Here i go again with a New Pictures Thread

LOVE the new pic thread....keep em cummin babe....i could sit here all day long ;)

YummyDakota said:
i edited and resized some pics what yall think
Such a sweet inviting ass and your breasts do hang so well :nana: looking forward to seeing more

thanks everyone i hope to have some new pics for my fans in an hour or two as soon as i get some time

hot hot hot

great looking and hot ass can u make it bounce or clap what ever they call it

omg iam so pissed just wasted an hour resizing and editing my new pics only to some how delete them iam so aggrivated yall hopefully after the saints football game ill have somemore time iam so sorry but trust me the pics were HOTT so its worth the wait i promise
xoxo
dakota

YummyDakota said:
omg iam so pissed just wasted an hour resizing and editing my new pics only to some how delete them iam so aggrivated yall hopefully after the saints football game ill have somemore time iam so sorry but trust me the pics were HOTT so its worth the wait i promise
xoxo
dakota
You don't have to convince me. I've seen enough to know the wait is worth it. I'll be waiting :devil:

Just To Let You Know I've Enjoyed Your Pics So Far. Love A Hot Gal That Shows Her Privates With Her Panties On And Pulled To The Side. I Wood Love To Spank Your Ass And Get Lollypopped By You!!!will Be Checking Back Later For Pics, Enjoy The Saints And Hoping You Can March On!!!

YummyDakota said:
xoxo
dakota

I believe you. I'll be waiting patiently.

Back