Have you ever tried.......??

Munachi said:
and what for (have you ever tried to get some answers on what sounds like an interesting story and just get one word answers? hehe...)

A minor, (to me,) misunderstanding with the Gendarms about a piece of American Property. They claimed that because it was on French soil, it was theirs, we disagreed. We won. :devil:

Cat

SeaCat said:
A minor, (to me,) misunderstanding with the Gendarms about a piece of American Property. They claimed that because it was on French soil, it was theirs, we disagreed. We won. :devil:

Cat
not sure i understand this...

but i once had some english policemen wanting to take my pocket knife away as it turned out that type of knifes is illegal in the UK... I told them it is legal in Germany and was a present from a friend, and begged and tried to look like a nice and innocent little girl, and it worked, they let me keep it, though i had to promise to leave it in the hotel from now on.

SeaCat said:

Cat

hmmmm...Was the during a "business trip" pehaps 'cat? ;)

Have you ever tried to explain to somebody that:
A) no, it was the wrong time of the month to start your period
B) yes, it would come out of the sheets if they were washed right away
C) no, it was not entirely their fault and
D) HELL YES you would do it again, if they agreed to it.

Which they didn't.

entitled said:

Which they didn't.

Nope, but I did have to think of a good reason why we were doing her sheets, in the middle of the day, when her parents came home.

Cat

have you ever tried flying a jet at 50,000 feet at mach 1.5?
have you ever tried to run through the rain and not get wet?
have you ever tried to keep quite so the guys with the guns didn't know you were there?
have you ever tried to sneek away so you wouldn't have to kill them all?
have you ever tired to forget all the faces of the men you killed?
have you ever tried to explain these things to the ones you love?
have you ever tried...

SeaCat said:

hmmm have you ever tried to figure out what "international incidents," you may have read about in the newspapers, or in history books, might have been caused by your friends?

entitled said:

Which they didn't.

Have you ever had to fake an orgasm and get outta there as fast as you could because it WAS that time of the month but they didn't like that explanation and kept getting off on the idea instead that they had "de-cherried" you and kept saying "i'm gonna teach you...i'm gonna teach you everything"?

Back