Six month anniversary!

StillStunned

Writing...
It's been six months since I joined Lit as a writer (well, the precise date is tomorrow, but today's Sunday and I have more time). So here's where I stand:*

- 19 stories written and published, plus one pending
- 11 red Hs
- 85 followers
- nearly 225,000 views
- 3228 ratings on my stories
- 991 reactions to comments on these boards (and only one angry face - thanks, @JohnSm123!)
- too much time discussing and joking in the AH with some insightful and friendly people
- the best time ever writing and posting my stories

Thanks to all my readers and fellow authors!

* Data don't include the 21 stories I published here that I'd written before I joined and have since taken down.

happy-teenage-girl-with-balloons-home_380164-34146.jpg

Congratulations šŸ˜Š

Em

Crap, I'm going to be in so much trouble.

My wife has a T-shirt that says, "God gave me red hair because he knew I needed a warning label." And that's even without factoring the Latina blood.

Congrats. I ran my own numbers and you're on pace to double my output. Not that I'm overly prolific or anything... :)
It indicates to me you love what you're doing, so keep it up.

Red haired Latina... Good luck with that. LOL

Congrats. I ran my own numbers and you're on pace to double my output. Not that I'm overly prolific or anything... :)
It indicates to me you love what you're doing, so keep it up.
Quite a few of my stories are relatively short. But yes, I *do* love this. :)
Red haired Latina... Good luck with that. LOL
Married twenty years, so I must be doing something right. Reading her my stories helps.

My wife has a T-shirt that says, "God gave me red hair because he knew I needed a warning label." And that's even without factoring the Latina blood.
This is creepy, my wife has that same shirt...but she's Sicilian. The green eyes flash, her face gets red and her lip does this weird curling thing when she's mad...and its sexy AF.

Not that I ever make her mad, but you know, when she's mad at other people.

Congrats on six months...we should make medallions.

"My name is Stillstunned and I'm a litaholic"

"Hi, StillStunned!"

Ah, yes, being the 10 year old in the back kitchen during AA meetings...

Quite a few of my stories are relatively short. But yes, I *do* love this. :)
Makes sense. I just updated my word counts and 22 of my stories are novellas with one novel. A little over 850K words total if I include the pending stories I have.

This writing thing just found me about five years ago.
I'm not sure where it came from or why, but it won't let me go. (oh, the horror. Right?)
With my Lit stuff and a few other larger projects(An epic fantasy novel, one or two Jason Borne type pieces, a Romance novel I still need to edit, and my work in progress folder, my word count is probably in excess of two million words or something like that. Throw in a day job and it's been a hectic five years, but I wouldn't stop if I could. The stories deserve to be told. Nay, they demand be be told...

My wife only has red hair during the summer, winter is a random choice, so I guess I have a reprieve during the cold weather months

It's been six months since I joined Lit as a writer (well, the precise date is tomorrow, but today's Sunday and I have more time). So here's where I stand:*

- 19 stories written and published, plus one pending
- 11 red Hs
- 85 followers
- nearly 225,000 views
- 3228 ratings on my stories
- 991 reactions to comments on these boards (and only one angry face - thanks, @JohnSm123!)
- too much time discussing and joking in the AH with some insightful and friendly people
- the best time ever writing and posting my stories

Thanks to all my readers and fellow authors!

* Data don't include the 21 stories I published here that I'd written before I joined and have since taken down.
Good on ya! It's a fun place to share your creativity and express yourself!

Congrats. Welcome to the Darkside.

Attachments

• 01bd948489155db5d72a2bbf02749b2f.jpg
    01bd948489155db5d72a2bbf02749b2f.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 2
Do you have any SW quotes suitable for a funeral? Asking for a friend.

Em

"Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not."

Master Yoda.

Back