Goodbye Michelle (Closed for ThePG & I)

The three men whistled and applauded as Daniel dressed and got himself a beer. None of them said anything to Michelle, and hardly did they even notice her save to step over her as they all gathered in the kitchen and continued talking about the uses and abuses they would be inflicting upon the battered cunt. Their primary concern was how make the most money in the short amount of time they had, because aside from Daniel they all thought he would kill her sooner or later; based primarily off the display they had just seen in the living room and what he had said. Plus, Daniel was a man who had killed before and never once hesitated when the situation called for death to become apart of it. So, they were looking for maximum prophet in the shortest amount of time, and Hector seemed to know this one the best. As he spoke, the other three listened; Robert with a sort of smirk on his face as he remembered his blowjob, Daniel interested, but also catching his breath in the meantime. Last of all Party, who didn't really seem to be paying attention. He was eager to fuck Michelle, and he continuously walked out of the kitchen, before walking back in whenever something Hector said caught his attention.

Hector, for his part, was deadly serious and his voice hardly rose or fell from it's monotone, "This is what we will do. We must use every single level available to us, first, Daniel. You will set up camera's here in your house and record everything you do. What just happened could have made us millions by itself. If you feel up to it, we can also do some live shows, I have many connections to shitty cam sites. There are plenty of sicko's, who just like to watch. This is just in the meantime while Patty sets up some parties. We won't make much the first one, or two even, but once the word gets out and people see her videos we'll be able to charge whatever the fuck we want. So, between the first two parties we'll send her to Robert's clients, but once she starts getting really fucked up from Patty's friends she'll come work for me. We'll split everything four ways. Does that work? By the time we're at the end she will be destroyed. Inside, outside, and everything in between."

"You're a real sicko Hector," Robert said, with a light chuckle.

"Bonafide psycho-nut," Patty replied, as he bounced.

"Sounds good. Can one of you bring the camera's by tomorrow morning? I've got an idea or two about how I'm going to wake her up."

"Now, who is the sicko, psycho-nut, eh?" Hector didn't even smirk, he simply crossed his thick arms.

"You boys want to test her out?"

"Fookin yessss!" Patty went bounding off into the living room, while the other three laughed.

"You two keep talking about Patty's parties, what all happens at these, parties?" Daniel asked, keeping the two men in the kitchen even as they heard Michelle arguing, and then screaming at Patty in the living room. The two men shared a knowing glance and finally Robert simply patted Daniel on the shoulder. Telling him all he needed to know; he would find out, but it was everything that he wanted to happen to her and more. These parties consisted of drunks, perverts, and psycho's or some combination of the three above. If there was anywhere to destroy Michelle's self-pride, it was at a Patty party. By the time the three of them had reached the living room they saw that Patty was already at work.

He had Michelle double-fish hooked. Two fingers from both hands, pulling her lips to the side as he stared down into her face and slowly lit drip, after drop, of his minty saliva breath into her mouth and nose. Her arms flailed around, but no matter how much she scratched or swung, she couldn't dislodge the stubborn Irish man. His pants were down around his knees as he plowed into her from the straight missionary position.

"You feeding her, or fucking her you little pervert?"

Patty looked up, and let go of Michelle's face with one hand and picked up his flask, "Gotta get'er good'n proper drunked!" Swiftly, he took a sip and once again fish-hooked Michelle's face as he continued to move in short little thrusts. His cock was disproportionate to his body, un-circumcised, thin, and very long. It pushed deep inside of Michelle, but did not stretch her sideways very much after having been abused all day by Daniel's thicker one. The strange fetish of 'feeding' Michelle seemed to really turn him on, especially when she tried to spit it up, and ended up getting the biting whiskey into her nasal passage or choking it down into lungs. Every once in awhile he would lean over and run his tongue through her mouth. His tongue was much like his cock, extremely long and slender, and with it he could nearly throat fuck the back of Michelle's mouth. In fact he did, a number of times.

Daniel rather enjoyed the embarrassment and discomfort it was putting on Michelle, but her flailing hands were getting in the way. And with a grin Daniel knelt beside the two of them and grabbed one of her hands. Robert quickly picked up on the idea, and did the same with her other arm. They spread her out and kept her from touching the man on top of her. Danie reached out and brushed a piece of Michelle's sweaty hair behind her ear, but Robert fished his cock out of his pants and placed her tiny hand on it.

"You like sloppy seconds, you fucking pug?" Hector asked, his voice still.

"It's a good way ta see who's got da faster swimmers!!! Hehehe, oh boy, she suuure likes'er whiskey!"

"She looks like a fish who's been fucked good." Robert commented.

Hector shook his head slowly, "Not till I fuck her asshole."

Daniel smirked, "You're fucking psychic Hector, but nobodies touching her asshole until I'm through with it."

"oh, was that your wake-up present?"

"Maybe..." They all laughed, and watched.

Except for Hector, he moved behind the fucking couple and took Michelle's ankles and pulled them up around Patty's waist, then crossed them together. He then stood back and pulled out a small digital camera and began filming. Just as Daniel began talking softly in Michelle's ear;

"I know you don't remember any of this Michelle, but that's okay... You don't have to, just learn it all over again, you love it don't you? The way you're being treated like dirt. Like a sick little fucking cunt who can't get enough, because you can't. You never could, not before, not after, I had to line up cock after cock for you to fuck because you wore me out... Lines of cock, and all you did was drool and ask for more... And more..." Daniel laughed, and blew cool air into her ear just as Patty deposited a load of whiskey into her mouth, "Just wait until Hector fucks your asshole. I'm sure you will remember then, won't you?"

The whistles and applause humiliated Michelle as she panted hard, struggling to keep her balance as Daniel pulled out of her and straightened his clothing, before walking through to the kitchen, with Patty, Robert and Hector stepping over her, and following them out.

Michelle slumped onto her side, breathing hard, pressing her hand between her legs, wincing as she felt her abused and battered cunt. She was oozing cum, and the saltiness was stinging her abraded pussy, raw from the rough use it had endured.

Tears streaked down her her cheeks, as her breathing slowed. Her back stung where Daniel had scratched her, something that had not seemed to hurt quite so much during their wild sex, but now that it was over, it hurt like hell.

This couldn't be normal..... could it??? Daniel seemed so...... detached, almost emotionless. She felt shamed, used, abused and utterly humiliated. Was this really something she liked??? Parts of it certainly had turned her on, very much so.... and when Daniel smiled at her, or gave her a little squeeze, it gave her strength, it made it all worthwhile, and warmed her heart.

Her peripheral vision picked up movement, and she turned her head a little, seeing the weird little Irish man hopping in and out of the room. He was wound up! Was he wired??? High on drugs?? Surely not, surely Daniel wouldn't bring someone under the influence into their house??

Seconds later he grabbed her, making her yelp! She struggled, and he was on her, holding her down, pinning her hands, and to her absolute shock, driving his cock into her! It hurt like hell!! She was horrified, and struggled frantically, trying to dislodge him. He pinned her arms with his elbows, and hooked her mouth with his fingers. To her absolute disgust, he spat a mouthful of whiskey into her open mouth!

Michelle coughed and spluttered, spitting out what she could, trying to turn her head. He did it again and again, fucking her wildly, spitting the burning fluid into her mouth, when she screamed with pain. She saw Danny out of the corner of her eye. Thank God, he would stop this!! He didn't, he helped pin her down, holding her arms.

"You feeding her, or fucking her you little pervert?"

On and on it went, Patty riding her hard, while he took big swigs of neat whiskey, spitting it into Michelle's mouth. Someone pinched her nose, making her choke and then swallow it.

"Gotta get'er good'n proper drunked!"

Her eyes flew open. No! NO!! He couldn't do that to her, against her will!! NO!!! She screamed as he fucked her like a wildman, and each time she opened her mouth, he spat in more whiskey, and slowly Michelle found herself feeling woosey. The room began to spin a little, and she suddenly giggled. The next mouthful of whiskey that came her way, she gargled, choking on it as she began to giggle wildly again.

She giggled again as the men discussed fucking her ass! Had she taken it up the ass before?? She didn't know, she certainly didn't recall it!

"It's a good way ta see who's got da faster swimmers!!! Hehehe, oh boy, she suuure likes'er whiskey!"

She opened her mouth wide, looking for a little more whiskey, lifting her head to Patty, seeking what he was giving her. She felt weird, warm, buzzing!

"She looks like a fish who's been fucked good."

She burst into a fit of giggles, rolling her eyes back in her head, spluttering as some of the whiskey went up her nose, and ended up spat over her neck.

"Awwwww!"

She giggled again, finding it really funny.

"oh, was that your wake-up present?"

"Maybe..."

Michelle joined in with the laughter, not sure what she was laughing at, and she looked at Daniel, smiling. He was getting her a present?????

"Ohhhhh! Pwesent! Goody!!!"

