High school bad boy and hot clever girl (CLOSED)

Olivia saw James hand went to his trousers so he could release his hard cock. She smiled seeing him out again. She liked his big cock a lot. She was happy his cock was now hers. He turned her round and pulled off her skirt and panties too.

He took hold of his cock and slide it deep into her gaping ass. He started to thrust into her. It felt so damn good. Having him deep in her ass felt amazing. He stretched her tiny hole out so much with his big cock.

"Oh James that feels so damn good." She screamed out thrusting her hips back onto his cock hard. She wanted him to cum deep in her ass.

James pounded his cock into her even harder as he fucked her tight ass hole. She screamed out inside the supply cupboard and although all the pupils were now in lessons he was certain the cupboard was not sound proof and her screams would bring someone to investigate.

With his hips still pumping his cock into her he used both his hands to pull his top off and reached round quickly shoving it into her mouth.

"Now I can really make you scream through that gag."

James thrust his whole 10 inch cock deep inside her ass hole as his hand slid round and with two fingers pinched her clit while his other hand rested on her back keeping her bent over and pinned in place as his cock dove deep inside of her.

He pulled his top off and then stuffed into her mouth. She was pretty vocal when she was enjoying sex and with him it was so good that she couldn't stop moaning out. The top would muffle her moans.

She still couldn't believe a guy like him wanted her. It made her feel so god damn fine. She felt his fingers pinch her clit as he thrusted his big cock deep into her tight little ass.

She was bent over and he had her pinned in place. She loved how he took her from behind. She was moaning loudly but the top muffled her moans. She grabbed hold of her boobs and she squeezed them hard.

She began playing with her nipples which sent her over the edge she was cumming again. Her juices ran down the inside of her legs. She took the top out of her mouth "Cum James deep in my ass." She said before putting the top back in her mouth and thrusted hard back onto his cock.

James couldnt believe how Olivia was. She was a class a student everyone thought she was a nerd and now here she was bent over getting fucked up her ass by the bad boy of the school and she was loving it.

Not only was she loving it but she was orgasming as well. James could feel her juices running down her legs and soaking into her panties caught on her thighs.

As he fucked her harder and harder her heard her call out to him to cum inside of her. He was going to fill her ass up it was only when she thrust back hard did he blow his load deep inside of her ass hole. Filling her up with four loads of cum he let her relax before sliding his cock out of her ass.

He quickly kneeled down and slid her panties off and put them into his pocket as he asked her.

"Wow that was intense. Maybe we should head to our next lesson."

He knew he could tease her during lesson and that without her panties she would struggle to keep his cum inside her.

Olivia was known as a nerd but she was a bit different to most nerds she was also thought as a hottie but, she was hard to get. No one would think she'd go for James the schools infamous player bad boy.

He blew his load deep in her ass. He filled her ass up with his cum. She liked the feeling of him cumming in her ass. He made her feel so good. Once she was relaxed he pulled out of her.

He slid her panties off her and she saw him put them in her pocket as she pulled her clothes back on properly. She smoothed her clothes out. "It was good and yeah we should." She said.

She looked at him as she put her hair behind her ears. She leaned in and kissed him. She felt his cum dripping down the back of her legs. She hoped no one would notice. She didn't want anyone but him knowing she was a slutty nerd.

"I'm not sure we can re-enact all of what we did in drama class." She said with a giggle. She smiled at him her angelic smile. She felt pretty satisfied right now and she was really very happy.

James knew she was right. If they did that during drama lesson they would be expelled from school. James couldn't believe his luck getting to fuck and date the school nerd hottie.

"Well we might not be able to do that in lesson but we can do it anytime in my room or your bedroom. Now lets get to our lesson."

He leaned in and kissed her lips before taking her hand and leading her out of the supply room and toward their next lesson.

Right as they got outside of the classroom door James pushed Olivia against the wall and leaned in kissing her lips. As his tongue slid into her mouth two of his fingers moved up her thigh and dove into her pussy.

Moving his fingers rapidly back and forth to tease her pussy. He broke the kiss and opened the classroom door as his fingers slipped out of her.

He walked inside the classroom leaving her just out of sight hot and horny.

