Haffa's Regeneration Late Night

Grace looked at him and smiled. "I'm ready."

He gently rubbed his member against her wetness to try and get his member somewhat wet also before he then slowly pushed himself into her. Gently, inch by inch so as not to hurt her. He kept looking at her face to make sure he didn't cause her any sort of pain.

He gently rubbed his member against her wetness to try and get his member somewhat wet also before he then slowly pushed himself into her. Gently, inch by inch so as not to hurt her. He kept looking at her face to make sure he didn't cause her any sort of pain.

She gasped as he slowly pushed in. Soon she nodded, to let him know he could keep going, her arms wrapping around his neck.

She gasped as he slowly pushed in. Soon she nodded, to let him know he could keep going, her arms wrapping around his neck.

He finished pushing into her, then waited for her to get accustomed to the feel of him. After a few more moments, he started slowly and steady in and out of her. He gave her gentle kisses on the mouth, her eyes, and down her neck.

He finished pushing into her, then waited for her to get accustomed to the feel of him. After a few more moments, he started slowly and steady in and out of her. He gave her gentle kisses on the mouth, her eyes, and down her neck.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and arched under him

She wrapped her legs around his waist and arched under him

He started to get faster, enjoying the friction and the skin on skin contact. He moved a hand up one of her legs, on the her thigh then up her side and ribs, before moving the hand to her breast where he started to massage it and pinch at her tight nipples.

He started to get faster, enjoying the friction and the skin on skin contact. He moved a hand up one of her legs, on the her thigh then up her side and ribs, before moving the hand to her breast where he started to massage it and pinch at her tight nipples.

She was enjoying the contact as well. She moaned as he teased her nipples. Her hands moving up and down his chest, back and arms.

She was enjoying the contact as well. She moaned as he teased her nipples. Her hands moving up and down his chest, back and arms.

He continued to get faster and harder until he reached the right stride. He let out small moans as she touched him, and seemed to make a quicker pace.

She moaned along with him, lightly kissing at his neck and shoulder

He continued to grind in and out of her before he started to feel himself reaching a climax. He moaned and shuddered hard almost rocking them both when he finally did cum while buried deep inside her. "Grace...." he moaned.

He continued to grind in and out of her before he started to feel himself reaching a climax. He moaned and shuddered hard almost rocking them both when he finally did cum while buried deep inside her. "Grace...." he moaned.

Her arms had been resting on his back as they went. But as her own orgasm was triggered by his, her hands moved along, her nails digging into his back as she bucked against him. Her core milking him "Akira..."

Her arms had been resting on his back as they went. But as her own orgasm was triggered by his, her hands moved along, her nails digging into his back as she bucked against him. Her core milking him "Akira..."

He kissed her deeply and with passion as he left her finish. His member twitching some each time her muscles squeezed him during her climax.

"And yet my darling, you did not pull me to bed before this."

"I was afraid of what might happen if an angel were to lay with a demon." he said. He smiled a little. "But it seems nothing bad has happened to you, so I have no regrets except that I didn't pull you here sooner.

"I was afraid of what might happen if an angel were to lay with a demon." he said. He smiled a little. "But it seems nothing bad has happened to you, so I have no regrets except that I didn't pull you here sooner.

"That's no excuse for not doing it before I got my wings."

Back