"I know you don't remember any of this Michelle, but that's okay... You don't have to, just learn it all over again, you love it don't you? The way you're being treated like dirt. Like a sick little fucking cunt who can't get enough, because you can't. You never could, not before, not after, I had to line up cock after cock for you to fuck because you wore me out... Lines of cock, and all you did was drool and ask for more... And more..."

Daniel's voice soothed her, while his words shocked her. Was she really into that? How many men had she fucked?? Was this all really normal for her?? She giggled, not becuase she found it funny, but because she was getting drunk.

"Daniel....Daniel? How many men have I... have I had??"
Daniel's breath in her ear was hot and sensual, just as Patty spat more whiskey into her mouth.

"Just wait until Hector fucks your asshole. I'm sure you will remember then, won't you?"

She blanched, shaking her head.

"No, Baby I want you to fuck my ass, please??"

She didn't so much want Daniel to fuck her ass, as much as she didn't want Hector to do it! She moaned, disgusted when Patty leaned in, kissing her, driving his long tongue into her mouth, driving deep into her throat, triggering her gag reflex. Her hand was jacking off the cock it was holding, the muscle aching, as her gaze flicked from one of them to the other.

"'M getting sore! My pussyz sore!"

She wasn't as coherent as she would like....her words slurring a little. She began to squeeze her vaginal muscles hard and rhythmically, trying desperately to make him cum.

Michelle's drunk talk had always been cute, and right now it was ludicrous with the way she was being fucked, and jerking off another cock while being fed alcohol like a little bird. It was cute, depraved, and just plain perfect. Daniel grinned when he saw that Hector was filming it; it was going to make the perfect opening video for her collection. A little Irishman fucking the shit out of a giggling, whining, horny little slut. For a few seconds everything just seemed to stay the same. Patty was fucking, Robert was getting jerked off, and Michelle was alternating between whining about how her pussy was 'swore' and giggling as she gargled whiskey and swallowed happily. Daniel just took it all in; carefully watching his wife's head as her eyes misted over and her mouth and tongue seemed to move haphazardly, she was far gone from the normally sober and sane woman she was. The transformation was complete, but it would only be that way until the alcohol filtered out of her system. Finally the strangely quiet moment ended as Patty began to tense.

"Fookin'ell, i'ma cum inside this bitch!" He grunted out, as his strokes went from wild and sharp, to slow and strong.

Daniel glanced up, and realized the Irishman was waiting for his approval, and he looked down and saw that Michelle was looking at him. She was only a bit worried; not enough to really know what was going on, but know that something was wrong about what Patty just said. "Do it," Daniel finally said without a flicker of emotion crossing his face.

He did, pushing deep inside of Michelle and letting loose. Hector had zoomed in on her face as he did so, and Daniel leaned over to her ear, "That's your first little present from Patty, and I know you want more, don't you, you little cunt? It's hungry for more. You aren't sore, you lying little cunt. You could fuck a football team and still want more. More cocks, more cum, don't you?" Reaching over, Daniel touched her chin and tilted it toward him so that she was looking right into his eyes.

Meanwhile Patty had removed himself, and now Robert was looming over Michelle.

"You do want more. Right?"

Robert pushed inside of her suddenly.

"I was right," Daniel said, before kissing her lightly across the cheek. Then he stood and looked down; watching as Robert's massive frame dwarfed Michelle. He fucked her rather gently compared to Patty; intent on another type of humiliation as he even went as far as to pinch her red, angry, and abused clitoris that was standing up on end. Robert's giant mouth engulfed most of her breast as he sucked on it, and swirled his tongue around the very tip. He trailed kisses up her chest, and whispered into her ear, "Your husband was right... You are a little cum hungry cunt, and you will cum for anyone, won't you? Even somebody like me. Someone who is hurting you. Anyone he wants you fuck, because... You're doing it for him, right? That's the lie you tell yourself... Even when it feels this, fucking, good."

It was impossible to tell how much Michelle understood mentally, but her body was understand more than enough as Robert's large, and thick cock pushed into her abused little pussy that was still wetter than unfinished laundry. He fucked her with long and hard strokes, slamming deep inside her, and dragging his cock slowly out before doing it again. Robert's eyes never left Michelle's, even as she looked for Daniel who was staring at her as well; his arms crossed and eyes narrow as he waited for her to do what she was supposed to:

"You're going to show Robert just how much of a slut you are. Right, cunt?"

"Fookin'ell, i'ma cum inside this bitch!"

Michelle found Patty difficult to understand, but she heard 'cum inside this bitch', and her eyes flew to Daniel's as she had a lucid moment, and she was horrified by the thought. What if he got her pregnant?? Was she on the pill? Did she have an implant? God, she hoped so!

"Do it,"

By the time Daniel replied, she was giggling again, the funny look on Patty's face making her laugh! He was like a cross between a leprechaun and a clown! She was still giggling and hiccuping when Patty shot his load inside of her.

"That's your first little present from Patty, and I know you want more, don't you, you little cunt? It's hungry for more. You aren't sore, you lying little cunt. You could fuck a football team and still want more. More cocks, more cum, don't you?"

Michelle moaned at Daniel's words. They were dirty and nasty, and they made her pussy throb, and her clit pulse with excitement! She looked up at him, biting her lower lip, her face a mask of sexual arousal. Her face was flushed, as much from the whiskey in her system, as from her sexual excitement.

She was looking up at Daniel, smiling as Patty pulled out of her, and she moaned, whimpering in disappointment, her disappointed groan loud. She lifted her hips, seeking more, seeking to be filled, even as Patty's cum began to dribble from her abused cunt.

"You do want more. Right?"

She nodded.

"Oh God! Yes!! Oh you feel so good!!"

Daniel was holding her chin, and she couldn't see who was in her. It wasnt' Danny, because he was kneeling by her head, and ..... Hector had the camera, so it had to be the other one..... the one she had sucked off.... what was his name....... it was suddenly important to her that she knew the name of the man fucking her.

"Robert!" That was it!!

She hooked her thighs high on his side, finding his fucking much more erotic than Patty's. She arched her back as he suckled her tits, sucking the entire thing into his mouth, one then the other.

"Your husband was right... You are a little cum hungry cunt, and you will cum for anyone, won't you? Even somebody like me. Someone who is hurting you. Anyone he wants you fuck, because... You're doing it for him, right? That's the lie you tell yourself... Even when it feels this, fucking, good."

His dark words, whispered in her ear, both shocked her, and excited her, and she began to writhe under him, as he worked her clit.

He was fucking her with long slow strokes, and the wet sucking noises from her cunt filled the room. She was mortified by how wet she was, having forgotten that a large part of it was Patty's cum oozing from her.

Robert was..... it was like he was making love to her, and strangely it was... it struck her as wrong. It was .. it seemed like it was more than sex.

She didn't want to respond to him, she really didn't, especially with her husband here, watching her face. Her clit was swollen, and as he pinched it, she felt the tremour of impending climax, and she fought it with all she had.

She began to think of all things repulsive, to try to reduce the level of her arousal, but then she hiccuped, and began to giggle uncontrollably, and then the first waves hit her, making her tremble, and she knew she could fight it no longer.

"You're going to show Robert just how much of a slut you are. Right, cunt?"

Danny's words, the camera stuck in her face, all coincided with a huge climax.

"Oh god! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Hard! OOooohhhh!!!"

She arched her back sharply, thrusting her tits up, as she quivered and came, soaking Robert with her body's cream as she hooked her feet behind his back, and lifted her hips of the ground, grinding against him. It hurt.

"Pussy hurts so bad!! 'Ts weal sore!"

He continued to ride her, and she came hard, her discomfort temporarily forgotten, screaming and moaning, and as her orgasm receeded, she was ashamed that she had cum, and cum hard for a total stranger, while her husband looked on.

"'M a whore, a total slut!"

She whispered it, brokenly, as tears streamed down her cheeks, her drunkeness making her even more teary than she would normally have been. She was like a pendulum, swinging from fits of giggles to floods of tears, but even as she cried, feeling so bad about herself, she hooked her ankles tightly behind Robert's back, as she felt him slow.

"Don't stop, please don't stop.... I think I'm gonna cum 'gain"

Her eyes kept darting to Hector, who had the camera filming every single angle of her, no parts off limit, as he captured both her pleasure and her painful shame, her tears, her moans, her begging and pleading, her orgasms. Would he be next? Would Daniel let him fuck her too?? She was scared of him. There was a ...... an inate viciousness to him, and he looked at her like she wasn't a person, like she was.... an object, a toy to play with.

She looked at him, at the camera.

"Are you going to fuck me next? I'm not sure I can, my pussy is raw!!"

