answered with pleasure. “On where I live… I’ve got a complicated history, but presently, I have been living in the slums. Not due to any fiscal reason, it is just a great place to catch my favorite food.” Jola explained with a smile. “And what is your story?” Jola asked

“Before I tell you… Complicated history?” Angus asked.

“After hatching from my egg, I was raised by The Drunk Wizard. You might have heard of him. He wanted me as a familiar. Several years ago, he disappeared, exploring different planes of existence or some non-sense. I was kind of on my own. I learned to survive, doing various jobs. Like this one.” Jola explained.

When Jola finished her story, she noticed two important things. The first was Vierna Seerear was treating Meso like a slave. The dark elf was being a total cock tease and abusing him. Jola did not like it, and was getting upset. The second thing she notice was the Yuan-Ti, Yitzu, was slithering over to her and Angus.

“You are on the main bed. I can fuck you now” Yitzu declared.

Jola thought back to what the Satyr, Tyx, had told her were the rules of the orgy. “Get on the main bed, it tells everyone they can join in as they wish”

Angus had put her on the main bed, and now she was fair game for everyone to fuck!

Vierna

While Angus and Jola were fucking, Vierna continue to tease Meso. Every time he got close to cumming she would stop moving and let him settle down. Then she would start riding his cock again. The woman was not a nice person.

Meso’s eyes were saying “Please...Please...Pleeease!!" As he squirmed under her pussy. His prick stood stiffly, deep in her belly. But she would not let him cum.

She reached down and grabbed his balls. “So full of cum… too bad I won’t let you cum” The evil drow giggled. She started to slowly fuck herself again with Meso trapped cock. She alternated between slow and fast. Meso gasped and jerked, struggling to keep his mind focused. Her cunt slid back to caress his sensitive cockhead, with her tight fuck hole. He gulped and tried to keep his focus.

Vierna moved her wet slit over Meso’s cockhead, driving him crazy. Meso’s hips bucked, involuntarily.

Angus noticed Jola’s apprehension when the Yuan-Ti said he wanted to fuck her. “You want me to get rid of this guy, Jola?”

Jola looked like she was considering it, but she declined. “Maybe...could you go help my friend Meso? I don’t think that woman is treating him well.”

Angus looked over to the genasi, lying on his back as a drow woman rode his cock. He wasn’t sure what Jola meant, but he was happy to walk over and check on him. As he stepped past the Yuan-Ti, he leaned over. “Don’t forget, you’ll be on the main bed, too.” Angus hefted his massive cock in one hand, waving it at the snake-like man. “If I don’t feel like she’s having a good time, I’ll find wherever your ass is and plug it with this. Understood?” The Yuan-Ti swallowed and nodded, but said nothing.

Angus made his way over to Meso and the drow. “Meso, right? Your friend Jola asked me to check on you.”

It was hard for Meso to concentrate with Vierna varying her strokes so much. “Hu--hi! That’s, um, sweet of her, but I’m, um, doing okay here.”

Angus leaned down, putting his face close to the genasi’s. “Are you sure? She seemed to think you weren’t being treated well.”

Meso smiled. “I’m not, but to be honest--ungh--I’m kind of, uh, into that. As long as she lets me cum eventually. And, um, if she doesn’t, this is an orgy! I’ll be--urgh--fine.”

Angus made an incredulous face. “Into that? Alright, man, whatever stiffens your cock, I guess.” Angus stood up and addressed the drow, stepping near enough for her to reach him. She was in one of her more still periods. “How about you, ma’am, need any,” he gestured to his massive shaft, “assistance.”

Vierna looked the minotaur up and down. “That depends. Are you willing to...submit?”

Angus laughed. “Nah, but if you want to touch it you’re welcome to. Ladies usually like to see how far around their fingers go.”

She scowled, but she did lightly fondle him while he tried to keep an eye on Jola. He also noticed Meso’s pants nearby. If he ended up going back to Jola, hw would do Meso a favor and move them near to Jola’s things.

Jola and Yitzu

“Lord Yitzu” Jola said politely as she slithered up to an upright position. Yitzu came close to her, their snake bellies almost touching.

“Naga Slut” Yitzu sneered “That likes to fuck cows”

“Angus is a male minotaur, so he is a bull, not a cow” Jola corrected the crime lord.

“I’m going really fuck you over, bitch” Yitzu promised Jola.

