Getting my Pubes Professionally Shaved

HornyTyler1998

Really Experienced
I found a recent fetish that is very erotic to me. I’ve had my balls/shaft/pubes waxed before which is always fun but painful.

Recently I found a small salon where the older woman was advertising trimming. I reached out and asked her if she trims the male Brazilian area, and she said she would.

I walk in, and the woman is older, in her late 50s or early 60s, but attractive with a nice body.

She has me strip and get on a table. I lay there naked and waited for her to come back in.

She walks in and I noticed she smiled a bit after looking at me, which I thought was funny. She gets started, and immediately grabs my cock to move it out of the way. She had no gloves on, and I got hard almost immediately. We’re making some small talk, and she asks why I like the area bald. I said “It makes it look bigger” and she laughed and said “I don’t think you need any help with that”

I was throbbing the entire 45mins and thought I might cum as she moved and touched my shaft all over.

Will definitely be going back

I found a recent fetish that is very erotic to me. I’ve had my balls/shaft/pubes waxed before which is always fun but painful.

Recently I found a small salon where the older woman was advertising trimming. I reached out and asked her if she trims the male Brazilian area, and she said she would.

I walk in, and the woman is older, in her late 50s or early 60s, but attractive with a nice body.

She has me strip and get on a table. I lay there naked and waited for her to come back in.

She walks in and I noticed she smiled a bit after looking at me, which I thought was funny. She gets started, and immediately grabs my cock to move it out of the way. She had no gloves on, and I got hard almost immediately. We’re making some small talk, and she asks why I like the area bald. I said “It makes it look bigger” and she laughed and said “I don’t think you need any help with that”

I was throbbing the entire 45mins and thought I might cum as she moved and touched my shaft all over.

Will definitely be going back
Never had them professionally trimmed but my wife has alway done it. I started getting ingrown hairs about a year ago and tried the remedies advised by the Dr. They didn’t help. So me and my wife got laser hair removal. It was a interesting experience.

I shave regularly and often wonder what if would be like to have a woman shave me. Sounds exciting.
It is VERY erotic and fun, but a little frustrating too. They tend to be a lot more gentle and fearful, whereas with you and I who have shaved for years it is like,"whoosh, whoosh, whoosh" and its done.

Not a bad thing, just plan for PLENTY of time for it to get done

I'm glad you had fun. How much did you pay for getting waxed? There is a salon near where I live that has a special going for Brazilian waxes. Their price is 45 dollars (plus tip, obviously).

Awesome thread. And sorry to turn this a little gay (okay very gay) but my true story involves a man shaving my cock. I’m working on a few stories that involved being shaved by others. I’m close to publishing a a story about a hot little Asian sister shaving her brothers cock, and working on turning what I’m about to post here into a carefully crafted and proof read story. It stems from this being a huge fantasy and turn-on for me in the 00’s decade, before I was married and when I had scores of transsexual encounters and a few bi-experiences. One of my most memorable internet hookups was a tiny Asian dude that answered my ad to shave me.

By 2008/09 I had exhausted all of the hot to hot enough Asian cross-dressers and transsexuals on CL in the NYC area. I expanded my web to include fem/sissy looking Asian men. It hit me how hot it would be if they shaved me. The guy I found was a doctor, probably about 30, Filipino, dark-skinned and very short and skinny, maybe about 5’2 (I’m almost 6’3”).

I had trimmed my pubes with a buzzer before hand and showed up at his apartment with all the necessary supplies. When I entered, it was still daylight and he had some incense like scents going on and massage parlor music. After the awkward hello’s that closet guys like me dread were over, I suggested we shower together while he shaves me.

He agreed and asked me to get naked. I stripped in front of him and let him admire my then-athletic body and already semi-hard cock. He approached me and started caressing my chest with his finger tips. It’s was so gentle and erotic. He moved around behind me and stroked my back before kneeling before me (on a hard wood floor) and massaging each of my legs from the ankle up.

After reaching the top of my thigh, he looked up at me and asked if he could touch it as he moved his hand towards my still not totally erect penis. A dom streak came over me, and I grabbed his wrist. I told him no, he had to shave me first and pulled him back to his feet. When he stood up, I grabbed him firmly and erotically by the throat and tilted his head upwards. I brought my face down like I was going to kiss him but stopped as he opened his mouth to accept my tongue. I licked from his chin to his nose and whispered in his ear; you want to touch it?

He sheepishly nodded and I followed up by asking him if he wanted to suck it. Following another nod, I informed he would have to shave me clean first. He had me lie down in his pristinely made bed and got a steaming hot towel to lay over my pubic area to loosen the pores. I still remember how warm and amazing it felt.

I had been with scores of transsexuals and cross-dressers and often if not mostly kissed them, fucked them; sucked them, got fucked and got sucked. I was as attracted to them as I was to women, and, despite being an alpha dom in real life, preferred to bottom. I always went for the cock, and in the right situations wanted it up my ass. But I’d only hooked up with two men, and it was very different. It was just about the cock. I wasn’t interested in sucking them or getting fucked, I had only been sucked or ejaculated from cock-rubbing while we kissed each others necks. But this was different. He was really small and fem and I was totally attracted to him.