Daniel raised his eyebrows at Hector as the question hung in the air. They really did not need for Hector to fuck her; not with all of the video they had of her turning into a cum loving little slut. Being honest with himself, Daniel realized that he really did not want Hector to fuck her now. Not for any other reason besides the fact that he was horny as fuck himself, after watching his once cheating, traitorous, back-stabbing cunt of a wife turn herself into a slut. A slut for another man at that. She'd cum more times then he could count, and not only that but somehow she had realized what she was doing and had begun to hate herself for it. Michelle knew what she was doing, what she was becoming, and yet she was still enjoying the act as she cried because she was giving in so easily. It wasn't anger or revenge that was getting Daniel aroused, but just the plain lewdness of the situation as his wife begged for more, from someone else. That changed things. All of a sudden.

But Hector was one step ahead of him, "You trashy little whore." He said in his thick accent, "You're offering to fuck me without asking your husbands permission?"

The shock that touched Michelle's face was like a slap, as she jerked back nothing but Daniel's fist as it shot into her cheek with a sharp clacking sound. The next time she turned to look, she would see him glowering down into her eyes, a darkness having crept into his eyes and blocked out the lust that had been there. The answer was now an obvious one; his eyes were nearly as dark as Hector's and he was no longer in any mood to fuck, unlike the man with the camera. Daniel took the camera, and brought it down close to Michelle's bruised and now bleeding face. He lightly pressed on the wound, and then he pressed harder and harder until she was screaming at him. The anger in his veins was like adrenaline, and he could form no words at that moment; he just wanted to hurt her in any way that he could.

Robert suddenly groaned, and pushed deep inside of Michelle; the pain had tightened her up all of a sudden and now he was cumming inside of her. Adding his load to everything else inside of Michelle, and most of it getting forced outside of sloppy vagina.

"You will be fucking him too, cunt. Since you obviously want it so badly."

Since the incident Daniel had not looked at Michelle save through the camera, and it continued that way even as Hector dropped to his knees and flipped Michelle onto her belly like she was a rag doll. He teased her asshole with his cock, but did not actually fuck her there. Instead he pushed into her well used pussy. Only to him it hardly felt well used, his thick cock was normal in length, but not in girth. He powered through her pussy and filled it out to it's fullest; stretching it further even then Robert. She was powerless to do anything on her back, as he split her open again and again, and when her screaming began to annoy him he took two fingers and shoved them both down her throat until she was gagging heavily.

Daniel got a close up of that, and even more as she hurled all of the whiskey that was still in her stomach.

Hector only grunted, and pushed Michelle's face down into the mess she had made as he continued to push his cock in and out of her straining pussy. His short, but powerful strokes always paused as he finished pushing inside of her, because with each thrust he could feel her pussy straining and quivering as it tried to push the invader out of it. It never succeeded.

"She's going to cum again," He suddenly announced in his deadpanned voice. "Daniel. Watch her face."

As Hector spoke he moved a thumb to her asshole, and pushed inside of it. His other hand slid under her hips to pinch the abused piece of flesh that was now her clitoris. Meanwhile, Daniel had lifted Michelle's face out of the mess she'd made by her hair. He placed the camera on her face, and then for the first time looked out of the screen and into her eyes. He smiled, warmly, like he had just caught her checking him out, or caught her thinking about them during a pleasant walk on the beach.

"You are going to, aren't you..." It was actual disbelief, and pride that filled his voice as he looked deep into her eyes. Searching for the soul he was corrupting.

"You trashy little whore...You're offering to fuck me without asking your husbands permission?"

Michelle was both shocked and shamed at his comment. She began to reply.

"I thought... I just thought..."

She was cut off by the sudden punch in the face. It hurt like hell, and she cried, shocked that Robert kept on fucking her. She wanted to put her hand to her face, but she couldn't they were held down.

He pressed the camera against her, intensifying the pain, and she was unaware of when Robert pulled out, finished, leaving her gaping cunt empty.

"You will be fucking him too, cunt. Since you obviously want it so badly.
"

Hector had her flipped over and filled to the brim in seconds, his thick shaft stretching her painfully, while Daniel filmed it all. She had been terrified that he was going to fuck her ass, but he didn't but still, she was so sore, the flesh around the entrance to her cunt torn and abused.

Michelle thought that nothing could be worse than this - but she was wrong. Hector shoved his fingers down her throat, and seconds later she was gagging,and then puking up the sour mix of whiskey, and the other sparse contents of her stomach. Hector pushed her face down in the puddle of puke, her hair getting soaked, and matted.

"She's going to cum again,"

She was still drunk.

"Am I??"

She didn't realise that she had spoken aloud.

She moaned as her ass was penetrated by his thumb, and then his fingers on her clit, and Daniel's smile sent her over the edge

His warm smile thrilled her, and she felt her heart swell.

"You are going to, aren't you..."

With that, she climaxed again, He smiled and Michelle returned it, despite the fact that her head was being held up by her hair, and the acrid smell of puke filled the air.

She shuddered hard, and came, her entire body convulsing as she thrust back against Hector, taking him even deeper, her mind's issues set aside for her body's pleasure!!

"Oh Daniel!! Daniels Oohhhhh!"

She was helpless, moving as he rode her,

Daniel watched as Michelle came once again. It put him over the edge, so to speak. He tossed the camera to Robert, who had just returned, and removed his cock from it's confines. Taking the tip he aimed it at her lips and pushed forward until her hot mouth surrounded the throbbing piece of flesh. A thrill of pleasure shot through his body as he pushed and felt Hector pushing into Michelle from the opposite side; squishing her between them. Her back arched perfectly. He could feel the screams and moans as her body was further abused. Daniel did not take it easy on her, no matter how much she was pleasing him, for the first time he fucked her face instead of having her suck him off. Pretty quickly he and Hector had settled into a rhythm.

"Fuck," Patty said as he wandered back into the room, "We'z rich fellas, hahahahaha!"

Then the crazy Irishman wandered out the door, and Daniel laughed.

It was true. The amount of money that a slut like Michelle would bring in would be more than enough to keep the four of them rich and happy for quite awhile. However, the best thing about the money was that he could care less about the fucking money, this was all that he cared about. Humiliating his wife. The woman whom he had once loved, and now hated more strongly then he had ever loved her. Turning a proper and entirely normal woman into a cunt whose only desire was to please her 'loving' husband and whatever Master he gave her to. Suddenly Daniel was brought to the present as Hector pushed himself hard into Michelle.

He kept on pushing, forcing her throat onto Daniel's cock, and at the same time he pinched her clitoris once again. She came. Writhing on cocks in her mouth and pussy, and it was all beautifully captured on video. Both men came then, and once finished Hector slapped her ass, "Good." Was his only comment, Daniel chuckled and lifted his wife onto her knees as he stood, "Clean it off." He commanded, pointing to his cock, and then the mess she'd made on the floor.

The other men wandered outside, and once she'd finished with his cock he left her to clean up while he went and talked with them. When he returned inside he found her scrubbing the rug, her pussy wiped clean, but nothing else touched up. None of the bruises, scratches, bruises, or various fluids sticking to her body. "You reek," He commented, "Hurry up and clean that up. Then you can take a nap. In the basement."

The only thing down there was really a couch, a bunch of boxes, and the washer/dryer combo.

She either knew better than to ask him about showering, or was too tired to care. Either way he didn't hear another word as he ate and then went to bed. Not waking until the next morning. He grinned as the day before came rushing back to him. When he checked his email he found a link to the video that had been taken, edited, and posted all by Patty the night before. It got him hard quickly, and as he walked down the stairs into the basement his cock was tenting his boxers. The smell was awful, but he did not let it effect him.

"Wake up cunt," He barked as he stood over Michelle.

"You smell it too? You fucking stink, but you aren't getting a shower until you ask me properly... So... What do you have to say?"

Michelle was exhausted after Daniel and Hector fingercuffed her, driving into her from both ends, making her mouth and throat just as sore as her pussy. It was scary while it went on, she was smothering on his cock, and, after emptying the contents of her stomach when Hector's fingers had been down her throat, she found herself suffering with empty retching now as Daniel's cock fucked her face.

When it was over, they went outside, drinking and talking, leaving her discarded like an unwanted, and abandoned toy. She cried as she scrubbed the carpet, trying to get the acrid stench of vomit out of the room.

"You reek, Hurry up and clean that up. Then you can take a nap. In the basement."

She was exhausted, and still quite drunk, and when the carpet was cleaned, she stumbled down the stairs to the basement. It was awful down there, dark, and probably full of spiders. Was she scared of spiders?? She didn't know?

She curled up on an old couch, and cried herself to sleep. She had been a total slut. Surely Daniel must despise her!! She had fucked them all, and worse, she had cum repeatedly. She slid her hand down, and gently touched her raw pussy, it hurt like hell.

She expected Daniel to come to her, but he didn't and slowly the sounds of laughter from upstairs faded, and the impenetrable inky darkness sucked her in, and took her into a deep and exhausted sleep.

"Wake up cunt,"

She opened her eyes, her vision blurry as she blinked and waited to focus. Her head hammered, and it hurt to move.

"D... Daniel???!"

She sat up, and looked at him, he looked mad.

