Have done self sucking, but what about this?

I was watching some similar videos a few months ago. Got my self stretched out and lubed, then gave it a try. Wasn’t sure I could pull it off, it was pretty awesome!

You can’t just do it at random. You’ll need to use a dildo first, then a fair amount of lube.

Tried it when i was much younger. But every time i got it in it got hard and stiff and pointed the wrong way. Now i am to old and stiff to even come close.

That's pretty cool that he could finish. Yes, I have tried it, but when excited I'm hard and can't bend it to my hole. When softer, can't get it shoved in.

Never tried. WOW! Tried a lot of things but not "stuffing the turkey"! Tempted, but I don't think I am limber enough!

Sucked my own cock many many times so only thought about it occasionally, never really tried it but like others have said, my cock was far too hard to point anywhere except at my mouth LOL!

Have tried it with marginal success. It's pretty difficult for me anyway... A bigger cock would help, but the bigger issue is mine gets too hard lol. Also, everything cramps, can't relax, can't breathe, just uncomfortable lol. I'd rather pop a butt plug in or ride a dildo (or just have my wife do it), stroke my cock and call it good 😂

Back