"Yeah yeah I'm late. Lets just get on with the lesson."

James says before walking over and sitting down. Olivia's wet juices still on his fingers.

"Well you can have me whenever you want. I think tonight I might have to sneak you into my room for another go on this." She said grabbing his cock playfully. She grinned at him.

With him she felt more confident and daring. She knew they were going to have so much fun together. She was really happy to be his.

He kissed her and took her hand leading her out of the supply room. She was feeling so good to be with him. Her body felt so satisfied by him completely.

When they got to the classroom door he pushed her against the wall kissing her, it shocked her a little. His tongue was in her mouth and two of fingers in her pussy.

She was surprised by how much she liked how daring he was. His fingers worked deep in her. He then broke the kiss pulling his fingers out and go into the classroom.

She was left all hot and horny out in the hall way. She took a deep breath in before walking into class. She saw James was sat on the back row. She apologised for being late then sat in the front row.

A nerdy boy who would probably would be a virgin his whole life was trying to chat her up and his hand was on her leg. "Get off me." She said but he ignored her stroking her leg as he told her how hot she was.

James could see that the nerdy guy was to close to Olivia. He seemed to be whispering into her ear and she didn't look comfortable.

James was ready to storm over and punch his lights out but that would get his expelled and he wouldn't see Olivia at school again.

Suddenly he got a wicked idea. He wrote something on paper and wadded it into a ball and threw it aiming for Olivia's desk.

It landed perfectly. The note said. Teach this boy a lesson get him to come to the girls toilets with you and strip him nude and steal his clothes. An lets see how bad you can be.

James waited for her to read it wondering if she would be to shy to do as he had dared her.

The boys hand travelled a little bit higher up her thigh as the teacher droned on about stupid history.

The boy was an utter creep and she felt he needed be taught a lesson but she didn't have any ideas of what to do. A scrunched piece paper landed in front of her. She glanced back at James before unscrunching the piece of paper. She read the note and smiled. She liked the idea and she wanted to show him she could be bad. She turned her head and looked at him. She sent him a wink as the creeps hand moved higher up her thigh.

She turned to the creep. "How about we leave this lesson and go to the girls toilets together and have a little fun." She said. Her hand was on top of his as he stroked her thigh. She was trying him believe she did want him. She stuck her hand up and asked if she could go to the toilet. She left the classroom. She went to the girl toilets.

The guy followed her. She got him into the toilets and he was wanting to feel her hot tight body but she wasn't going to let that happen. She pushed him down on the toilet. The toilet lid was down so it was like a chair. She pulled off his top then moved to his belt. She pulled his jeans off and then pulled his boxers off. He was bigger than she had thought he'd be but nothing compared to James.

"Close your eyes." She said which he did. She slide her phone out and took a picture. She could maybe spread the picture round the school but she would ask James about it first. She wondered if he was outside the toilets waiting for her. She grabbed the clothes and walked out. She

The need couldn't believe his luck as Olivia told him to come to the toilets. He quickly left and headed over to the girls toilets and was dragged into the stall with Olivia.

He leaned in to kiss her but she pushed him down onto the toilet seat. Her hands quickly pulling off his top to show his bare chest. The he felt her hands on his belt opening his belt and pants he lifted his ass off the seat as she pulled both his pants and boxers down to his ankles. He kicked his shoes off quickly and saw her kneel down in front of his hard hot cock.

He felt her pull his pants and boxers off with his socks and was just about to stand up and grab her when she told him to close his eyes. He did tightly hoping she would strip herself or suck his cock. As he heard her moving round thinking she was removing her clothes after about 20 seconds he heard the bathroom door close and opened his eyes.

Olivia was gone as he opened the stall door he realised she had taken his clothes too all of them. He was naked and trapped in the girls toilets.

James was waiting outside the bathroom for her as Olivia stepped out he took her hand and led her down the hall into the boys toilets. Once inside the stall he turned to her.

"Show me how bad you are. If you got all his clothes. I'll let the naughty girl suck my cock."

James sat on the toilet seat smiling as the nerd had done before as he looked at the bunch of clothes in her other hand.

Olivia was thinking about how the nerd would react when he realised she had left him naked and took his clothes. She felt pretty naughty for tricking him. She normally didn't do things like this but James made her act a bit wild.