"I.... I'm sorry about yesterday .... I... I didn't mean to be..... so... to be such a slut. I'm sorry if I let you down!"

"You smell it too? You fucking stink, but you aren't getting a shower until you ask me properly... So... What do you have to say?"

She blushed. Christ, she stank to high heaven. She smelled of sweat, of sex, of cum, of the dank basement, and of course her hair had been soaked in vomit. She needed a shower, desperately.

"Please Danny? May I have a shower?"

She looked up at him and smiled. She felt totally dehumanised, and would not feel right until she could scrub herself clean.

Michelle stood, her body aching from the rough fucking it had taken yesterday.

"I really am sorry Daniel, please allow me to shower!"

She hoped that would do, she needed to shower, desperately!!

Daniel was unmoved, in fact she pissed him off, especially standing and getting closer to him while she stunk!

"What the fuck are you doing, cunt?" He snarled, before whipping the back of his hand across her face. Right across the bruise he had left there the day before when she failed to ask permission to fuck Hector. The blow had not been that hard, but she still fell to the ground. That was better. He crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes, wondering if perhaps the doctors had been wrong and she really did have complete amnesia, long-term and short-term. But obviously she could not if she remembered acting like a slut.

"That is not how you ask for permission from your Master. Nor is that how you say you are sorry. Now you better start thinking. I know you can't remember anything besides yesterday, but yesterday was a good day for a little slut. So far, today is fucking awful. I do not need to waste my time re-teaching you everything. You're going to have to learn as we go..."

Daniel did scratch his balls through the robe, they itched, and it could give her somewhat of a clue as to what she needed to do.

"Now you better apologize properly, and ask your Master if his Slut can take a fucking shower. She also better give me a good goddamned reason to let her shower, or else I might just take her out with me to go buy some fucking groceries."

He loved that look of fear on Michelle's face, and he was sure if she did not smell like vomit, cum, and blood all at the same time he would have been able to smell the actual fear exuding from her pours. As it was he settled for the look, and flipped out his camera-phone to record it. Then he put the gadget away and looked at her again as she busily tried to figure something out.

"Well?" He asked impatiently, his eyes narrowing quickly.

She was thoroughly chastised, and she blushed, humiliated at having gotten it so wrong.

"What the fuck are you doing, cunt?"

Her head snapped around at the smack to her face, and the burning pain combined with the hangover she was suffering to make her groan miserably.

"That is not how you ask for permission from your Master. Nor is that how you say you are sorry. Now you better start thinking. I know you can't remember anything besides yesterday, but yesterday was a good day for a little slut. So far, today is fucking awful. I do not need to waste my time re-teaching you everything. You're going to have to learn as we go..."

"Sorry, I'm sorry!"

She went onto her hands and knees, crawling across the floor, until she knelt at his feet. she reached up, parting the robe, and bending, kissing his feet while she apologised. She kissed her way up his legs, and, when she reached his cock, she kissed the tip, tenderly, almost worshipful.

She licked his length, kissed each of his balls, an then took them one at a time into her mouth, massaging each with her tongue, before she sucked his shaft, over and over, feeling him rock hard.

"Your slut is so sorry for yesterday, Master. I'll do better in future, I swear"

She was crimson with shame, but she sucked his cock hungrily, eagerly and enthusiastically, taking him deep down her throat.

"Master, would it please you for your dirty slut to shower, and get herself clean, so her smell didn't offend you?"

Michelle hoped she was being subservient enough. Daniel was scary, and she had no doubt that he could be real cruel and nasty to her, if she deserved it. The trick was to avoid that at all costs, and win his boyish smile that she had seen yesterday.

She resumed sucking his cock, hoping against hope that she had earned the shower she so desperately required.

Last edited:
It was a good start on a blank sheet of paper, in fact Daniel really liked that saying, it stuck with him as he watched Michelle suck and listened to her plead. She did stink to high heaven, and if she had not stunk so badly he would have certainly teased and trained her longer. The fact was he couldn't stand the smell. Still, he held out until he had jammed his cock as far as it would fit into her mouth and forced her to gag on it again and again until she was once again dry heaving thanks to the smell and his girth. Once she could barely place his cock into her mouth without gagging, ended things. "Good enough, barely. Get upstairs and into the shower, what the fu-"

He cut off his own words as she stood, and he yanked her hair so that she fell back onto her knees. "Where the fuck do you think you're going?"

Obviously it was not where that was pissing him off.

He made that clear, "You will crawl unless I tell you otherwise slut. Sluts do not get to walk. Only whore's who earn their money get to walk, and you are not a whore yet, cunt."

With that he left and walked up the stairs, grabbing the video camera to record Michelle's journey up and into the shower where she remained kneeling like a good little slut. Once there, he put the camera down and undressed himself; his erect cock jutting straight out from his body. He entered the shower with her; once the scent had mostly been washed away. Immediately he set her to sucking his cock again, only this time he kept her throat as far away from it as he could. Only letting her use the very tip of her mouth on the head of his dick, along with her tongue, he had cum a lot the day before and this delicate operation had him nowhere near climax after five minutes.

"Well I guess we're just going to stay here until you can figure it out cunt..." He whispered softly, as he stood and reached for the shower head. He unscrewed the large plastic head, and stuck the tubing directly into her cunt to wash out whatever mess was left in the air. Then, on second thought, he turned the water cold and left it in her cunt as he sat back down on the shower ledge and had her return to sucking his cock.

"It's good training. When we're done you'll be like the post office. You'll be able to fuck and suck cock no matter what the whether is!" Daniel took her tiny face in both of his hands, and lightly traced his finger over her skin as she continued to suckle on the tip of his cock as the water turned frigidly cold inside of her cunt.

As she finally brought him close to orgasm, he stopped her, "Okay cunt. Now for the test... You gotta finish me off, quick, before your pussy gets melted." He had flipped the water from cold to hot, and as it warmed up it was easy to tell that he had set it on the highest level of heat that it could get. Daniel grinned down into Michelle's eyes as the fear and pain began to cross her face.

Michelle sucked him off, incredibly pleased with herself, but her balloon of happiness was quickly popped.

"Good enough, barely".

Her face dropped. She was adequate, no more. She had not pleased him. She felt her eyes fill with tears, but then he spoke, and she was a little relieved.

"Get upstairs and into the shower, what the fu-"

He had only begun the sentence, when she was off, eager to shower the dried cum and sweat off her body, not to mention the stomach churning stench of puke from from her hair, and the side of her face.

He halted her progress, and yanked her back by the hair, and she cried out, both in pain and surprise. What had she done wrong now??

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?"

He seemed furious. She thought rapidly. She'd been hurrying to go upstairs and shower, as he had just told her to. Had she somehow misunderstood??

"You will crawl unless I tell you otherwise slut. Sluts do not get to walk. Only whore's who earn their money get to walk, and you are not a whore yet, cunt."

Michelle cringed, mortified. Her face flamed and she went to her hands and knees, and began to crawl, utterly shamed to be doing so. His words burned into her brain. Slut, she was a slut. And the part about her not being a whore yet.... that terrified her. What did he have planned??? Surely.... no! He was after all her husband. Letting some of his friends fuck her, well that was onething, putting her on the game was another altogether. He was fucking with her mind, that was it!

Still, tears streamed down her face as she made her way awkwardly up the rough basement stairs, on her hands and knees, her tangled mess of hair blocking her view, making her keep tossing her head to clear her view.

She looked up, and reddened even more, realising that Daniel was recording this, her humiliating journey to the shower.

Finally, she made it there, and climbed in and knelt, waiting for Daniel to turn on the water. It was shockingly cold to begin with, until it warmed up, and then he climbed in too, standing under the hot water.

She began to wash herself, eagerly lathering up her hair, and rinsing the residue of vomit from it. She scrubbed her body, while she suckled the tip of Daniel's cock. She had expected him to drive it down her throat, as he had in the basement, but instead, she had to strain to keep the cockhead inside in her mouth. She sucked and ran the rough of her tongue over it, probing the slit in the head with her tongue, while her hands scrubbed frantically at her thighs, removing all traces of cum. She gingerly washed her abraded and abused pussy, and gently put a soapy finger inside, wincing at the stinging, as she cleaned herself.

Her mouth was aching, and despite her efforts, it seemed that she was no where near bringing him off. Why didn't he let her take more of him into her mouth??

"Well I guess we're just going to stay here until you can figure it out cunt..." He

She watched in horror as he took down the shower head, and stuck the hose into her sore pussy. The pressure of the water hurt like Hell, and she wanted nothing more than to take it out, but she daren't anger him. He seemed so disappointed in her already.

She resumed sucking him, the pressure of the water, hurting her cervix, which was still brusied from the rough fucking it had taken yesterday, and the water, having nowhere else to go, was forcing its way out of her pussy, pressing against her torn flesh.

She began to suck his cock head much harder, using the tip of her tongue to rub against the underside of his shaft, and doing all she could to get him off.