“Angus… warned you against that” Jola pointed out

“My guards are ready for the dumb cow.” He whispered to Jola. As Jola looked over to Lord Yitzu’s 3 guards. They all smiled at her and reveled their weapons. “He tries anything, and I’ll be eating steak tonight.”

“Ohh” Jola said with a troubled look on her face. Jola liked Angus. The minotaur had no idea, she had used him as a shield against a crime lord. If she pushed too hard with Yitzu, Angus might get hurt. She did not want that to happen.

“I guess your wisdom was wrong. Yuan-Ti are better than Nagas. Evil is stronger, and you are going to pay for your stupid comments.” Yitzu declared.

“I concede the argument” Jola said. “for now” She added, then she finished with “Do you wish to have sex like humans, or snakes?”

“Snakes” Yitzu stated as if the answer was obvious. Jola knew he would most likely pick the snake approach, but she felt she needed to make sure. The first yuan-ti were transformed humans. But their race, in general have abandoned their humanity. They now consider non-serpentine humanoids to be lesser creatures, barely more civilized than common apes. The more snake like, a yaun-ti, the better. They believe snakes are the more powerful of creatures. That was why Jola was confident Yitzu would seek her out during the orgy.

“MMMM” Jola moaned as her snake body and Yitzu began to coil around each other. The entanglement of their snake bodies could best be described like braided hair. For snakes, this could involve one female and multiple males in a braid. Each male trying to be the one to insert his cock into the female. Usually, the strongest male would win.

This kind of sex was pleasurable to Jola. She enjoyed feeling Yitzu’s snake body rub against hers. She also enjoyed to contest of strength with Yitzu. But as far as pure pleasure, human sex was way better. The sex that Angus and she had shared was far more pleasurable to her.

Yitzu was trying to get his snake cock to her pussy. But as with snakes in the wild, female snakes were larger than male snakes. Jola snake body was significantly larger than Yitzu’s. He continued the courtship braid, he continued to try to reach her pussy, but she continued to slide her pussy away. She could sense his frustration growing.

Angus watched for a while, and the look on Jola's face made him think she was having a good time. Maybe it was one of those things where even sex with someone you don’t like can feel really good. He remembered a tiefling he’d been with once. She was a real asshole, but her pussy was warm and tight. Angus was stiffening again just thinking about her.

He looked back at Meso. “You sure you’re good?”

Vierna glared at the minotaur as she lazily stroked his massive cock. “Yes, my genasi slave. Answer him.”

Meso didn’t really like being called a slave, but he wasn’t one to argue with any woman he was currently inside. “Yeah, thanks, buddy. What’s your name?”

“Angus.”

“Nice to meet you, Angus. Keep an eye on Jola for me?”

“You got it.”

Angus started to walk away, but a groan from behind him as he moved out of the drow’s reach made him pause. “This is an orgy, lady. If you want me to stick around, you gotta do more than just some light touches.”

Vierna growled, but didn’t make a move to start getting him off, so he left. Angus picked up Meso and Jola’s things and put them next to his clothes under the bench by the wall, and then he turned back around. He almost stepped on the young gnome woman who was standing behind him. She was a tiny thing with exaggerated tits and ass, looking up at him just as nude as everyone else was by now. Her medium brown skin was highlighted by her dark nipples and lower lips. Her cute, heart-shaped face was looking up at the minotaur with a shy smile.

“Can I try it?” She was pointing at his cock. Angus almost laughed out loud. She was tiny! His cock was almost as big as her entire body! There was no way! He did kinda want to see her try, though.

“Sure. I’m Angus.”

Her voice was high and sweet. “Ruffdiddle. Nice to meet you.” She beamed as she reached up and ran a finger along his soft bullmeat.

“I’m probably going to need to lie down, huh?”

Ruffdiddle laughed, a twinkling sound that tickled Angus’s ears. “Yeah, that would help.”

He lay down on his back, angling himself so he could still see Jola, who was smiling as she writhed around the snakeman she was fucking. Ruffdiddle was so cute as she climbed up his massive body. She had to wrap her hand around his shaft to pull herself up, and it was surprising to Angus how much that turned him on. Once she was standing on his pelvis, placed his cock head at her entrance. His cock was almost as long as her legs, so she had to get on her toes to get him in place.

Angus moved his thumb up to her clit, but it was too big to really touch just her clit. Ruffdiddle held his thumb in her tiny fingers and rubbed herself against it as she sat on the end of his cock. It was like a stool for her, it was so big. She rubbed his giant thumb against her sensitive button and Angus could feel the warm wetness begin to cost his glans. Suddenly he sank down partway onto the head with a wet plop and a sharp gasp.

