Hey, Donald! She's back! Warren: I am part Native American

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that they happen to find a highly qualified great teacher (in a directory for minority law ptofessors) at the time that they were in trouble for having too few minorities and immediately begin reporting her as a minority.

Just a happy, fortunate coincidence that she ticked the box that they needed ticked at the time that they hired her.

I'm sure if they claim they were absolutely not duped into hiring a phony minority and no one finds her file stamped on the front with the word token in red we can just assume that it's all one big coincidence.

Harvard actively bragging in several instances about her Native American status in a manner that would easilly meet the legal standard for "constructive, published notice" that she claims to have never seen, must have come about completely independent of her claiming any Native American ancestry... they must have just looked at her cheekbones and assumed. You know, the way people routinely do.

I often just see random people with olive complected skin and assume that they are this race or that and of course would be happy to author an article referencing about that person's Heritage without consulting them.

As a highly visible and involved member of the Harvard Law School I'm sure that she just completely disregarded the multiple publications that happened to mention her by name. None of her colleagues ever mentioned to her "Hey, Fauxcahontas what's up? Enjoyed reading about your heritage..."
Again, so what? It wasn't what I was talking about. Go masturbate somewhere else.

There's this thing called "due diligence." It doesn't get done very often on this board, but when it comes to Harvard hiring law professors, it's a pretty popular concept.

Nobody claims that Warren indicated her heritage when she applied for the position, but if she had and if it made any difference, they would not accept it without documentation.

How do you know this?

I shook an Indian's hand once, maybe I should run for office as a Choctaw chief?

So, you begrudgingly acknowledge that she fit the slot that they needed filled but you think that when they were deciding who to hire the fact that she fit the slot did not enter into their thought process? They just happened to notice it, and actively tout it after they hired her?

Sounds legit.

So again what would the documentation that you insist be? That they come out publicly and admit that they a) made a huge mistake by being duped and b) were engaging in illegal hiring practices?

You do know that it is specifically it illegal to hire a black guy over more qualified applicants just because you need a black guy, right? You have to pretend that he's the most qualified applicant that you could find.

What else would satisfy you? Interview notes from her confidential file where they put in bright red letters, "Hey this chick's got high cheekbones, I suspect she's an injun and would fit nicely into our minority slot!!"

We really do need that face palm smiley.

What I am saying is that you blaming her for the university using her as a token is ridiculous. You act as if she is some evil genius and engineered it as some kind of monstrous plan.

What would satisfy you? Her complete political destruction based on your incongruent standards of behavior as you apply them to your political enemies? She said she was NA based on family history stories. It was not used to get her into Harvard. It did not take away an opportunity from someone else. She registered in a social/professional networking registry to network with others in the same situation. The school opted to use that information to serve their purposes. There is no evidence anywhere that such information advanced her career of that she used it as such.

Instead we have a bunch of folks like you, again, making mountains out of molehills in an effort to destroy her political career because you can't apply the same or similar standards of behavior. It's more important to you to destroy her than to attend to the actual facts of the situation.

So spare me your selective outrage. The absolute most insane thing about this is you trying to build it into some grand conspiracy of evil while we just elected a complete liar and charlatan who you hourly, daily and weekly give a pass to. Because he serves your agenda. That's some fine integrity you've got there.

Elizabeth Warren claiming to be Native American because she saw a picture on a wall, and using that to gain a minority hire advantage at Harvard, is really no different than the guy that claims to have a Purple Heart and an MSM for combat in Vietnam while he was actually going to school at Peppermint Patti's typing school at the time.

We really do need that face palm smiley.

What I am saying is that you blaming her for the university using her as a token is ridiculous. You act as if she is some evil genius and engineered it as some kind of monstrous plan.

What would satisfy you? Her complete political destruction based on your incongruent standards of behavior as you apply them to your political enemies? She said she was NA based on family history stories. It was not used to get her into Harvard. It did not take away an opportunity from someone else. She registered in a social/professional networking registry to network with others in the same situation. The school opted to use that information to serve their purposes. There is no evidence anywhere that such information advanced her career of that she used it as such.

Instead we have a bunch of folks like you, again, making mountains out of molehills in an effort to destroy her political career because you can't apply the same or similar standards of behavior. It's more important to you to destroy her than to attend to the actual facts of the situation.

So spare me your selective outrage. The absolute most insane thing about this is you trying to build it into some grand conspiracy of evil while we just elected a complete liar and charlatan who you hourly, daily and weekly give a pass to. Because he serves your agenda. That's some fine integrity you've got there.