She screamed when the water beign forced into her, turned frigid. It was even more painful than before, and felt almost like it burned. She whimpered and knew she couldn't stand this for long! She sucked on him like her life depended on it, but there wasn't even a tell tale twich! She might as well have been sucking a dildo, for all the chance she had of making it explode!!

She tried to take more of him into her mouth, despite the pain in her jaw, but he held her head, preventing her from doing so.

"Okay cunt. Now for the test... You gotta finish me off, quick, before your pussy gets melted."

Her eyes flew wide, and followed his hand as it went to the temperature dial, making it hot!! Her abused cunt went from icy cold to pleasently warm, to scalding in seconds. She screamed, and her tears that had been streaming down her face silently, were now accompanied by hard sobs that wracked her body.

He was smiling at her???? Was this pleasing him?? She struggled to get away, but he held her fast, his hands pressed quite hard on either side of her head. She sucked on his cock head pressing forward, desperate to make him cum. As she sucked, she tried desperately to expel the hose with the scaling water from her pussy, and just as she tasted the first salty jet of his cum, the hose came out, spraying extremely hot water over her clit, pussy and asshole, and up over her entire crack. She rose high on her knees, desperate to get away from the burning water, sucking and screaming around his cock as she gulped frantically on all he gave her.

Her eyes were huge as she looked up at him, his image blurred by her tears, her hurt, both physical and emotional clear on her face, as she sucked his cock clean of any traces of cum. She broke away, putting the stopper into the bath, turning the water cold, and directing the cold water against her burnt nether regions, crying hard as she did.

How could he do that to her? How could he?? Pain pulsed through her, excruciating, and as painful as her cunt had been that morning, it was infinitely worse now. Her jaw hurt from straining with the seemingly never ending blow job, and even her ass was burnt from the hot water. She would never be able to fuck again, she was certain of it!

The experience was quite entertaining for Daniel. He had never done anything quite so... Cruel, before. Sure he had thought about doing something like that, and overall he was being much more cruel with the way he was treating his own wife; turning her into a slut. But in a single, individual, acute act he had never done anything quite so cruel before in his life. Michelle was in the kind of pain that he never wanted to experience. It was like being shot, but worse he imagined with good reason. He stepped out of the shower and toweled off, leaving her sitting there in the tub staring at him with sad eyes that reminded him of a puppy dog that did not understand what it had done wrong. He grinned at the thought, and went about changing into his clothes for the day. He wore dark slacks, and a jet black long sleeved shirt, and also slicked back his hair with some jell. It was a different look for him, but she'd never know.

"C'mon slut, we've got to go shopping. It seems all of your good clothes went missing while I was deployed, maybe they were donated..." The thin lie would not hold up to any real questioning, but Daniel figured correctly that Michelle would be far too afraid, and far too timid to ask any really good questions about the past now that he impressed upon her how important their 'strange' relationship was.

He waited for her to get out and start toweling before turning and picking out her outfit. He picked the shortest skirt she had; which was only an inch or two above her knees, and added a silky white blouse to it. No panties. No bra.

His only comment was, "Make sure you keep at least two of the buttons undone."

After handing her the clothes, and telling her to pick out whatever shoes she wished, he began rummaging through her drawer of delicates until he found what he was looking for. Deep in the drawer. In the very far back. It was a very small bullet vibrator. He remembered that he had bought it before he left for deployment, and given it to her as a gag gift, but also as some insurance... Insurance that had not panned out in the long run. Although it was paying out now at the very least. He tested the thing, and grinned as it hummed to life and Michelle's head snapped to his hand. Daniel waited until she noticed that he was watching her as the thing vibrated in his hand before finally speaking.

"Looks like you will be wearing panties after all," He said as he pulled a pair of athletic stretch panties out of the drawer. They were dark black. "Perfect color to hide all your naughty, slut juices. Come here."

As she nervously approached, he smiled at her, but not in a very comforting way.

The first thing he did was push the vibrator into her mouth and say, "You might want to get that wet..." Before bending and holding the panties out in front of her feet, "C'mon little girl, step into your big girl panties... That's it... Good girl... Now wiggle those hips, and up we go!" He pulled them up to her waist line, but did not snug them down yet. First he took the vibrator from her mouth in his hand, and stood up in front of her. Both of his hands slid around to her ass and squeezed her tight bum cheeks, then he kissed her softly on the lips, Daniel groaned deeply. It broke with a slight smacking sound, and him whispering softly, "You made me very proud yesterday... Pretty soon you will be the perfect little slutty cunt that I remember... Did you enjoy yesterday? Hehe, or what you can remember of it?"

Just as he asked the question he pushed the humming little vibrating stick up her asshole; the wet spittle and small size making it an easy fit. Immediately afterwards he pulled the panties snugly up her waist so that even if she wanted to push the toy out, it wouldn't go. He had left it on a lower setting, but it was obviously still enough for her to feel as she shook like a leaf all of a sudden.

Daniel pulled Michelle into his arms and kissed her again, and then together they walked towards the car.

He leaned over as they were walking, "You going to answer me?" He asked, with only a hint of the dark anger floating through his melodic voice.

The cold water was easing the pain a little, but it was still excrutiating. She wondered if her delicate skin would blister, it seemed not, but that did nothing to lessen the agony she was suffering. Why had Danny done that to her?? She had been good. She had fucked his friends, she had gone straight to the basement, with out even a shower, and she had curled up there alone until he woke her that morning. She had sucked him off with tremendous enthuasiam. As hard as she tried, Michelle could not identify her short coming. Surely he hadn't hurt her so soley because she couldn't suck him off fast enough??!

"C'mon slut, we've got to go shopping. It seems all of your good clothes went missing while I was deployed, maybe they were donated..."

She had noticed that she had very little in the way of clothing. She had no idea how long she had been in the hospital, so perhaps some friends of theirs had donated some of her stuff? Or perhaps she had, before the accident. Either way, she needed more and was thrilled that he was brining her shopping.

She managed a little smile, showing him her gratitude.

She dressed quickly in the clothing he had gotten out for her, pleased that it wasn't overly slutty. She was relieved, and didn't realise until that moment how worried she had been that he would send her out in next to nothing.

She whimpered around the vibrating bullet she held in her mouth, hoping agaisnt hope that he wasn't going to put it up her abused cunt.

"Looks like you will be wearing panties after all," Michelle smiled, glad that the choice were somewhat sensible. The kind of panties she would wear, she thought, if she needed to visit the doctor, with absolutely nothing sexual about them

"Perfect color to hide all your naughty, slut juices. Come here."

His words made her blush, and his smile send shivers down her spine, but not in a good way. She was petrified of inadvertantly doing something else that would piss him off.

"C'mon little girl, step into your big girl panties... That's it... Good girl... Now wiggle those hips, and up we go!"

His words made her blush deeply, even as they excited her in a peverse way. She did as he told her, and soon her panties were pulled up and into position, with the vibrating bullet inside her ass. She wondered if it was safe. No part of it remained outside her, and she wanted to ask, but daren't anger him. It was most likely safe, she was sure!

"You made me very proud yesterday... Pretty soon you will be the perfect little slutty cunt that I remember... Did you enjoy yesterday? Hehe, or what you can remember of it?"

His surprisingly tender kiss, and his words of praise thrilled Michelle, and she kept them to herself, cherishing them, allowing the praise to wrap around her heart, to remind herself that despite evidence to the contary, Daniel loved her a great deal. This was just their kinkiness!!

Her lips buzzed with the after effects of his kiss as they went to the car, and she smiled, inordinantly pleased with the little show of affection. She wasn't just a cunt, a slut, she was his, and that made it special! It was going to be hard to relearn everything, but he would help her, he was probably being kinder in the longterm being so strict with her, otherwise she would struggle for months. This was it would all come back to her much quicker, she was sure!

"You going to answer me?"

"W.. what?? Sorry Master! Yesterday... it was like nothing I'd experienced before - I mean like nothing I can recall! I am happy that I pleased you! I will do my very best to keep on pleasing you! As for liking it.... honestly.... I'm not sure what to say. I came quite a bit, so that means that I didn't totally hate it, I guess. But I was real sore this morning.... and Patty.... well, that thing with the whiskey... creaped me out. but if it makes you happy Babe, it makes me happy!"

She moaned as she sat into the car, the bullet in her ass jangaling. She closed her eyes, as her ass made the panties pull tight across her ultra sore pussy. She wanted to take them off, and she began to pluck up her courage to ask.

"Master... would it be okay if I removed the panties... my ... um pussy... its real sore still, and the fabric of the panties hurts it more!"

She looked up at him, waiting for an answer, finding herself admiring him as he drove. He was hot, no question about it, and his strong male presence excited her, and that, she supposed was her proof that her body remembered him.

