Granddaughter, Grandfather relationships

missmixalot

Really Experienced
I know the Daddy / daughter is a big thing but as the men get older the dynamic changes. Sir has some older friends who attend CMnf events (in their late 50s early 60s and I am 24) and I like to think of them as my grandpas. We sometimes have them over casually and I love to just hang out with them.

I've just put myself off topic on my own :rolleyes: :D

How does this grandpa relationship differ from that with Sir's younger friends?

In a way less sexual and more erotic, more me being naked and just relaxing around them. The dynamic is quite different, I suppose I act more coy and we laugh more and have a fun light-hearted experience normally.

In a way less sexual and more erotic, more me being naked and just relaxing around them. The dynamic is quite different, I suppose I act more coy and we laugh more and have a fun light-hearted experience normally.

Why is that? Do they behave like they are less sexually prone?

Why is that? Do they behave like they are less sexually prone?

It's more a social gathering, something that has evolved over time. I live a CMnf lifestyle with Sir and they are a part of it. Sometimes it is more sexual as we have times / events where the men are allowed to touch me and sometimes at the end of the evening Sir allows me relieve the men.

It's more a social gathering, something that has evolved over time. I live a CMnf lifestyle with Sir and they are a part of it. Sometimes it is more sexual as we have times / events where the men are allowed to touch me and sometimes at the end of the evening Sir allows me relieve the men.

Do you get to choose which ones or are just available?

please don't even make mention of under-age sexual activity in either explicit or vague forms or this thread will be closed.

Back