“Oh Angus! I already feel so full!” She groaned in exertion. “Keep your thumb here. Let’s keep trying.”

Jola and Yitzu

“Stop sliding away, Bitch!” Yitzu hissed still trying to get his cock in Jola.

“But I thought Yuan-Ti are better than Nagas. Evil is stronger, what’s the problem?” Jola asked. These comments pissed Yitzu off. He took both his free hands and grabbed her breasts. Squeezing them. “Ouch” Jola gasped. More of her snake coils wrapped around Yitzu's upper body. Pinning his arm against her tits.

“I can still squeeze your jugs Bitch” Yitzu threatened.

“So you really want to fuck like snakes?” Jola asked again

“Yesss” Yitzu hissed.

Jola allowed her pussy to align with Yitzu’s cock. Yitzu finally sank his cock into her pussy. He let out a gasp of pleasure. At that moment, Jola constricted all her coils. Squeezing Yitzu in a tight death grip. Her timing was perfect. Yitzu’s lungs had no air in them and due to her squeezing him. He could not draw in more air.

“You see, Lord Yitzu, for many snake species, the female snake will eat her male mate. I guess they did not tell you that at Yuan-Ti school. And with me squeezing you, you can’t yell for help.” Jola pointed out. Yitzu tried to break free of Jola’s coils but it was impossible.

“I’m ready to continue our discussion about which is better Yuan-Ti or Naga? And whether Evil is stronger than Good?” Jola said as she watched Lord Yitzu’s face turn blue due to lack of oxygen. It only took a few more moments and he passed out. Jola released her coils around him. As an added measure, she tossed a pinch of fine sand in the air, and cast a sleep spell on Yitzu.

“Wow, I have never had a lover fall asleep while making love to me. I guess I have lost it” Jola said in puzzlement. She quickly slithered off the main bed.

Meso and Vierna

Vierna continued to straddle Meso, but now she used her fingers on her clit. She kept working on her clit as she slowly rode Meso’s cock. The speed was not enough to get Meso off, but it was good for her. Vierna rubbing of her clit got her moaning loudly. As her excitement grew, she was saying all sorts of things in drow, which sounded unintelligible. Meso felt her stiffen and her pussy started pulsating against his cock. She had cum. The orgasm and the resulting pussy juice leaked from her cunt. There was so much, the liquid dripped off his balls.

In her pleasure, Vierna forgot to control her speed. She rode his cock just a little too fast. Her orgasm and the change of speed was too much for Meso. It started deep inside and the wave got bigger. Meso knew he would explode in a second and started making involuntary sounds. Vierna looked down at him.

He closed his eyes, his muscles tightened and the wave of pleasure broke. His balls started contracting fast and he sprayed his cum deep inside the dark elf. It was a huge load. Squirt after squirt. The pleasure in his cock spread throughout his body. Then Meso had a chance to catch his breath and reopen his eyes.

Angus

Angus rubbed Ruffdiddle’s clit as quickly as he could. She came at least twice. But, she never slipped further down his shaft than just the tip. He stopped rubbing her, and patted her thigh to get her attention.

“Hrm?”

“This isn’t working, baby. Why don't’ you just try rubbing yourself with the tip?”

The gnome looked disappointed, but she nodded with a pouty lip. “Can we try again someday? I’ve never seen one this big and I don’t want to give up.”

Angus rubbed his thick thumb up the side of her body, pressing it gently into her breast. “Of course, girlie! I’m always up for trying, okay?”

Ruffdiddle smiled and nodded, shifting her legs so that her toes could reach down to Angu’s pelvis. She bucked her hips, rubbing her clit into his swollen glans.

Meso

Meso sighed in relief as his orgasm subsided. He felt so good! That was one thing that always did it for him, an aggressive woman having her way with him. It just worked!

He pulled Vierna off his body.

“No! You are my slave! You will stay here and service me!”

Fortunately her guards were distracted. Meso put his hand on her leg as he stood up. “That was amazing, Vierna! Maybe I can see you again sometime?”

Vierna looked at her guards, who were engaging in their own couplings nearby. “No! If you leave now…” She rubbed her hands up and down her hot little body. “You’ll never touch me again.”

Meso frowned. “That’s a real shame.” He lifted her chin with a finger. “I really enjoyed our time together.”

With that, he turned to find Jola. She was slithering off the main bed, leaving that asshole snakeman behind.