While the hot towel relaxed my pores, he continued to caress my chest. Making it hotter, his bed was next to a giant window and the shade was up. I don’t know if anyone was watching me do really gay things, but the thought they may be was turning me on. I asked him to take off his clothes, and when he stood up, I beheld the cutest little dicklit I ever touched. His sack was about the size of a walnut and his already erect penis was a little bigger than a lipstick tube, but not much.

I flicked his cute little hard on a few times before we transitioned to the shower. He sat with his legs in the tub on the edge while he scraped off every last bit of stubble from my cock and balls. I still remember him carefully working and picking it up, moving it from side to side and inspecting every inch to make sure he did me of every single pube.

Now fully hard, my thick, nearly seven inch cock was resting in his hand and he sheepishly looked up again to ask permission to suck it. This time I granted him permission and he opened wide to accept me. I gently caressed his hair as he played with the head with his tongue and lips. I let him enjoy me for a few minutes as the warm water poured over my back.

We moved back to the bed, him thinking I was going to fuck him and me knowing I wanted to pin him down and bottom from the top by riding him. He laid down on his back and I got on top of him. We started making out passionately, it was the only time I ever kissed and made out with a man not dressed as a woman. I was so much bigger and more than powerful than him, it was so intense. By this time, the sun set and we were fucking around in a well-lit apartment. Someone across the street just have seen me being totally gay!!

After a bit of making out I got to my knees and straddled him. I was positioned such that my big dick was lying on top of his small little Asian pecker. We rubbed cocks for a bit before I slid up a bit further so my cheeks could wrap his mini-package like an hot dog roll (more of a pig in a blanket!) I started to dry hump his tiny little dicklit. I bent down to kiss him again and worked my dry hole along his shaft. I finally got it so his little penis tip was poking at my dry hole. I told him i wanted it in me and asked if he had a condom.

Of course neither one of us did. I had no intention of getting fucked, I didn’t do that with non-dressed men. It still worked out though. I kneeled back up, grabbed his throat again and rode and squeezed his wee-little thing until I felt him release a warm sticky (substantial!) load. After he came, I slid up and fucked his face hard, using the head board for leverage. As with most half-gay, transexual chasing closet cases, after I came, I was in a hurry to get out of there. I distinctly remember getting dressed without cleaning off his cum that was all up in my crack and upper thighs. The thought of riding the subway home with a man’s cum on me was hot as well. I don’t know why I never called him again, but in retrospect it’s a much cooler memory as a one-time, incredible experience. And he did an incredible job. I was completely smooth all over my pubic triangle, down my taint to my hole.

I shave my balls and trim surrounding pubes. It gives me a better sensation when my balks are being licked and sucked.

On a female I like a neat runway up top. Down below clean shaven and smooth.

I have trimmed and shaved many females. Some with husbands watching on. I am getting to be a bit of an expert and really should advertise myself.

LADY GARDENER FOR FREE 😀

I used to shave, until a few months ago. A regular fuck buddy introduced me to hair removal cream. She said, even though smooth shaven, the next morning, the fine hairs was giving her a rash round the mouth. Well, she did the 1st session - OMW, I shouldn't say never, but never will I shave down there again ..... fuuuuuuuuck, its smooth as a baby's butt, the hair takes longer to grow back & with every session, the hair takes longer & longer to return. Also, post hair removal, she'd apply either coco-butter or coconut oil .... fuuuuuuuuck. I absolutely luv & enjoy the feel n look 🤤

I used to shave, until a few months ago. A regular fuck buddy introduced me to hair removal cream. She said, even though smooth shaven, the next morning, the fine hairs was giving her a rash round the mouth. Well, she did the 1st session - OMW, I shouldn't say never, but never will I shave down there again ..... fuuuuuuuuck, its smooth as a baby's butt, the hair takes longer to grow back & with every session, the hair takes longer & longer to return. Also, post hair removal, she'd apply either coco-butter or coconut oil .... fuuuuuuuuck. I absolutely luv & enjoy the feel n look 🤤
I'd like to try it. Which product do you use?

I have an interest in waxing but finding a place that does men is truly challenging. However I really like my pubes trimmed; how it looks and feel. I see no reason to pay someone to do that for you. My current trimmer of choice is the Philips Norelco 9000 using the beard attachment set to 5. I also use a Philips Norelco Oneblade with the green attachment comb for the balls area.

Used hair removal cream for the first time last week with the same experience, I love it!

Couple of questions: 1. How often do you use the cream? 2. Does the hair have to be a certain length to use the cream?

Used hair removal cream for the first time last week with the same experience, I love it!

Couple of questions: 1. How often do you use the cream? 2. Does the hair have to be a certain length to use the cream?
When I use it,I use veet,and my hair is usually around 1/8 inch or a little less. I do it around every 3-4 days instead of shaving every 3 days max.

Never had them professionally trimmed but my wife has alway done it. I started getting ingrown hairs about a year ago and tried the remedies advised by the Dr. They didn’t help. So me and my wife got laser hair removal. It was a interesting experience.
How was the laser hair removal?

I shave myself, but would like to try waxing as I understand it would last longer. It seems like it's hard to find places that will do this for guys - I'll have to keep looking!

How was the laser hair removal?

It was great. We both got it. I had to have more treatments than my wife. Neither one of us thought it was painful but everyones pain scale is different. The area done was irritated after treatment but aloe cures that. It’s time consuming.

Back