Haffas: Through the Looking Glass(Closed for SerenaUShields, xXDanniPhantomX)

Lila followed him without a word. She looked into the window at the nude neko demon before scoffing. She then looked at Kamui. "And here I thought you had something worth while when you summoned me? If this is your present, then you failed dear brother. If I'd brought my little miko with me, I could've had her put the poor girl out of her eternal misery."

"Well then, I tried sister. Although the neko has ties with a very special bunny rabbit. But if you don't want her, that's fine. I mean even the smallest bait can catch the biggest fish. I'm rambling though. I'll just sale her." he said shrugging and grinning

"Well then, I tried sister. Although the neko has ties with a very special bunny rabbit. But if you don't want her, that's fine. I mean even the smallest bait can catch the biggest fish. I'm rambling though. I'll just sale her." he said shrugging and grinning

She slapped him. "Unlike our darling little sister, I'm not dependent on you to get what I want. I already have a plan to get the little bunny. She's just like any other rabbit. You have to be patient when trying to catch them. I don't want or need your help in getting her. You and Saya can just live your happy little naive lives co-dependent on each other. You used to be better than this but every since you brought the little one in, you've grown weak. Do not waste your time contacting me again unless you have something better than a weak little neko." With that she stalked off and left

She slapped him. "Unlike our darling little sister, I'm not dependent on you to get what I want. I already have a plan to get the little bunny. She's just like any other rabbit. You have to be patient when trying to catch them. I don't want or need your help in getting her. You and Saya can just live your happy little naive lives co-dependent on each other. You used to be better than this but every since you brought the little one in, you've grown weak. Do not waste your time contacting me again unless you have something better than a weak little neko." With that she stalked off and left

He let out a slight growl as he rubbed his cheek and watched as Lila left.

Very soon The man was now nude..his form was soft and gentle like woman..almost curvy in it's own way as his mucles was also delecatly toned but kept that thin figure as his length, 9 inches slowly swelled and grew as it was surpisngly large and thick for his bodytype but he was conent for now taking his time "Now dalings..stand still..let me get a chance to see your darling cocks.." the femme demon lowered himself to his knees so he was before the two other men..seemed he was paying to be the submissve as his delecate but clawed fingers wrapped around both erect memebrs and started stroking them slow and steady, taking moments to touch and feel along the throbbing veined lengths taking in their scent and warmth.

The creature moans softly, rolling his head back. His whole body shivered at the touch, liking the feel of his nails on his cock. He was a foot long and quit thick, it as almost as if there was a third arm between his legs. His tail swayed behind him, unable to control it when he was this aroused. He purred to the man touching him, keeping his hands behind his back.

Very soon The man was now nude..his form was soft and gentle like woman..almost curvy in it's own way as his mucles was also delecatly toned but kept that thin figure as his length, 9 inches slowly swelled and grew as it was surpisngly large and thick for his bodytype but he was conent for now taking his time "Now dalings..stand still..let me get a chance to see your darling cocks.." the femme demon lowered himself to his knees so he was before the two other men..seemed he was paying to be the submissve as his delecate but clawed fingers wrapped around both erect memebrs and started stroking them slow and steady, taking moments to touch and feel along the throbbing veined lengths taking in their scent and warmth.

He moaned a little, but tried not to buck into the man's hand. He didn't know what to do with his own hands so he dropped them to his sides with tightly clinched fists.

-his clawed hands began to move along the lengths slow and steady, the grip was very delecate for being tipped in sharp claws as she softly purred "Look at you boys..all hard for little ol me.." those warm soft hands began to stroke up and down..leaning over he moved from one member to the other, foot long tounge lashed out and wrapped around, acting as a long wet constricting snake to the pair, he was slow and steady in his strokes and licks, a little smile on his face "mmm..sweetlings..so very tasty.."

-his clawed hands began to move along the lengths slow and steady, the grip was very delecate for being tipped in sharp claws as she softly purred "Look at you boys..all hard for little ol me.." those warm soft hands began to stroke up and down..leaning over he moved from one member to the other, foot long tounge lashed out and wrapped around, acting as a long wet constricting snake to the pair, he was slow and steady in his strokes and licks, a little smile on his face "mmm..sweetlings..so very tasty.."

Danni moaned again at the feel of the tongue snaking aound his member as the demon stroked his length. "Ah.......em....."

