Haffa's Regeneration Late Night

"Keep going." He murmured. It felt good and he could feel himself getting hard again.

For precaution, she skimmed over his casing. Not wanting to accidentally crack our damage it with her heat. So instead of continuing with her hand, she manipulated the heat to her lower body. Pacifically, her womanhood as she teasingly wiggled her hips with a moan.

For precaution, she skimmed over his casing. Not wanting to accidentally crack our damage it with her heat. So instead of continuing with her hand, she manipulated the heat to her lower body. Pacifically, her womanhood as she teasingly wiggled her hips with a moan.

Clockwork moaned in pleasure as his back arched from the skim over his casing. Her heat in her womanhood caused him to shiver, then buck into her.

Clockwork moaned in pleasure as his back arched from the skim over his casing. Her heat in her womanhood caused him to shiver, then buck into her.

Kohana whimpered softly and placed her hands on his chest as she began to slowly rock her hips forward. Riding him slowly at first so as to not overheat him.

He kisses Donnie deeply sliding a hand along his shell and trying to pull it off wanting to feel his skin ... needing to feel his skin

He kisses Donnie deeply sliding a hand along his shell and trying to pull it off wanting to feel his skin ... needing to feel his skin

"Oooow. Sweeite. That's not how that works. If the shell is in the way though I can transform into something else." Loc said wincing.

"Oooow. Sweeite. That's not how that works. If the shell is in the way though I can transform into something else." Loc said wincing.
"I'm sorry Donnie I just want you so badly. So please change into something else. I need to feel your softness and warmth"

"I'm sorry Donnie I just want you so badly. So please change into something else. I need to feel your softness and warmth"

"Very well." Loc turned into a human form, his olive green skin turning into an olive brown. long hair growing out in long purple locks. "Better?"

"Very well." Loc turned into a human form, his olive green skin turning into an olive brown. long hair growing out in long purple locks. "Better?"
"you were gorgeous before but I do like the softness of your skin now" runs a hand over his chest and belly and down between his legs. wanting to feel his arousal wanting to please him as well as please himself.

"you were gorgeous before but I do like the softness of your skin now" runs a hand over his chest and belly and down between his legs. wanting to feel his arousal wanting to please him as well as please himself.

"Emmm. Well thank you." he purred, as he felt Seth exploring his body. His arousal growing hard with each inch of flesh touched.

"Emmm. Well thank you." he purred, as he felt Seth exploring his body. His arousal growing hard with each inch of flesh touched.

He slides a hand into his pants and finds his cock gently stroking it wanting to get him hard wanting to make up for lost time with him.

He moaned and bucked into his hand.

Smiles "Oh so eager my dear... not even sure if you want to be with me but your cock sure is sure about wanting me" pulls your pants down freeing your hard cock from the confines of it. wanting to see it as I stroke you

Smiles "Oh so eager my dear... not even sure if you want to be with me but your cock sure is sure about wanting me" pulls your pants down freeing your hard cock from the confines of it. wanting to see it as I stroke you

"I'm cock sure about a lot of things." he said moaning a little more as he was stroked.

Back