“Hey, Jola, we might need to book it out of here before anyone notices it missing, right?”

Jola

Jola noticed Yitzu guards headed over to find out why he was sleep on the orgy mat. She knew that was the start of something bad for her and Meso.

“Yes… we need get out of here” Jola agreed. She glanced around and saw her clothing. She grabbed them and Meso grabbed his. She saw Angus was busy with a gnome. She wanted to talk to him again, but there just was no time. She did a friendly wave, and mouthed “I’ll look you up tomorrow”

Then Meso dragged her out of the orgy room. They made it to a small coat closet, where they could get their cloth back on.

“What did you do to the crime lord? Meso asked as he pulled on his pants.

“Sleep spell” Jola explained putting her bikini top back on “But he is going to be pretty pissed when he wakes up” She warned Meso. “And what happened between you and the Drow royalty?” Jola asked.

Meso pulled on his clothes, trying not to ogle Jola’s tempting body. Oh, he ogled some, for sure, but not as much as he wanted to.

“I had a great time, but then she got a little clingy. What about your friend? The minotaur?”

Jola

Jola got a little dreamy eyed when answering Meso question “Angus was great.” She purred. Then she realized how silly she was being and corrected her statement. "What I meant to say was he was just ok."

Meso gave her a knowing look which said “Jola you are not fooling anyone”. Jola decide it was time to change the subject.

“So where is the necklace?” Jola asked.

Meso patted his pants down and then look up at Jola in surprise. “It’s gone!” he gasped.

“Crap, we can't go back in the orgy room... because Yitzu is awake by now!” Jola pointed out.

“It must have fell into Angus’ clothing.” Meso suggested.

“Oh… that is good. We can get it from him tomorrow.” Jola proposed

“Yes” Meso agreed.

“Want to get a room here? We could get some sleep... or I can see if Flower wants to join us and do some other things?” Jola offered.

“Fuck yes let’s get a room, Jola! Are you kidding? We just had to leave an orgy early! You find Flower? I’ll get the room?”

The naga nodded, and Meso walked over to the desk. The dwarf at the desk was cute, with a long red braid over one shoulder. She smiled at Meso. “Welcome! What can I do for you?”

“I’d like a room, please. Two beds. Do you have regent-size?”

She flipped through a logbook. “Yes, we have a few openings on the second floor. Would you like cliffview or valleyview?”

They weren’t going to be looking out the window. “Cliffview is fine.”

The dwarf scribbled a few notes in the logbook and pulled out two cast-iron keys. “Room 269 is yours. Here are your keys! That’ll be seventeen copper.”

Meso handed her two silver, and took one of the keys. “Do me a favor, would you? Keep an eye out for a big minotaur,” Meso held his arms out to indicate Angus’s broad shoulders. “Give him one of these keys and tell him our room number?”

The dwarf’s face fell slightly, but she nodded and smiled. With that, Meso was off to find Jola and Flower.

Jola and Flower

It took Jola only ten minutes to find Flower. The orgy ended early because the royal drow discovered she was missing her necklace and Lord Yitzu needed to "recover". Flower and Jola grabbed some shot glasses and a bottle of dwarven whiskey. They found room 269 and knocked on the door.

Meso opened the door and his eyes nearly popped out of his head. Flower was totally naked holding her clothing. Her white wings flapping slowly.

“Hi…” Flower said with a big smile and handed Meso the bottle of whiskey as she walked into the room.

“Hi…” Jola said, also with a big smile on her lips, showing Meso the shot glasses. Both women looked amazing. Meso was going to have a great contrast between the two beauties. Jola with all her cleavage and snake tail, and Flower was like an angel, perfection, tall, lean, lithe and wings. Jola took Meso’s hand as she slithered past him. She pulled him to the room’s small living area and shut the room door with her tail. Meso joined Flower sitting on the plush couch.

Jola opened the bottle and poured three shots.

“To Flower having a better orgy here… than the last orgy” Jola toasted. Everyone drank. Then Flower confessed to Meso “Never got laid at the one downstairs.” She said with a sad face.

“I was hoping you could help with that” Jola told Meso.

Meso smiled “Jola, you get to play too” He said and patted the couch next to him. Jola sat on one side of him, and Flower on the other side. Meso's head was like a swivel, back and forth, taking turns kissing Flower and Jola. Meanwhile Jola was rubbing his dick in his pants, while Flower was fumbling with his belt buckle.