The creature could hardly stand up for much longer. His whole body trembling from the touch. It had been a while since he'd been played with or even used. But he didn't speak, only letting out soft moans now and then as the man played with his length. His tail lashed behind him a few times.

Pauses and seems to take a moment to smell along the length of the creature "..Sweetling.." he spoke softly "I can smell it..the poor darling is ALL pent up.." he frowns softly as his hand softly began to massage along the sack as he began to move to start sucking more intensly along the length..more of the shaft was pushed down the femine creature's throat as Danni was stroked..he slowly pulling off to speak to "Sweetling..your little freind here..he's not had a chance to release in SOOO long..you will get your turn promise..but let us spoil our little freind here first..ok?"

Pauses and seems to take a moment to smell along the length of the creature "..Sweetling.." he spoke softly "I can smell it..the poor darling is ALL pent up.." he frowns softly as his hand softly began to massage along the sack as he began to move to start sucking more intensly along the length..more of the shaft was pushed down the femine creature's throat as Danni was stroked..he slowly pulling off to speak to "Sweetling..your little freind here..he's not had a chance to release in SOOO long..you will get your turn promise..but let us spoil our little freind here first..ok?"

"Em....ok." he managed. "What...do I need...to do?" He asked.

"Well, honestly. be a good sweetling and help me take care of him.." he spoke softly "He was so eager to defend you before.." there was a soft teasing in his voice..stating he was far more aware of their thoughts then he previously let on "..I can do all the grunt work..just make sure he feels nice and relaxed.." Very soon, more of that foot long length was pushed down the tight warm wet throat of the femmine demon, he able to keep himself from gaging as he pumped, the creature's sack softly fondled along with it.

The creature moaned softly. His whole body shivering in a mix of delight and fear. Already his breathing was a little fast, but he was so excited that it was to be expected. His hearts were hammering away in his chest, unable to control his excitement for much longer.

The creature moaned softly. His whole body shivering in a mix of delight and fear. Already his breathing was a little fast, but he was so excited that it was to be expected. His hearts were hammering away in his chest, unable to control his excitement for much longer.

Corners of his painted lips smiled as he began to pump his lead along that shaft slow and steady, pushing more of his dick down it, a warm wet feeling of his troat wrapped around and holding gently the long length..he surpisngly able to take it all without gagging..

Meanwhile back at the bar.....

It had been some time since Danni and Kohana had been captured and since Jack had first returned since then. While Usagi no longer blamed herself for Danni and Kohana being taken, their absence from the bar still got to her. It was a full moon night and Usagi had left the bar for a walk in the moonlight to clear her head. However, the moon bunny had no idea of what else stalked through the forest this night.

It had been some time since Danni and Kohana had been captured and since Jack had first returned since then. While Usagi no longer blamed herself for Danni and Kohana being taken, their absence from the bar still got to her. It was a full moon night and Usagi had left the bar for a walk in the moonlight to clear her head. However, the moon bunny had no idea of what else stalked through the forest this night.

Again..he was savage furred state..nude as the beast as he prowls the woods sniffing the air growling softly as she kept within the brush..following the bunny he stalked behind her slowly sniffing the air softly drooling hungry he keeping inthe brush heart racing as he was so eager..

Again..he was savage furred state..nude as the beast as he prowls the woods sniffing the air growling softly as she kept within the brush..following the bunny he stalked behind her slowly sniffing the air softly drooling hungry he keeping inthe brush heart racing as he was so eager..

The longer she walked, the more her instincts seemed to become on high alert and she got the feeling she was being watched. Thinking it was Karumi or one of the sisters back for her, she stopped and sniffed the air, prepared to run if she needed to. She turned her head as she sniffed, her eyes widening as she picked up the scent of a known predator of rabbits.....wolf. Her rabbit instincts kicked in immediately as she took off in a sprint going further away from the bar.

The longer she walked, the more her instincts seemed to become on high alert and she got the feeling she was being watched. Thinking it was Karumi or one of the sisters back for her, she stopped and sniffed the air, prepared to run if she needed to. She turned her head as she sniffed, her eyes widening as she picked up the scent of a known predator of rabbits.....wolf. Her rabbit instincts kicked in immediately as she took off in a sprint going further away from the bar.

