Gross betrayal of trust..

Femdom Mind Control is the sexiest category for me. Because, like Woody Allen, the brain is my second favorite organ, and because I love being controlled (during consentual sex).

It puts me in a small, but still sizeable, niche.

I got fed up of lit a while back and moved a few of my stories to Mind Control Stories site, but came back here because it's more fun.

Possibly my favourite comment so far, "Gross betrayal of trust.." - for this story https://literotica.com/s/ninas-revenge (TW: hypnotism, forced fem, femdom, humiliation..)

I'm fairly aware that anonymous reviews are.. random.. and that's fine. This story brings up two questions though..

Surely any Mind Control story is pretty much by definition at least a little bit non-consensual? After all, if the protagonist was going to do all those things anyway it wouldn't be mind control, it'd be Polite Suggestion, or Your To-Do List (ooohh... that would be an interesting MC story prompt)... if you choose to read a Mind Control story, you're choosing to read about someone doing something against their will.

The Meta question then has to be.. are there some tags I'm not aware of that I should have added to indicate non-consent, a very tongue in cheek story and a complete lack of foreplay (in the literary sense)?

(Oh and hello, thought I'd stick my neck in here. I'm bringing over stories that have ended up on various sites, lost in time, so the quality and intent is a little variable as I was trying out ideas. It's interesting to see how people react to them on a site where reaction is actually encouraged).
OMG Polite Suggestion must be a top 5 most boring genres ever.
Love it!

Back