Hello From the Wife

Just some photographs from the wife (who I have started to write about). She wanted to get her puppies out to say Hello to you all!
Well, those puppies can come out and play any day as far as I'm concerned. Beautiful, natural, sexy, and well deserve some attention!

Your wife is VERY sexy, do not let her think she isn't - EVER. We will all do what we need to in order to encourage her and convince her of it. Even if we need to sort through dozens of pictures of her to PROVE she is sexy and has nothing to be nervous or shy about.

:D

Tell her thanks for posting and sharing!

Bianca (my wife) truly thanks you all for the positive reactions and comments. She has let me send these ones out - hopefully the leash isn't classed as a sex toy and violates the rules? Fingers Crossed

Attachments

• biancalesh2.jpg
    biancalesh2.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 208
  • biancalesh1.jpg
    biancalesh1.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 208
  • biancalesh.jpg
    biancalesh.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 210
W
Aren't all rules made to be broken? lol!

But no I enjoy writing, she enjoys contributing so trying to not get banned :D
We would never let her get banned. There would be a riot if that happened! Hopefully you two are up to no good and enjoying yourselves. Can't wait to see what she shares with us next 😍Oh, and if she feels like sharing something that might get her banned, feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to vet the images for you to see if they're suitable 🤣

Bianca works a lot so when we get time off together we try to make the most of it! But what makes it worth it is the selfies that get sent from work!

Attachments

• workselfie.jpg
    workselfie.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 197
  • workselfie1.jpg
    workselfie1.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 189
  • workselfie2.jpg
    workselfie2.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 199
  • workselfie3.jpg
    workselfie3.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 203
Bianca works a lot so when we get time off together we try to make the most of it! But what makes it worth it is the selfies that get sent from work!
Ooooh what a naughty girl she is sending you such images whilst at work. Lucky devil you 😋 Love the tease 😈

Back