SHE is the only one responsible for Harvard's impression she is a Native.

SHE is the only person responsible for any discomfiture that visits her as a result of her getting caught.

You're on the side with the belief that systemic racism is a thing but yet you don't understand how her taking a slot meant that a token slot didn't go to an actual (possibly even highly qualified) token hire that you feel should actually be hired or advanced with or without proper qualifications -because fairness.

SHE is the only person responsible for any discomfiture that visits her as a result of her getting caught.

You're on the side with the belief that systemic racism is a thing but yet you don't understand how her taking a slot meant that a token slot didn't go to an actual (possibly even highly qualified) token hire that you feel should actually be hired or advanced with or without proper qualifications -because fairness.

From what I've read, the feelings are mixed on this issue. I read a few articles and seem to say that no proof can be made of those assertions. If there are any, please include them if I missed them.

I've never seen your outrage for the president that lies all the time tho.. where is it?

You're relying on Coach Binky standard levels of facts.

Again, for the umpteenth time, please provide credible citation that her claim of NA heritage in any way affected her getting a Rutgers education or that she used it to gain her position at Harvard. Just as an FYI, there is a sequence of events - her registration in the NA registry that the university promoted was after she graduated and after she got the position. Unless of course your contention is that she has a time machine?

;)

Last edited:
At the very least, Warren is guilty of allowing herself to be used by Harvard as an example of a minority hire, which they gleefully touted publicly, when she knew the claim to be patently false. It was at the very least her responsibility to correct them in improperly using her as an example of minority hiring practices at that institution, when they were under scrutiny for lack of support of minority hiring. So she is without doubt guilty of AT LEAST this. That's even giving her the benefit of the doubt that she used the claim to gain advantage in being hired in the first place.

Elizabeth Warren claiming to be Native American because she saw a picture on a wall, and using that to gain a minority hire advantage at Harvard, is really no different than the guy that claims to have a Purple Heart and an MSM for combat in Vietnam while he was actually going to school at Peppermint Patti's typing school at the time.
You mean they’re both completely made-up bullshit?

At the very least, Warren is guilty of allowing herself to be used by Harvard as an example of a minority hire, which they gleefully touted publicly, when she knew the claim to be patently false. It was at the very least her responsibility to correct them in improperly using her as an example of minority hiring practices at that institution, when they were under scrutiny for lack of support of minority hiring. So she is without doubt guilty of AT LEAST this. That's even giving her the benefit of the doubt that she used the claim to gain advantage in being hired in the first place.

Please provide credible citation that she knew her claim of NA ancestry is patently false.

At this point you guys are just looking for something, anything to grasp on to in efforts to destroy her politically.

You mean they’re both completely made-up bullshit?

"You keep using those terms. I don't think they mean what you think they mean." -Mandy Patinkin as Inigo Montoya in The Princess Bride

Please provide credible citation that she knew her claim of NA ancestry is patently false.

At this point you guys are just looking for something, anything to grasp on to in efforts to destroy her politically.

That goal post was a pretty heavy lift wasn't it?

You have gone from she never said it, to she might have said it but it didn't impact her hiring, to okay might have impacted hiring but she had no control over that, to now you're saying she knew that she was lying at the time.

Does she know she's lying now?

As far as what she did or didn't know about her heritage, she definately knew she did not know any relatives with actual tribal ties. She definitely knew that she did not have any sort of tribal registration number. That no one in her family had a tribal registration number.

Natives are the only group in this country that are actually documented by the federal government for affiliation.

She should have just claimed that she was part black and that her cheek bones came from the Caribbean.

You have gone from she never said it, to she might have said it but it didn't impact her hiring, to okay might have impacted hiring but she had no control over that, to now you're saying she knew that she was lying at the time.

As far as what she did or didn't know about her heritage, she definately knew she did not know any relatives with actual tribal ties. She definitely knew that she did not have any sort of tribal registration number. That no one in her family had a tribal registration number.

Natives are the only group in this country that are actually documented by the federal government for affiliation.

She should have just claimed that she was part black and that her cheek bones came from the Caribbean.

So asking someone to back up a claim is a goal post shift?

How does that work? Am I limited in citations I can ask for in regards to claims made? Is there a quota? After asking someone for proof of one claim am I not able to ask for another?

You guys haven't met the first bar and now you want to criticize me for raising another challenge to a patently bullshit statement.

Yes we do indeed need that face palm smiley.

So asking someone to back up a claim is a goal post shift?