James was stood waiting for her outside the toilet. He took her hand and took her into the boys toilets. He took her into a stall. He turned to her. She smiled at him. She wanted him so much again. Being naughty really turned her on. He sat on the toilet with the seat down. She smiled at him as she ran her hand through her long hair. She showed him the clothes. "I left him naked." She said with a giggle.

She got the picture up on her phone. "I even took this. Any ideas what I could do with it?" She said showing him the picture. She got onto her knees in front of him as she stroked him through his trousers. "Can I have your cock please?" She asked looking at him pleading with her eyes.

James couldn't believe it as he saw her hold out all the boys clothes. Her had even taken his socks. The boy would now be trapped naked In the girls toilets until he found someone that could help him.

James was even more impressed when Olivia pulled out her phone and showed him a picture of the boy sat on the toilet naked with his hard 8 inch cock pointing up towards her.

She was wondering what they should do with it. Ideas of blackmail swam through his head before his thoughts returned as he felt her stroking his bulge through his pants.

"Oh yes you can have my cock in that naughty mouth of yours. Would my naughty girl be willing to do more for me later?"

Ideas flooded his mind of Olivia doing that to the headmaster so they could blackmail him or even the school football team. If Olivia was up for it.

He felt his zipper get pulled down as his 12 inch cock was desperately trying to escape from his pants.

"Yeah I will do more for you later. You bring my naughty side out and I love it." Olivia said grinning at James.

She was really glad she was James. She had only been with him for only an hour or so and she was having so much fun with him. He brought out her wild side and she liked it.

She was crazy for James and wanted him so bad. She unzipped his jeans. "Tell me what you have in mind while I suck on your big cock." She said.

She pulled his jeans down a bit and then pulled his cock out his boxers. She kissed and licked at his cock. "I love this big cock I'd do anything for you and this cock." She said and she meant it.

She took him into our mouth. She sucked on his cock head softly. She gradually took more of him in her mouth and sucking was becoming harder.

James was glad to hear Olivia say she would do anything for him and his big cock. She would get the chance to prove it.

She asked what he wanted her to do as she slide her lips down taking his cock into her mouth and forcing him to moan out in pleasure.

"Well remember when I was off school for a month a few months ago? That was because 8 members of the football team ganged up on me and beat me up. I want you to offer yourselves to them and when they are all in the shower room not only do I want you to steal their clothes but I want you to get pictures of them with each other. Kissing, sucking and licking each other."

James slides his hands into her hair as he pumps his cock into her mouth.

"Also if your naughty enough I want you to get with the headmaster of the school. You need to film him fucking you. I need it as blackmail in case he ever tries to expel me. Will you do that for me my little angel?"

James cock is throbbing inside of her mouth as he moans out loud.

He moaned out as she sucked on his cock. She listened to him speaking and made mental notes of things she wanted to say as she sucked harder on his cock as he carried on speaking. His hand went into her hair as she sucked. He was moaning loudly for her.

He was pumping his cock into her open and willing mouth. She loved feeling him sliding into her mouth. She looked up at him taking in everything he had to say to her. She took him out of her mouth and looked at him with a smile as she stroked on his cock.

"I'm not sure how I could get the jocks kissing, sucking and licking each other, do you have any ideas? I will get them back for fucking with you. Oh you want me to get with the headmaster I'm sure I can do that for you. I'm your willing little angel and your my devil who brings out my darkest naughty side." She said.

She took him back into her mouth and she pushed her head all the way down his cock. She had him fully in her mouth. She sucked hard and her mind drifted to the nerd in the girls toilets. She wondered if he had gotten any help yet or was his still naked in the toilets.

James couldn't believe Olivia's reply. She was willing to get the football team and to fuck the head master for him. He didn't know how much control he had over her till now. She really would do anything for him.

He felt her lips slip back onto his cock after she asked her questions. He thought about it for a moment before answering.

"The jocks will want to do anything they can to fuck you. So sneak in steal their clothes then go into the shower and give them a bit of a show. Before telling them to close their eyes and allow you to blindfold them. Maybe even have them be tied up. Then you can get them to kiss and feel lick each other while you take pictures."

