Gypsy's Caravan

How my breakfast cereal says it's going to make me feel (but rarely ever does)

2815805-wonder_woman_by_jeffach_d59egpa__1_.jpg

Yeah, it's autumn, and pretty soon everyone is going to be sick and tired of pumpkin spice this and apple cinnamon that, but no reason you can't enjoy it right now.

143953-topless-farm-girl-marina-selling-pumpkins.jpg

OK, be honest. How many of you looked at the material of her shirt and didn't think 'pinata'?

2.jpg

Because nothing goes better with pizza than two women utterly surprised that the other one really was willing to feel them up

girls15.jpg

As I look at and read this meme, I have but one question: what the fuck is a tiefling?

tiefling_poster.jpg

In the lost city of R'lyeh, Dread Cthulhu begins his search for a new marketing director.

tumblr_lyirfkrrZi1qd0ln0o1_400.jpg

OK, I know that the objective of this picture isn't weaponry accuracy, but what is that supposed to be in her left hand? Some type of mystical nailgun?

20140320-002452.jpg

As Thursday (Thor's Day) approaches, one question comes to mind: if you look at her from the corner of your eye, doesn't that look like a smiley face over her hoohoo?

Woman-Thor-Black-Widow.jpg

Don't know who the sorceress is, or who the guy on the ground is, but I submit that by the look of things, he isn't enjoying the view

GetImage

A lesser known offshoot of the US Navy's Marine Mammal Program was its Crustacean program

If before the thread started, you said you wanted a slow story development, and after the thread started, you were immediately trying to get into her pants, that ain't a slow story development. Just saying.

adrianna-luna-020.jpg

Back