He growls and chaces affter he was so hungry, but for somthing more..wolf cock fully standing from it's sheath as he gave chase..scars are along his chest..familer ones as well as the clink of dog tags as he gave chase tail wagging..

He growls and chaces affter he was so hungry, but for somthing more..wolf cock fully standing from it's sheath as he gave chase..scars are along his chest..familer ones as well as the clink of dog tags as he gave chase tail wagging..

It was as if any thought of her other abilities went out of her mind as she dashed through the forest. She could feel the slight arousal that had appeared between her legs due to her constant horniness and knew she didn't have a chance of hiding her scent from the wolf because of it. As she ran, she constantly looked back over her shoulder trying to get a glance of the wolf chasing her so she could at least size it up.

It was as if any thought of her other abilities went out of her mind as she dashed through the forest. She could feel the slight arousal that had appeared between her legs due to her constant horniness and knew she didn't have a chance of hiding her scent from the wolf because of it. As she ran, she constantly looked back over her shoulder trying to get a glance of the wolf chasing her so she could at least size it up.

The silvery wolf charges, cock throbbing hard as he ran after her drooling as his tail swishes following her breathing softly as he made his charge his dogtags clicked as the strong powerful beast began to catch up with her ready to pounce on her to drag her down under a hug and licking form

The silvery wolf charges, cock throbbing hard as he ran after her drooling as his tail swishes following her breathing softly as he made his charge his dogtags clicked as the strong powerful beast began to catch up with her ready to pounce on her to drag her down under a hug and licking form

She was beginning to feel tired and could sense her speed slowing down. With that in mind, she kept her eyes ahead of her and looking out for a possible place to get away from the wolf before her body gave out in exhaustion and he pounced. It had been a while since she'd run like this and she realized now she was long out of practice. It wouldn't be too much longer before the wolf would be able to catch up to her.

She was beginning to feel tired and could sense her speed slowing down. With that in mind, she kept her eyes ahead of her and looking out for a possible place to get away from the wolf before her body gave out in exhaustion and he pounced. It had been a while since she'd run like this and she realized now she was long out of practice. It wouldn't be too much longer before the wolf would be able to catch up to her.

Very soon a very strong body pounced and pushed her down..there was a gentleness..tail swishing as she felt the sniffs of along her form, the soft jingle of familer dog tags as he panted heavy starting to softly nibble along her neck with fangs, not drawing blood..the beatly form holding her down with his larger weight, large throbbing length rubbed against her in slow pumps eager to push in..

Very soon a very strong body pounced and pushed her down..there was a gentleness..tail swishing as she felt the sniffs of along her form, the soft jingle of familer dog tags as he panted heavy starting to softly nibble along her neck with fangs, not drawing blood..the beatly form holding her down with his larger weight, large throbbing length rubbed against her in slow pumps eager to push in..

She hadn't been expecting the gentleness the wolf was displaying. She sure wasn't expecting the soft nibbles against her neck. Her ears twitched as she picked up on the familiar sound of dog tags and just when her brain was starting to put together where she knew the sound from, her train of thought was stopped by the feeling of the beastly length rubbing against her panties that were now thoroughly soaked with arousal, the action causing her to moan.

She hadn't been expecting the gentleness the wolf was displaying. She sure wasn't expecting the soft nibbles against her neck. Her ears twitched as she picked up on the familiar sound of dog tags and just when her brain was starting to put together where she knew the sound from, her train of thought was stopped by the feeling of the beastly length rubbing against her panties that were now thoroughly soaked with arousal, the action causing her to moan.

Laps along her ear growls softly breathing gently as there was a soft little wimper almost as if he was gently begging her to lower them..the gentleness kept through his actions growling softly nibbling along her bunny ear, tail kept swishing as he caught her freind and sensed her need and arousal his own overwleaming, especally when he was like this..could smell her miles away..

Laps along her ear growls softly breathing gently as there was a soft little wimper almost as if he was gently begging her to lower them..the gentleness kept through his actions growling softly nibbling along her bunny ear, tail kept swishing as he caught her freind and sensed her need and arousal his own overwleaming, especally when he was like this..could smell her miles away..

She let out another moan and a whimper of her own before pushing her panties down her hips. She sniffed a bit and once again started putting together the pieces. Between his nibbling at her ear and her realization, she let out a soft gasp as she finally realized the wolf truly was friend. "Jack?" She whispered

Back