Have you ever slept with someone just to get a discount?

Hornyhusband2017

Loves Spam
For example, have you ever fucked the mechanic that fixed your car since you either didn't have the money or just wanted to save a little?

I’m male and slept with a very sexy Russian time share rep in Spain. She gave me all the spiel about the properties. After she was finished I said I might be interested, but would she come with me for a drink. A few hours later we were in my hotel room having sex. This is when I found out that I could get it cheaper because I was now a friend. So I said I would sleep on it. For the next week we had regular sex. Sometimes during the day. She was one very horny girl. In the end she came clean and said although it was all legit, and despite the fact she would get commission, she felt it was not for me. But what a great weeks holiday.

I’m male and slept with a very sexy Russian time share rep in Spain. She gave me all the spiel about the properties. After she was finished I said I might be interested, but would she come with me for a drink. A few hours later we were in my hotel room having sex. This is when I found out that I could get it cheaper because I was now a friend. So I said I would sleep on it. For the next week we had regular sex. Sometimes during the day. She was one very horny girl. In the end she came clean and said although it was all legit, and despite the fact she would get commission, she felt it was not for me. But what a great weeks holiday.
Damn. That's hot. Me and the wife did a timeshare thing years ago. Only used it once lol. We ended up backrupting and that got us out of it

Back