“I love sucking” Jola announced before Flower could said anything. Jola dropped to the floor as she pulled off Meso’s pants. As Meso cock flipped into sight. "Mmmm, fuck, he does have a big dick” Flower gasped. Jola smiled as she took his shaft and started to stroke it. She also cupped his balls. "I told you..." She said as her forked tongue licked her lips.

Jola’s hands felt like heaven on Meso’s crotch. Her hand on his blue cock was lighting a fire that was quickly spreading to heat his entire body, while her hand on his balls was making him feel cool and tingly, relaxing him like a cool summer breeze. He reached over to cup Flower’s breast, squeezing and kneading the neat little round orbs.

“I’m sorry you didn’t get fucked,” he told the winged beauty. “Maybe you were just so beautiful that everyone there was stunned to stillness.”

He felt bad for her, and he also had plans to help fix it, but he spent a few minutes just enjoying the stellar, magical work Jola was doing. The woman was a wizard at working his cock, and he waited a while before turning back to Flower. “What’s your biggest fantasy that Jola and I could make happen tonight? Your wildest sex dream that we could realistically pull off?”

Once she told him, he smiled in approval. “Okay, but first there’s one thing I want to do first.”

He sat forward, pulling up on Jola’s arms. Once her mouth was off his rock-hard shaft, he leaned down to kiss her, deeply and passionately. “You were doing so good, baby, and feel free to keep going. I just want to change positions.”

Meso lay back on the couch, motioning for Flower to move up to sit over his face. Once she did, he eagerly dove in, lapping at her silken folds and tasting her ambrosial nectar. Her pussy was as angelic as the rest of her, and Meso was having the time of his life licking and stroking her. He teased her lower lips with the tip of his tongue before flattening the muscle to give her slit long, slow laps. Then, once she was squirming and moaning, he attacked her clit like demons assaulting the pearly gates themselves, taking no prisoners and giving no quarter. Her moans were getting louder and longer, but Meso didn’t let up.

Jola

"OHHHH!!" Flower cried out as another big orgasm rocked her very core. She tried hard to hold her position, so that Meso's tongue could continue its contact with her pussy and clit. Muscles all over her body were firing uncontrollably; even her face was contorted in mysterious ways. The pleasure waves were intense, but finally she had to end it. She pulled Meso’s head away from her crotch, as her thighs clenched, and her body twitched wildly, her wings flapping slowly.

"Fuuuuck!" Flower exclaimed in a quiet gasp. “That was amazing. You are the best pussy eater ever!”

Meso was gasping. He had made her cum three times already. His tongue was getting tried.

“Suck on that big cock, you big titted slut” Flower told Jola. Jola had been sucking on Meso the whole time, keeping his cock at the height of pleasure, at the edge of cumming. Her sucking had his cock twitching in anticipation. Jola wanted to have Meso give her pleasure too, but Flower had tried him out. She decided the girl need to learn to share.

Jola's snake tail moved behind Flower and aimed for her swollen pussy lips. The half-angel had a wonderful pussy. The tip of Jola's tail went into her, and started to fuck her. Flower gasped “Oh fuck” not expecting Jola tail to enter her. “I need to rest” She said to the Naga.

“You need to learn to share… bitch” Jola said as her tail fucked Flower deep. The tip of her tail could also quiver and stroke Flower’s g-spot at the same time.

“What do you want now?” Jola asked Meso in a sweet voice.

Meso smiled at the Naga. She was just so much fun, so eager to enjoy life, and Meso was overjoyed to be along for the ride. “I think my tongue’s got one more round in it, and then I want to show you a good fucking, Jola.”

He climbed out from under Flower, letting Jola’s tail take care of the angelic creature. Finding Jola’s silken folds, he dove in, knowing she was already impatient. He licked her lips with his tongue, and then started working her clit in earnest. There was no need to pace themselves—they had the rest of the evening. So, Meso quickly had her dancing on the end of his dark blue tongue, liquid cum gushing out of her tight pussy.

Then, with the end of Jola’s tail still inside Flower, he lined himself up with the naga’s eager slit. “You ready, you gorgeous creature, you?”

“Give it to me, Meso!”

He sank home. She was so tight and warm, slick with her juices and his saliva. He pounded her, holding her flexible snake body in his ends, pulling her pussy toward himself as he pounded his light blue cock between her velvet folds.