The whole time James was moaning as she was getting him close to cumming.

Meanwhile the nerd heard the toilet door open and in walked three girls all chatting away. They each went to head into a stall but one was locked. As they shouted to be let in.

When there was no reply one of the girls stood on the toilet seat either side and looked over seeing the nerd naked.

"Oh my god he is naked."

They said as the one that tried to get in used a coin to turn the lock and open the door to see him stood there nude.

Olivia was under James control. She loved being with him and she was his little slut and only his. She would do pretty much everything he asked of her. She was nerd but she was a sexy and wild one. Olivia had always had a wild side in her she just need James to wake the wild side up.

She was sucking him softly at first but as she moved her mouth more down his cock her sucking was becoming harder. She was looking into his eyes as she took in what he said. She stroked his balls softly as she looked at him. She pushed her mouth all the way down his cock. His balls hit against her chin as she sucked hard.

She slip up off his cock and coughed. She stroked his cock looking at him. She smiled at him. Her thoughts were concentrated on James now and only him. She licked his cock shaft up and down. She was stroking his balls as she licked at his cock softly.

"How about maybe I started with the head teacher and I will consider the jocks but I'm not sure I have the power to get them on each other but maybe I could take them down one by one for you." She said.

She was stroking his cock roughly. "I want you to cum in my mouth. I'm going to stroke your cock till shoot into my mouth." She said. She opened her mouth wide ready to catch his cum when he came for her. She was really working his cock with her hand.

James smiled he knew Olivia would do anything he asked of her as he saw her deep throat his cock before pulling off it to stroke him as she spoke.

He heard her say she wanted to start with the head master but she was unsure about the jocks.

James leaned forward and silenced her with a kiss after she finished speaking. As soon as he broke the kiss he answered her.

"The jocks will fall into line with you. Just catch them in the shower after dealing with their clothes and show them so boob and ass to have them eating out your hand. Then blindfold them up for kinks and tie up their hands and make it out like they are kissing you when really they will be kissing each other."

James moaned out as he knew she was getting him close.

"As for the head master I hope your ready as I want you to do it before the end of the school day. Ohhhhh sluttly little angel your making me cum."

James balls could take no more as his cock throbbed three times before he blew his large load.

Olivia looked into James eyes lovingly as she swallowed his cum. She swallowed his load. She slipped his cock out of her mouth and she licked him clean. "Did you like that James?" She asked looking at him as she stroked his leg softly. She got up on to her feet and she leaned in and she kissed him passionately.

"Now huni I'm not quiet sure about the jocks but I will think about it. I will definitely fuck the headteacher for you. I will put a camera in the office and I will get him right where you want me to get him and film it. You can use the tape to blackmail him." She said.

She ran her hand through his hair and she stroked his chest softly. She was looking into his eyes as she kissed him passionately. She was so happy to be with him. She really did like him and was quiet impressed he did like her this way.

"Now at lunch I'm going to go plant a camera in the office and then I'm going to fuck him just like you want. I will hook the camera up to a laptop so you can watch as I fuck the headteacher." She said.

James was amazement at how well Olivia was willing to do this. He needed to get the jocks more than anything he wanted to ruin their rep after they beat him up so badly.

His idea was to stick pictures of the jocks together doing things to each other all round the school so everyone would laugh at them. The head master was more for back up so if he got caught he could use that against the head master.

James listened intently to Olivia's plan. She was going to hook the camera up to her laptop and let James watch from inside of his car. James leaned in kissing her lips.

"God your amazing."

Meanwhile in the toilets the girls were taking pictures of the nude nerd as he tried in vain to cover himself. He kept trying to cover his cock but the other two girls would pull his hands away while the third girl snapped away.

The head master left his office and told his assistant he was going out for lunch and would be back in an hour.

Olivia wasn't to sure about the Jock thing because she didn't believe she had the power to get them doing things to each other but she knew she could take them down one by one and get embarrassing pictures of them to spread round the school to get them back for messing with James.

She was ready to get the headteacher where she wanted. Her plan was worked out and ready to go. She kissed him passionately. "I know I am." She said laughing. She pulled his jeans back up and fasten them. "Now the headteacher will be out now getting lunch. I will go put the camera in after I wireless hook it up to my laptop. I will go after lunch and I will get him fucking me right on camera." She said.