In an instant Daniel went from care-free, and happily smiling across at his wife. To pulling his slut across the seats until she was face down in his lap and he was spanking her ass with his powerful hand. He laid ten good smacks into her ass after pulling up her skirt, before letting Michelle go and pulling back out into traffic. They drove for quite awhile, until they had manged to get on the highway before he would even look over at her. Finally he did. The tears and frightened face that he saw made him smirk, but he was still glaring at her when he spoke softly. Almost as if he was speaking to nobody, like he was the only one in the car, and Michelle did not exist.

"Is that how a slut asks for permission to do anything? Just... Saying it, whenever she pleases?"

By the time Daniel looked over to glare at Michelle she was moving and taking his cock out of his pants and suckling on the tip. Just to remind her of how angry he was, he gave her bottom one last swat, but he did not pull the skirt up this time.

Gently he laid a hand on her head as she suckled, and reworded her question around his cock.

"Do you think you can keep the vibrator in your ass without them? Yes? Okay then. Take them off... And throw them out the window. Yes, out the fucking window slut... If you don't need them now, you won't need them when we get to the mall, and it's too fucking bad if that makes you uncomfortable. Put my dick away once your finished, you haven't earned any cum yet today."

At the mall Daniel walked straight for the girls teenage section. Thankfully Michelle was still small enough for all of his, and his perverted customers fantasies. Princess outfits, summer dresses, plaid catholic school girls, one piece, and two piece swimsuits, gym clothes, volleyball shorts. Then there were the 'slut' uniforms. Extremely short skirts, shirts that left the midriff bare and most cleavage visible, lace shirts that were virtually see through, white tee shirts, and a few leather items. Lastly were the undergarments. Daniel had her buy three different sets. Lacey lingerie that included g-strings and more see through items that left nothing to the imagination, colored panties that were meant still for schoolgirls, and then his own personal favorite. Low rise boy shirts. She'd be wearing those most of all.

He did not bother with bra's. "You'll hardly be wearing them," He stated matter-of-fact like, when she had given one of the tops a glance.

Each outfit, and each pair of undergarments had to be tried on, and he had to inspect them. He even went into the changing room with her, and the attendants apparently did not fucking care. Once he got her in his favorite panties, wearing a virgin white summer dress Daniel could no longer help himself.

"Suck me cunt," His hissed into her ear as he gave her tiny breasts a little squeeze. "Wait," He said, stopping her on her way down. "First... Cum for me, make yourself, cum... Now."

Michelle was totally taken by surprise when Daniel pulled up her skirt and spanked her hard. He didn't temper his strength in any way, letting her have it, full force, burning hand prints into her sore ass.

Her ass was still stinging and burning, enough to equal her scaulded cunt, as they drove along the freeway. She looked at him, tears in her eyes, caused by both the physical pain she was in, and the emotional hurt and confusion she was experiencing. Was this really the way their relationship was? At times it didn't seem like he loved her at all! She thought that she could bear it, if she thought he loved her, that she was special to him, that she was pleasing him. Sometimes it seemed that way... and other times he just seemed so...... cold.

"Is that how a slut asks for permission to do anything? Just... Saying it, whenever she pleases?"

Michelle looked at him, wide eyed, tears shimmering, and then she saw him freeing his cock, and she knew what she needed to do, in order to please him. She began to suck him off, working the tip of his cock, reminded of what happened the last time she had done this, and hadn't been able to finish him as quickly as he demaned.

Bent over like this, the boyshorts were pulling tight between the lips of her pussy, the stretchy fabric pressing against her burnt cunt, making her tears spill, falling on his cock. She was relieved when he gave her permission to dispose of them, but she was shocked that she was to throw them out the window. What if someone saw her? What if they were pulled by the cops?? She tucked him back in his pants, humiliated that he didn't want her to finish him, that she hadn't earned it yet!

Slowly and gingerly she lifted her hips, and removed the panties, holding them in her hand for a few minutes, delaying the inevitable for as long as she could.

Taking a deep breath, she counted to three, before opening her window and tossing them out. There was a car beside them, a convertible, and she saw her panties land in the backseat, although whether the breeze took them off further again or not, she didn't know.

In the mall, Michelle was mortified when Daniel led her to the clothing section for teenagers, selecting an array of clothing, that made her blush.

She spent ages in the fitting rooms, trying on each and every item, while the sales staff turned a blind eye to the goings on between her and Daniel. Soon he pressed into the changing room, and pushed her against one of the mirrored walls.

"Suck me cunt,"

She blushed, wincing a little as he groped her breasts roughly. She began to slide to her knees, but he stopped her.

"Wait, First... Cum for me, make yourself, cum... Now."

She pulled up the skirt of the little white dress she wore, and slid her hand inside the panties. She could feel his eyes on her, making her feel terribly exposed. Despite her shame at doing what they were in the changing room, she was also aroused, and even she was surprised by how wet and sloppy her cunt was. She cried out, when she inadvertently slipped a finger inside her sore pussy, but, having soaked it, she began to flick her clit, over and over, biting her lip to suppress her moaning. She could see her reflection in the mirror opposite, which showed her just how perverted a spectacle she made. It was somehow worse than it would be if she was naked! She looked like a whore, and the image burned itself into her brain, both shaming and exciting her.

She arched her back, causing the thin fabric of her dress to pull tight against her little tits. She gushed, her juices pouring from her as she came so hard. She leaned against the mirrored wall, and slowly slid down, taking Danny's cock in her mouth, sucking him hungrily. She moaned as she deep throated him, the noise carrying outside of the cubicle. She heard the horrified gasp of another woman, followed by the click clicking of her heels as she hurried away.

It added to Michelle's humiliation, making it worse in a way she had not thought possible.

When it was over, he sent her to the check out to pay, and no doubt the woman with the click clicking heels had told staff what was happening, as one shopgirl giggled while the other assistant glared at her, staring her down, making Michelle blush as she examined each item as she checked it through. Any air of pretence that the items being purchased were anything other than sex wear for Michelle was useless as the women serving her had clearly made up their minds that they were serving a slut.

Daniel had already been hard, but Michelle's show turned his cock into an iron pipe as she rubbed herself to orgasm. She had been deathly embarrassed when someone heard them, but strangely enough he found himself enjoying the knowledge that someone else knew, or perhaps he just enjoyed Michelle's discomfort so much he did not notice his own. Either way it was moments later that he came inside of his wife's mouth. Not down her throat, but mostly on her lips so that she had to lick it off for several minutes before feeling comfortable enough to go and purchase their clothing.

When they reached the counter Daniel also noticed the hostility.

He snapped at the cashier, "Keep looking at me like that bitch, and watch what happens."

She was going to get mouthy, and he could tell. Daniel narrowed his eyes and leaned across the counter. He waited expectantly. Just as she was about to say something his dog tags fell from his chest. The woman swallowed hard as she looked at them, and quickly went back to ringing him up. The total was quite outrageous, but Daniel paid without blinking; he had made thousands upon thousands during his deployment and while Michelle had tried to spend it all, she had not been able to. Not anywhere close. Making her carry all of the bags, they went back to the car. They made another stop at the grocery store before reaching their final destination. A 'variety store' full of triple x rated items, movies, and items.

Daniel wandered around the store looking at various items.

"Pick out a pair of handcuffs, and a ball gag. They have a changing room here too, go in there, and cuff your hands behind your back and put the mouth gag in place. Wait, get the cheer leading uniform, or the single-piece swimsuit and bring that in there with you. Once you are done, find someone in this store, and get them to get you off. A slut needs to know how to use her body to get what she wants..."

Michelle blushed crimson when Daniel pulled up outside a sleazy looking sex shop. There didn't seem to be too many cars parked outside, and he was out the car, signalling for her to hurry, before she could voice an objection. Not that it would have done any good.

They went in, and all eyes in the store turned toward them, appraising them. She felt extremely self conscious, and even when everyone looked away, she still felt like she was being scrutinised.

Daniel wandered around the store, perusing various items, and she stuck to him like glue, feeling very vulnerable.

"Pick out a pair of handcuffs, and a ball gag. They have a changing room here too, go in there, and cuff your hands behind your back and put the mouth gag in place. Wait, get the cheer leading uniform, or the single-piece swimsuit and bring that in there with you."

Okay, that wasn't too bad. She was a few steps away from him, wanting to hurry, to get out of there, when his voice carried to where she was, completing his statement!

" Once you are done, find someone in this store, and get them to get you off. A slut needs to know how to use her body to get what she wants..."

She stared at him, horrified, shocked. He wanted her to .... to pick up some random stranger??? In a seedy place like this?? She shook her head, her eyes brimming with tears, but she could see that he was quite implacable on this, and looking away, her eyes on the floor, she went and picked up police issue handcuffs, a cobalt blue ball gag, a small one, so that it wouldn't hurt her jaw too much, and, deciding that the cheerleader costume gave more coverage than a swimsuit, she picked that, and went into the changing room.