“Oh, fuck, Jola, you’re so good! So tight around my cock! I’m not going to last long with pussy like this, Jola.” His breathing was ragged. Nothing got Meso hard like eating pussy, and after four rounds, three with the heavenly Flower and one with the primal, womanly naga, he was about to burst. “I’m about to fill you up, pump you full of little blue snake babies, Jola. You like that don’t you? Do you want to be bred, Jola? Do you?”

Flower could see what a great fuck Jola was getting. But Jola decided to take it up one more notch and her snake tail thrust harder and the tip quivered like crazy. Flower’s pussy exploded in orgasm.

Meanwhile, Meso pumping cock was dripping with Jola’s juices! ''Fuck my pussy harder!'' Jola told him. That's all the encouragement he needed. He grabbed both of her aroused nipples as he pounded into her swollen pussy. To Jola it felt amazing and she came like a volcano! “OH FUCKKKK” Jola gasped.

Meso loved it too. He knew it wouldn't take long till his surging cock erupted. His big balls pulled up tight to his crotch and his large cock swelling and throbbing harder. Jola gasping loudly as Meso asked about giving her blue babies.

“Seed me… pump me full of your love” Jola moaned. Meso orgasmed in her pussy. They came so close together that their juices intermingled and dripped from Jola’s satisfied pussy. She was in a daze from Meso’s great fuck, her tail slipping from Flower’s pussy.

Meso got off of Jola and said “One down, another to go!” His huge cock was still rock hard and he was ready for another fuck! He pulled the hot half angel over to his cock. His broad chest pressed against her excited breasts. Kissing Flower's lips with a deep hunger. He grabbed her legs behind the knees, pull her onto his cock. His huge cock stuffed into Flower’s over stretched cunt! The poor girl was gasping for breath.

Last edited:
Meso was really getting into it, now. He held Flower in his strong arms, tenderly caressing her exquisite body as his cock ruthlessly plundered her depths. He could feel her pussy stretch around him as she gasped and squirmed in his arms. “What do you want, Flower?”

Her reply was breathy and strained. “Fuck me, Meso! Fuck me!”

He placed his hands on her neck, putting soft and gentle pressure on the side.

“That’s not what I want to hear, Flower. What is your fantasy?”

Flower

Flower loved the feeling of Meso’s hard cock in her. He was being rough and controlling, and she loved it. When he asked about her fantasy, she liked so many it was hard to choose. But right now she felt like a power, control fantasy

“One fantasy I like is forced sex and orgasms. Like maybe you’re my Daddy and I’m your step-daughter, or you’re my boss and I’m your employee. And I have to have sex with you.” Flower explained to Meso while his cock was still in her.

Meso paused his thrusts, enjoying the feeling of being inside the beautiful woman. Forced sex and orgasms, huh? So it sounded like she wanted to be helpless, or coerced. Meso thought he could provide the illusion of that.

There was a knock on the door. Meso assumed it was Angus, but he didn’t want to leave Flower at the moment.

He reached over and gently patted Jola on the cheek. “Hey, Jola, could you get the door?”

When she didn’t respond, Meso reached down and pinched her nipple, twisting and rolling it in his fingers. When he saw her eyes open and heard her gasp of pleasure, he asked again. “Hey, sexy naga, could you get the door, please? I would do it, but…” He winked at Flower. “I’ve captured an enemy prisoner of war, and I don’t want to take my cock out of her until she’s restrained.” There was a low table on the other side of the room, and Meso picked Flower up in his arms, carried her to the table, and lay her naked body on the smooth wooden surface.

A few well-manipulated puffs of air brought a cloth floating through the air into Meso’s hands. He ripped it into four wide strips, all the while keeping his cock buried deep in Flower’s pussy. He tied her ankles to the two closest legs, stretching her legs wide in order to do so. Now, as much as he wanted to stay buried in her pussy all night, he had a part to play.

He slid from her tight passage, and walked naked around the table, deliberately letting his cock touch her body, sliding across her flawless skin. He took her wrists and tied them to the other two table legs. He tweaked her nipples, one after the other, similar to how he’d woken Jola. Meso leaned down to whisper in Flower’s ear.

“You’re mine now, prisoner, and I plan to exercise my right of capture, and fuck you until I’m satisfied. First, though, I need to know the location of the rebel base. If you tell me, then I won’t force you to cum.” He lowered his voice, trying to sound as threatening as the happy-go-lucky genasi was capable of.

“But if you hold anything back, then I’ll bring you to your peak over. And. Over. Again. Torturing you with orgasms until you tell me every secret you have.”

Back