She was quiet excited about what she was going to do to the headteacher but she was keeping the Jocks out her head because she was unsure about them and that idea. She unlocked the door and took his hand. She took him into the back school newspapers room. Being the editor of the school newspaper meant she had the keys. She got out her laptop from her locked cupboard in the room.

She wireless hooked the camera up to the laptop before going to plant it in the office of the headteacher. She came back. "James when you see me enter the room click on the red button here it will start filming." She said to James. She sat down on the table. She pulled him to her and kissed him. "Now seeing as I'm doing this for you how about right now you can put your tongue to work on my pussy." She said.

James couldn't believe how confident she was about getting the head master fucking her. As she lead him to the newspaper room. With her having the only access to that room he felt safe inside as she hooked up the wireless camera and then disappeared to install it.

Less than two minutes later and James saw the laptop screen come to life as he could see Olivia's face close up before seeing the headmasters room round her. She had placed the camera on the book case next to the desk giving the camera a clear view of everything in the room.

James was so giddy with excitement when she entered and sat on the table he leaned in kissing her lips after she said about the red button. His hands slid up her thighs as he kissed her.

He heard her ask him to lick her out.

"That sounds great. Lets get you nice and wet for the head master."

Without another word James drops his head between her legs and under her skirt as his hands wrap round her thighs and pull her to the edge of the table.

With her panties still inside of his pocket he tongue finds her clit easily and begins to lap like a dog. His spit and her juices dripping down her legs and running over her ass hole.

As James sunk his tongue past her clit and into her pussy. Knowing he will pull and orgasm from her body as his tongue darts inside her pussy.

Olivia was confident about getting the headmaster to fuck her. There was a few reasons why and that was 1. He always checked her out when he saw her and 2. He was a bit flirty with her. Olivia hadn't really ever flirted back but today she would turn her flirting all the way up. She was going to do this for James.

As they kissed James hand were sliding up her thighs. She asked him to lick her out. "Yeah get me wet for the headmaster. Do you think you will like watching him fuck me?" She said. James really had brought out her confident and naughty side out. She had always had it in her but it was as if James had flicked a switch in her to turn on her confidence and naughtiness.

He moves his head towards her legs. His hand under her skirt on her thighs. He pulled her to the edge of the table. He had her panties so her pussy was out ready for him. His tongue went to her clit he was lapping like a dog getting moans out her. His spit and her own juices ran to her asshole.

She had her legs open wide. His tongue sunk into her pussy. "Oh god yes that's it James." She called out. Her body was wriggling on the desk. "James I want you to finger my ass while you eat my pussy. I want to see how many you can fit in my ass and then my pussy." She said.

James was lapping at her pussy like a thristy dog and a water bowl as she asked him if he would like watching her with the headmaster.

He pulled his head out from under her skirt as he looked up at her.

"Well lets put it this way. I hope you have some energy left after fucking him cause when I get my hands on you I'll be fucking you all over this room."

James went to slide his head back under her skirt when he heard her say about his fingers in her asshole. It was then that he spotted a wireless microphone on the table nearby. He reached out grabbing it and slid it between her legs as his tongue made contact with her pussy again. He pushed the thin end of the microphone into her ass hole. Letting her get used to it before he pushed a little more in as his tongue claimed her clit again.

James was lapping at her pussy. She looked at him as he was lapping at her pussy hungrily. She looked at him and winked as he looked at her. "Well you can fuck me any which way you want baby. You can do anything you want to me because I'm yours." She said. He moved his head back under her skirt. He grabbed the wireless microphone off the table by the laptop. She felt his hand slid in between her legs. His tongue was licking at her pussy. He pushed the thin end into her ass hole.

She moaned out as he pushed it into her deeper. His tongue was teasing her clit. She bite her lip hard closing her eyes. "Oh god baby yes." She moaned out. She was wriggling her hips a little. "Push it deeper into me." She said. She grinded against his tongue. She was so wet for him. "Your making me feel so good, I want to cum all over your tongue." She said. She stroked her boobs through her top. Her nipples were getting hard.

Back