She put on the cheerleading costume which made her look much younger than she was. Next she opened the packaging for the ball gag, and put that in her mouth, figuring out that it went behind her teeth, and she fastened the velcro behind her head, then she opened the cuffs, and snapped them onto her left wrist, then putting her hands behind her back, she snapped the right one into place. The image in the mirror shocked her - she looked so slutty.

She took a deep breath and came out the dressing room, wondering how she was to find someone to get her off. Belatedly she realised that being unable to talk, she was going to have even more trouble than she had thought. She saw two guys, young, looking like they were in a fraternity, and she thought they looked like the best prospect. She went up to them, and shook her tits at them. They grinned but did nothing more. It was humiliating! She pressed herself against one of them, straddling his leg, and she began to rub her pussy against his leg.

"Man..... you got one hot bitch there!!!"

The second guy pressed up behind her, putting his hands up under her top, groping her tits freely. Michelle gyrated freely between the two of them, mortified, but also nearing her orgasm. She hadn't realised just how excited she was. The first guy began to finger her, using his thumb to flick her clit, and then, with a stifled moan, she came, her body quaking hard!!

She then tried to disentangle herself, to return to Daniel, but the two guys were groping her, telling her that they had pleasured her, and now she had to return the favour! She looked about, her eyes darting about desperate for Daniel to come to her rescue.

Daniel actually filmed the entire thing, and nodded when the shopkeeper locked the door and flipped the sign from Open to Closed. He just barely caught her orgasm, and was standing next to the three of them by the time Michelle turned her head looking for him. He smiled at her from behind the camera, and then nodded to the two men; who had frozen, but not moved away from her. They seemed to know something was up, and something was up. That was for certain.

"How was that, slut?" Daniel asked while focusing the camera on her blushing face.

"Tell the camera," He stated as both the men looked a bit awkward at being caught in some other man's game. They began to back away.

"Fifty bucks, and she'll blow both of you. Right here, and she'll swallow. Don't want to get anything on her new uniform. If you can get her to cum while she's blowing you, I'll take off five bucks for every orgasm... Well, gentlemen?"

They looked anxiously between each other, and finally agreed. After Daniel removed the ball gag and let it hang around Michelle's neck. They got started with relish, one kneeling at Michelle's side rubbing between her legs and pushing his other hand underneath her top playing with her breasts while she serviced the other. Daniel stepped close to Michelle and whispered into her ear, "You better not loose me any money whore... Every time you fucking cum I'm going to loose five bucks..."

Then there was a change in his voice. Daniel did not care about loosing money, he wanted her to cum and hate it. It was part of her training, "You know that was really sexy... It was hot... I'm horny, you're making everyone horny. Even yourself, no matter how hard you try to fight it you're fucking horny, aren't you? You are going to cum, and loose my money, you just like these boys too much. They make you a wet little slut, a cumming little slutty fuckface... Fucking bitch..."

Daniel backed away. Allowing the boys their privacy as they fucked, and rubbed Michelle.

Once they were finished and had paid their fee, quite a bit less than fifty bucks, they split apart, and continued to look on as the store manager approached.

"Fifty bucks pal, for fucking her. Since you let us use your store, and supplies."

"Deal... But I've got a bad hip, so she's gonna have ta fuck me..."

"Whore, you heard the customer. Help him. Get on top. Yes, right here in the middle of the fucking store. Do it, bitch!"

Daniel slapped her, and leaned down in front of her as she got into position.

"You better give him good service. Or else I'll rip open your asshole, and let all three of these fuckers at it, for free. Do you wanna be a fucking slut again, or do you like being a whore? Well! Fucking say something. Bitch."

"How was that, slut?"

It was only then that Michelle realised that Daniel had filmed it all, and her blush turned a deeper crimson. She looked down, ashamed of herself.

"Tell the camera,"

She knew what Daniel wanted, and she was mortified, tears shining in her eyes, as she looked up, into the lens of the camera.

"That was .... that was great! I came so hard, I really enjoyed it!"

The guys with her began to back away, and for that she was grateful, and then she heard Daniel offer her up!

"Fifty bucks, and she'll blow both of you. Right here, and she'll swallow. Don't want to get anything on her new uniform. If you can get her to cum while she's blowing you, I'll take off five bucks for every orgasm... Well, gentlemen?"

A moment later, she had a hard cock in her mouth, while his friend was pinching her clit, and finger fucking her, his other hand pulling her nipples. She was just about to cum, her pussy still so sensitive from her earlier orgasm, when Daniel hissed in her ear.

"You better not loose me any money whore... Every time you fucking cum I'm going to loose five bucks..."

She struggled and fought it, but it was futile, she came, noiselessly, but her body shook, and the guy fingering her whooped and announced that that was five bucks saved.

"You know that was really sexy... It was hot... I'm horny, you're making everyone horny. Even yourself, no matter how hard you try to fight it you're fucking horny, aren't you? You are going to cum, and loose my money, you just like these boys too much. They make you a wet little slut, a cumming little slutty fuckface... Fucking bitch..."

On and on it went, and it was easier for them each time. Michelle, for her part, fought it, losing her fight each time, crying with shame and disappointment in herself, they had made her cum so much, so easily, she was a whore for certain, and she cried because she was losing Daniel money, she had let Daniel down. By the time they were done, and handed over twenty bucks, Michelle was loathing herself and her traitorous body.

The two frat boys high fived each other, delighted with their sexual prowess, and Michelle knelt on the floor, her own juices, soaking her thighs, her make up ruined. Her lipstick was smeared, and her mascara left black trails down her cheeks, where she had cried. At least it was over now. Then she heard it.

"Fifty bucks pal, for fucking her. Since you let us use your store, and supplies."

"Deal... But I've got a bad hip, so she's gonna have ta fuck me..."

W..What?? Oh no, please no!! He wouldn't do that to her, surely??

"Whore, you heard the customer. Help him. Get on top. Yes, right here in the middle of the fucking store. Do it, bitch!"

The store owner lay on his back, and Michelle knelt over him, unfastening his pants. He was hard, so at least she didn't have to suck him, or anything. Daniel's slap shocked her, and she hurried to straddle him, holding his dick in position as she lowered herself on him, and began to ride him.

"You better give him good service. Or else I'll rip open your asshole, and let all three of these fuckers at it, for free. Do you wanna be a fucking slut again, or do you like being a whore? Well! Fucking say something. Bitch."

She was trying to remember which was the better one to be?? Then she remembered him saying that whores earned money. That was the better one to be! She looked at him, into the lens of the camera again.

"I want to be a whore! I want to be a whore! Please, let me be a whore!!"

Tears streamed down her cheeks, as she was shamed by the words, about having to utter them aloud, especially in front of others. She was rolling her hips and raising and lowering herself frantically, trying to make him cum as quick as she could. Unfortunately, she was also super sensitive from all her earlier orgasms, and she quickly came again, hanging her head as she did, trying to conceal it from everyone. She must be a total slut to cum so quickly for this stranger. She looked at him. While he wasn't totally repulsive, there was absolutely nothing attractive about him. His gut told of a fondness for beer and pizza, and his hair was mostly gone, his eyes were too close together, giving him a beady look, and his neck was fat. She closed her eyes, trying to block out the vision of the person on whose cock she had just cum!!

Realising that she was slowing, she quickly sped up against, and began to ride him frantically, eager to make him finish, but it seemed it was no where near. She began to squeeze her inner muscles, massaging him with her cunt. She was terrified that Daniel would make good on his threat, so she needed this guy to cum, and cum quick!

"Oh! You are so big! You feel so good, that thick cock stretching me, filling me, making my slutty little cunt stretch for you! Watch how you stretch me, watch you thick meat driving into my pussy, filling me. I can't wait to feel you cum spray my womb!!"

At that he arched and came, and Michelle glanced up, into the ever present camera, mortified at what she had just said, knowing that he had it recorded.

She got off him, his cum soaking her panties which were now back in position - she had pulled them to the side - and then soaking her inner thighs. The store owner just lay there, grinning, she wondered if she should tuck him back in his pants, but her hands were cuffed behind her, so she couldn't.

She turned to Daniel, and managed a watery smile, hoping they could now leave, before she had to endure any more humiliations!

Daniel grinned and slowly focused the camera on a bit of cum that was dripping down Michelle's inner thigh.

"You are going to have to clean yourself up first cunt..." Leaning over, he unlocked the handcuffs, "Eat it all. It's your breakfast."

The horror stricken face Michelle gave him was also captured on video. Just like her performance for the store manager. He was probably the only one who knew that her act on top of the manager was not really an act. She was quickly coming to accept her lot in life, and it was her own body that was convincing her; not anything that Daniel said aside from the few minor corrections he had given her during the last day or two. It would not be long before he did not even need to give her commands to go find customers; whenever they walked into a store that would be her first assignment. To earn enough money to pay for whatever they were buying. At least, that was how Daniel imagined it. Little did Michelle know... If only she did. Well he would be seeing that look on her face a whole lot more, and that was a good thing.

