Goodbye to thecryptkeeper

FifthEstate

California Lover
I was very sad to see today that IMO one of the best non-con authors to ever publish on Literotica, thecryptkeeper, is no longer on the site. This amazing author only ever published four stories, but still reached nearly 3k followers before departing. That ratio of stories to followers is one of the best ever, even when compared to the most prolific incest writers who dominate the most followed lists here. His opus “Defiled Young Housewife” was one of the top 50 most favorited stories ever on Lit and I believe in the top 10 non-incest or LW tales ever published. Goodbye to a N/C legend.

Last edited:
I never read him. Maybe he’s still available elsewhere online? I encourage you to look if you care that much.

I believe thecryptkeeper did publish on storiesonline also, but that is not a site I frequent.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link. He has many stories there I never heard of it. Saved the link for later.

Sad to see him leave Lit for whatever reason. I read that famous Housewife story, it's a terrific piece of erotica.
It’s definitely my favorite. Sad to see so few have taken up the torch. FifthEstate has done a very nice job on the genre, but I can barely think of anyone else.

Thanks for the link. He has many stories there I never heard of it. Saved the link for later.

Sad to see him leave Lit for whatever reason. I read that famous Housewife story, it's a terrific piece of erotica.
Meaningful comment, especially from such a prolific erotica author as yourself. Thecryptkeeper was known as Gwen Holden in other erotica circles but to the best of my knowledge, never identified as a man or woman, but that never mattered anyway. Tck was a really talented non-con storyteller who had a huge following but will probably never be given his/her due to some of the “frowned upon” content in his/her stories.

Last edited:
Back