How does that work? Am I limited in citations I can ask for in regards to claims made? Is there a quota? After asking someone for proof of one claim am I not able to ask for another?

You guys haven't met the first bar and now you want to criticize me for raising another challenge to a patently bullshit statement.

Yes we do indeed need that face palm smiley.

Lets start with the most basic question.

Do you think there is right now any basis for Fauxcahontas to claim native Heritage today knowing what she and all of us know right now about her?

If Warren wishes to ascertain her Native American claim and reclaim her integrity, she should have DNA testing performed to either back up or negate her claim. If she is rebuffed, her integrity demands she retract her claim, and to request Harvard to retract it's claims to its successful minority hiring using her as an example. In view of the public outrage at her claim, to not go about verification is itself outrageous.

Lets start with the most basic question.

Do you think there is right now any basis for Fauxcahontas to claim native Heritage today knowing what she and all of us know right now about her?

And I'm the one moving goal posts. :rolleyes:

This is getting ridiculous. I'm still trying to figure out how it even matters.

Well except for your continued faux poutrage that you wish to use to destroy your perceived political enemies. That whole mountains out of molehills thing.

If Warren wishes to ascertain her Native American claim and reclaim her integrity, she should have DNA testing performed to either back up or negate her claim. If she is rebuffed, her integrity demands she retract her claim, and to request Harvard to retract it's claims to its successful minority hiring using her as an example. In view of the public outrage at her claim, to not go about verification is itself outrageous.

Yes integrity indeed.

We know exactly how concerned both of you are with integrity.

SHE DON'T HAVE TO PROVE NOTHING TO NOBODY! JUST TAKE HER WORD FOR IT!

We're all made up of genetic material, and claiming to possess or not possess specific genetic markers is scientifically discernable. Especially when the claim is made as a means of achieving legal (minority) status for preferential hiring practices, that requires proof.

Last edited:
SHE DON'T HAVE TO PROVE NOTHING TO NOBODY! JUST TAKE HER WORD FOR IT!
41rqj14jt1L._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
6fc6b18e65488dbdb30d108507869a11.jpg

"But, but...employers exercise quote due diligence unquote when hiring people of color. They make people of color prove it before they hire them as tokens!" -Phrodeau

And I'm the one moving goal posts. :rolleyes:

This is getting ridiculous. I'm still trying to figure out how it even matters.

Well except for your continued faux poutrage that you wish to use to destroy your perceived political enemies. That whole mountains out of molehills thing.

Yes integrity indeed.

We know exactly how concerned both of you are with integrity.

Asking the ultimate foundational question here is not at all moving the goalpost.

If you cannot even agree that she at this point aware that she is not Native, then maybe you should encourage her to run as the first Native American woman POTUS!

"But, but...employers exercise quote due diligence unquote when hiring people of color. They make people of color prove it before they hire them as tokens!" -Phrodeau

When it was advantageous to be white, blacks who tried to be white were said to be 'passing', now being white (male, straight, etc) is a disadvantage, and the advantage is to be non-white, therefore the attempts at 'passing' are to be a 'woman', 'black', 'native American', etc

Asking the ultimate foundational question here is not at all moving the goalpost.

If you cannot even agree that she at this point aware that she is not Native, then maybe you should encourage her to run as the first Native American woman POTUS!

:rolleyes:

You grasp at straws well.

Get back to me when you can actually prove any of your foundational statements.

So much hate. So much fear. So much distraction.

If Warren weren't around, Gups would have to invent her.

Oh wait. They did.

:rolleyes:

You grasp at straws well.

Get back to me when you can actually prove any of your foundational statements.

I'm calling G. Gordon Liddy right now.

If he takes a peek and confirms that they did not stamp "TOKEN" in red on her personel file, I'll have to admit that she was hired over other candidates on her white privilege.

Wait.

What if it does have "TOKEN" emblazoned on it??

That still leaves her two outs. One is she TOTALLY didn't tell them she is a fake injun and they just assumed on the basis of her cheekbones (like anyone naturally would.) The other is that maybe she really is an injun and just hasn't done DNA testing -because reasons.

You know, you must be right.

I think that as a nation we should probably just unite behind the nation's first female Native American president. I think that statement of unity is much more important than whether she is or is not actually appropriating someone else's heritage in order to get ahead at the expense of other disadvantaged people.

I mean, have you read "her" recipe in the pow wow cookbook that she plagiarized from a newspaper column? That is Native American cooking at its finest. Anybody that says otherwise is racist because they're obviously implying that Natives don't know how to clip recipes out of newspapers.

Back