"That's it, get it all out of that hungry little cunt of yours... That's a good whore..." Daniel commented softly as he filmed each and every little morsel of cum that Michelle brought from her raw and abused, swimming pussy to her pouting lips and tear stained face.

Once she was finished Daniel walked up to the counter, and began to take out money to pay for the ball gag and handcuffs. The manager refused, and only insisted that they return to his store at some time in the future. Daniel agreed, they shook hands, and Michelle walked out with him. He did not say a word the entire ride home, or as they put all of the clothes away quickly. She was still in the cheerleader uniform when he came upon her bending over, shoving several of her outfits into a drawer. The tightness of her ass, and her long smooth legs sent something of a shiver through him as the culmination of all that todays events shot through his memory. Daniel reached out and slipped his hand underneath the skirt, and against her pantie clad ass.

Her shock made him laugh, but it was a much warmer and comforting laugh then any of the other noises he had made recently.

When she straightened, he kissed her on the neck, nuzzling against her soft flesh and wrapping her trembling body in his arms. It was easy to tell that Michelle was having second thoughts about how quickly she was getting used to her knew life. Daniel kissed her gently, and hugged her tightly against his strong frame as they rocked together slowly. Finally he whispered into her ear, "Guess what? You made me a very proud, and very horny husband... I can't wait to fuck you again... Make you cum, just like those men did, and cum deep inside of you... I can't wait, but I'm going to have to... Your pussy needs a break... Why don't you go wash up, and I'll make us something to eat. Wear whatever you want for the rest of the day. I'll see you in thirty minutes?"

It wasn't hard for Daniel to play the loving husband again, but it was hard to forget what she had done. Still, he could console himself temporarily by knowing what was going to happen to her, for the rest of her miserably short life. He went to cook something, after kissing her one last time, and giving her tight ass a little pinch.

He made egg & tuna salad, and threw some garlic bread in the oven.

As he waited, he fiddled with the videos, editing some of the highlights into a preview package of sorts, and sent them to a few of the prospective customers that Robert had already lined up. They could not wait. Neither could he.

"Hey baby, how you feeling?" He asked softly, as he looked up and saw Michelle standing there.

"Eat it all. It's your breakfast."

Michelle pulled a face, but she used her fingers, scooping up the trail of cum from her thigh, and sucking her fingers clean, and repeated it over and over until her cunt was clean of all the shop owner's seed.

"That's it, get it all out of that hungry little cunt of yours... That's a good whore..."

His words shamed her, and she lowered her eyes, feeling terribly cheap, and given that she had just sucked off two strangers, and fucked another in the middle of a sex shop, it seemed fitting that she felt that way.

They were home, and she was putting her clothes away, when Daniel came in, holding her hips, and grinding against her. His words warmed her, making her heart swell with pleasure.

"Guess what? You made me a very proud, and very horny husband... I can't wait to fuck you again... Make you cum, just like those men did, and cum deep inside of you... I can't wait, but I'm going to have to... Your pussy needs a break... Why don't you go wash up, and I'll make us something to eat. Wear whatever you want for the rest of the day. I'll see you in thirty minutes?"

Michelle went for a quick shower, scrubbing herself, then she came out, dried off, and went to see what she should wear. She wanted to wear something that would please him. She didn't want to use any of her new clothes, as he had bought them for a purpose. She thought for a moment, and finally selected a pair of juicy panties and pulled on a plain black shirt, belonging to Daniel, fastening a couple of buttons. She took a few minutes to paint her toe nails, a bottle of pale pink lacquer providing what she needed. When she was done, she went out to Daniel, doing a little twirl.

"What do you think? Is this okay? I can change if you want me to wear something else??!"

"Hey baby, how you feeling?"

She smiled at him.

"I feel good! Hey, that looks great! I'll set the table."

She did and sat down, Daniel at the head of the small table, and her on his left hand side.

"Thanks! You are so good to me! I'm so lucky!"

He smiled at Michelle's comment.

"I think so too," Daniel replied rather cryptically. He felt that she was lucky, because if she had remembered what she had done to him he probably would have just killed her. At least this way she was still alive. In fact, the fact that she had forgotten what she had done was the only thing that continued to send little bursts of compassion and long forgotten love flooding through Daniels throbbing veins which were typically fully of revenge, hate, and anger. He gave her hand a little squeeze and commented on her clothing, "Nice choice. Very sexy. You always fit my clothes better than I did. Mmm, still making me wanna tap that ass of yours... Hehe, okay... Dinner is served."

Daniel whisked out the food, and a bottle of wine.

Together they made short work of the food, and the entire bottle.

"Wow," He commented, "You were hungry." She burped, and he laughed, "And thirsty..."

Leaning over he planted a gentle kiss on her cheek. Then he decided they would clean up and watch TV with desert; ice cream sundae's with whipped cream and a cherry on top. Together they walked into the living room, and they curled up together on the couch. As they surfed channels, and ate their ice cream, Daniel kept up a steady barrage of kisses and careful touches to Michelle's inner thighs and breasts. They were gentle, teasing even, but he was not teasing her with any point or lesson. He just wanted to, and he enjoyed the way she responded to his touches. Sometimes with a giggle, other times with a moan or groan, sometimes with a whimper. Every single time it sent a tickle of pleasure through his body, and once she tried to kiss him fully and climb into his lap, but he carefully and firmly set her back down at his side. Keeping her slut side caged for now. All he wanted to do was play, and see how long it took her to get frustrated, if at all. He was not sure if she had been trained hard enough to need something more yet, but he wanted to see.

"So... How are you feeling, about us?" He asked softly, as his fingers played around her waistband and his lips along the edge of her ear.

Michelle curled up against him loving the feel of his body pressed against her, the way he rained little kisses down upon her, the way he made her giggle and quiver. She loved him.

She looked up at him, her eyes wide, a big smile on her face as she enjoyed this intimacy. He was hot, he was sexy as hell, and he was hers!! He was also considerate to her soreness, and she loved that he had allowed her to pick her own clothing.

"So... How are you feeling, about us?"

She looked up at him, love and adoration shining in her eyes.

"Its strange having no memory of before... and a lot of things are... well they are hard for me to get used to, it seems so..... strange that you let me... that you want me to .. to "/ she blushed before continuing.. "to fuck other men! I would have thought you would have been the..... possessive, jealous type.... but..." she didn't want to sound like she was complaining... she wanted a positive spin on it. " ..... but, strange as it is, its fun. Its just going to take a little getting used to. I... I don't know if I told you so before... but.. I love you so much Daniel!!"

Michelle looked down, strangely embarrassed by her confession. She didn't want Daniel to think she was silly or naive. Their relationship was certainly unusual, and perhaps if she hadn't seen this side to him now, - the soft, lovable side, that let her shower while he made dinner, pouring wine for them both - if he hadn't shown her that side to him, her opinion of things would have been quite different. As it was, the soft and tender side to him, made all the rest endurable, if not enjoyable.

Not a week ago Daniel had been the very possessive type. The type of man that would destroy the world, and everyone in it if he found out that someone had hurt his lovely little wife, but that had all changed when she cheated on him. Of course, he could not bring himself to tell her yet. He would bring that sledgehammer down only when the time was so perfectly ripe that he could finally let go of it. As it was he was now planning ways to get his wife fucked, as she mentioned, and hurt as she had yet to quite find out. While he had hurt her himself plenty of times so far, he couldn't wait until she felt his true wrath by giving her body into the hands of another with far less motivation to kill her, but no less desire to do so. This all went through Daniel's mind in a instant. In the meantime he was nodding slowly at Michelle. His wife that he loved in his own very strange way at that moment in time.

"I love you too Michelle," He gave a chuckled, "Even if the way I show it is... Strange."

Leaning over he brushed his fingers against her jaw, and left them there. Watching her blush. It was perhaps one of her most attractive qualities. There was nothing more he wanted to accomplish then to make her blush harder then she had ever blushed in her life, and cry. Sometimes it was hard to restrain his desire for tears. This was not one of those times; it was a sweet, gentile moment, that Daniel actually found himself enjoying rather much.

Raising her chin, he kissed her softly on the lips, and when she kissed him back he allowed his body to sink to the side and down into the couch. The end result was Michelle draped over his body and against the soft cushions. He smiled up at her, and took a deep breath, simply enjoying the tenderness. It brought back memories of what they had enjoyed before his long deployment, and what they would never enjoy again in it's fullness until she had paid fully for the sin she had committed. The anger that typically accompanied that thought was drenched by the memories of everything that Daniel had done so far, so instead of frowning he smiled. Smiled right into her beautiful face and soft little kiss.

"Do you want to see something?" He whispered, as he pulled up the remote, "Robert finished this just before we sat down for dinner..." He flipped the television to an internet stream, and immediately a picture of Michelle upon their own living room floor being fucked by Daniel appeared on the screen. "You're such a nympho," He whispered into her ear, as his fingers dug into her ass and began to massage the tight, cute bubble butt that Daniel would always love.

Back