Here i go again with a New Pictures Thread

YummyDakota said:
thanks i like it dark also

where o where did our luvly miss dakota go to.

hurry back sweety, missing ya while ur gone. :kiss: :heart: :rose:

where o where is our yummy dakota at.. hurry back sweety, ur dearly missed. :heart: :kiss:

honey you are one fuckin sexy girl, all ur pics are nice and steamy, keep it up ;)

bumping your Bum "Dakota":D & see what other mischief I can get in to on here;):D

Holy crap! Do pictures get any hornier than this? Your a beautiful, sexy woman and I just wish that was mu cock you were sucking!

here is a few more pics they arent nude sorry but this is my new hair color enjoy btw iam on the right in the pics

AWSOME PICS DAKOTA! ID LOVE TO SEE YOU ON ALL 4'S BUT FROM THE FRONT.

here is a few poses

Attachments

• Cnv0039.jpg
    Cnv0039.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 2,631
  • Cnv0040.jpg
    Cnv0040.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 2,527
  • Cnv0041.jpg
    Cnv0041.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 2,710
Dakota, I don't know how in the world I missed this thread, but OH DAMN. I'm so glad I ran into it now!

You are so fine Dakota. Like I said in the cream pie thread, you are one of my all time faves on Lit. PM anytime. :)

You are so fine Dakota. Like I said in the cream pie thread, you are one of my all time faves on Lit. PM anytime. :)

Favorite of all times? you cant be serious, i dont think iam no where near as beautifull as some of the amazing ladies of lit but i thank you for the complement i love it

Ohh I just had a look at your cream pie pics, and I take it you enjoy taking the cum shot in your pussy or ass! :D

a few more for my fans

Attachments

• Cnv0047.jpg
    Cnv0047.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 2,315
  • Cnv0048.jpg
    Cnv0048.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 2,279
  • Cnv0049.jpg
    Cnv0049.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 2,271
  • Cnv0050.jpg