Have you ever tried.......??

mcopado said:
Have you ever urinated with a celebrity???

Mine was Dizzy Gillespe.....

Did he puff up his cheeks to terrifying proportions while he did it?

Sub Joe said:
Did he puff up his cheeks to terrifying proportions while he did it?

Actually he did....We were backstage at the Montreaux Detroit Jazz festival...He was about to play, and I was about to mic him for the radio broadcast...we Both headed into the bathroom...Took urinals next to each other...He starts puffing his cheeks in and out (I guess sort of his version of a pre-game streatch)....I peed on my shoes :eek:

mcopado said:
Actually he did....We were backstage at the Montreaux Detroit Jazz festival...He was about to play, and I was about to mic him for the radio broadcast...we Both headed into the bathroom...Took urinals next to each other...He starts puffing his cheeks in and out (I guess sort of his version of a pre-game streatch)....I peed on my shoes :eek:

Jesus, I wonder what he was like when he was having an orgasm...

Sub Joe said:
Jesus, I wonder what he was like when he was having an orgasm...

LOL, Dunno,

But I tell you it was wild seeing his jowls up close as they expanded and contracted...

mcopado said:
LOL, Dunno,

But I tell you it was wild seeing his jowls up close as they expanded and contracted...

I would have probably have peed on my boots too, as well as have nightmares for days.

I use to work in a huge investment bank, and one of the partners came into the urinal. This guy is super rich, a multi-multi-billionare, I'm talking Bill Gates level of wealth. His peeing technique is to lean right over the urinal, his arms against the wall, and growl like a bear. Talk about "big swinging dick".

SeaCat said:
Have you ever been informed that you were no longer welcome in another country? :D

Cat
i just had to pay some fees... so? have you?

have you ever spent about half an hour holding on to a crazy young male sheep in a way that it can't move and screaming for your parents?

Munachi said:
have you ever spent about half an hour holding on to a crazy young male sheep in a way that it can't move and screaming for your parents?

No, mine was a female and I was waiting for the shepherd to come pick it up. No shit. It broke out and wound up the neighbours garden. The detective they sent was called Shepherd.

Mum thought they were taking the piss!

hehe... about the name...

well in my case it was actually our own, and the fact it was male is important in that it had just discovered how it could kick people with its head - and though it was a young sheep it was quite big to ten-year-old me.

so, i was supposed to watch them, and little sheep starts attacking me. the only way i saw to protect myself was grap the hair at its neck, lift it up far enough that the front legs don't touch the ground, and hold on to the rest of my body by standing above it, with my legs holding it. i was scared of letting go because i knew it would turn around and attack me again. only thing i could do was shouting for my parents - who unfortunately were cutting trees in the front yard with a noise electric saw.

mcopado said:
Have you ever urinated with a celebrity???

Mine was Dizzy Gillespe.....

*L* Ginger Baker, the drummer from Cream, way back in college.

We need a "Pissing with the Stars" thread.

Ever get blown in a church basement? When you're not even Christian?

Last edited:
MistressJett said:
Ok, I'm not so innocent. See above. Translate to anal sex on the porch of a Baptist church in North Carolina, just 'cos it sounded like fun. :eek:

I get extra points because she was wearing a choir robe. But then, you had anal sex, and yours was a Baptist church in the south.

My hat's off to you, darling. You win!

English Lady said:
Have you ever tried getting your partner to wear your pink, frilly lingerie?
(I have, and it worked ).....

Oooh, have you ever looked up from the sofa midst passion to see someone staring in through the front room window? :eek:

My image of you has gone from "English Lady" to something more like "English Breakfast" :p

Huckleman2000 said:
My image of you has gone from "English Lady" to something more like "English Breakfast" :p

*blushes* unless you mean you think of me like sausages, bacon, fired egg, black pudding, beans, cooked tomato and toast with a cup of tea...then I'm Not so flattered.

note: the above mentioned are the components of a full english breakfast.

English Lady said:
*blushes* unless you mean you think of me like sausages, bacon, fired egg, black pudding, beans, cooked tomato and toast with a cup of tea...then I'm Not so flattered.

note: the above mentioned are the components of a full english breakfast.

Well, as delectable as that sounds, I *was* thinking more in the metaphorical sense. ;)

Now you've gotten me hungry. :D

Huckleman2000 said:
Well, as delectable as that sounds, I *was* thinking more in the metaphorical sense. ;)

Now you've gotten me hungry. :D

Oh ok, I'll keep blushing then
2.gif

Because I'm a pedantic old bat, I'm going to make a gentle reminder that the actual title/premise of this thread is:.........

Have you ever TRIED......??,

not

Have you ever........?? (That's a completely different thread with a different premise.)

Pedantic and pernickity, I know, but there is a rather subtle, but occasionally, telling difference between the two.

Please. Normal service will now be resumed.

:) :rose: :)

Experiments I've tried:
  • Flying -- I flapped my arms but nothing happened. I've done this mostly as a kid, but once or twice as a (stoned) adult
  • Stopping breathing
  • A prostitute
  • Becoming aware of the neurons in my brain firing
  • Approaching strange women asking if they'd have sex with me
  • Floating -- I could lift my friend up, he could lift me. So in the playgorund we tried lifting each other to see if we could float.
  • Group sex

matriarch said:
Because I'm a pedantic old bat, I'm going to make a gentle reminder that the actual title/premise of this thread is:.........

Have you ever TRIED......??,

not

Have you ever........?? (That's a completely different thread with a different premise.)

Pedantic and pernickity, I know, but there is a rather subtle, but occasionally, telling difference between the two.

Please. Normal service will now be resumed.

:) :rose: :)

Have you ever been bitch slapped by a transplanted anal British smut writer whose shacking up with a gosling in the desert? ;)

:kiss:

dr_mabeuse said:
*L* Ginger Baker, the drummer from Cream, way back in college.

We need a "Pissing with the Stars" thread.

Ever get blown in a church basement? When you're not even Christian?

I got Blown in a minister's office once.....erm, I guess techically it was my office...But my women friend was with was a member of a different church (smae denomination, but different church.)

impressive said:
Have you ever been bitch slapped by a transplanted anal British smut writer whose shacking up with a gosling in the desert? ;)

:kiss:

Er impressive, I believe more precisely you should have written, "Have you evert TRIED being bitch slapped by a transplanted anal British smut writer..." :catroar:

mcopado said:
Er impressive, I believe more precisely you should have written, "Have you evert TRIED being bitch slapped by a transplanted anal British smut writer..." :catroar:

*snort*

I tried it ... and rather liked it ... but I think it pissed the Brit bitch off. ;)

Have you ever tried turning a lamp on when you knew the electricity had gone out? :eek:

Back