Good Penis vs Bad Penis

For those of you who watch The Big Bang Theory....:

Soft penis
Warm penis
Little balls attached,
Happy penis
Limp penis
Whack whack whack

Thank you for the laugh... honestly, this was the best laugh I've had in weeks.

Fluffy penis brought to mind a quiescent "grower" nestled in downy pubic bush. You know, the kind of penis that bounces when you walk. It's silly, cute penis as opposed to getting-down-to-business penis.

Bad penis falls under any of the following categories:

• Diseased or otherwise unhealthy penis
  • Nastily unwashed penis (not to be confused with two-day old penis which can still be intriguing as long as it's not August in Missisippi)
  • Stale, stranger penis (This is somebody else's left-behind funk)
  • Douchey penis that you just couldn't figure out how to successfully avoid (not to be confused with attacking penis which is rape and not to be joked about unless you're a trained professional like Sarah Silverman)
  • Unexpectedly unskilled, uncomfortable or maudlin penis that you'd like to escape.
  • Any Penis you want absolutely nothing to do with even on an "isn't that nice for you that you have a penis" basis.

Shank, I don't think he meant anything serious by it. At least, I hope not, 'cause I laughed my ass off.

Fluffy penis brought to mind a quiescent "grower" nestled in downy pubic bush. You know, the kind of penis that bounces when you walk. It's silly, cute penis as opposed to getting-down-to-business penis.

Bad penis falls under any of the following categories:

• Diseased or otherwise unhealthy penis
  • Nastily unwashed penis (not to be confused with two-day old penis which can still be intriguing as long as it's not August in Missisippi)
  • Stale, stranger penis (This is somebody else's left-behind funk)
  • Douchey penis that you just couldn't figure out how to successfully avoid (not to be confused with attacking penis which is rape and not to be joked about unless you're a trained professional like Sarah Silverman)
  • Unexpectedly unskilled, uncomfortable or maudlin penis that you'd like to escape.
  • Any Penis you want absolutely nothing to do with even on an "isn't that nice for you that you have a penis" basis.

Well done. ;)

Shank, I don't think he meant anything serious by it. At least, I hope not, 'cause I laughed my ass off.

I might have been overreacting, I am a bit attached to my penis you know. I was going to say that I am also a bit overprotective, but given the "at-risk" situations I have been know to place my penis in, I know that statement would never fly around here.
:eek:

:rose:

Well, they are kind of delicate and all just "out there" and vulnerable. Is there really such thing as too careful of one's penis? ;) I shall point no fingers!

Well, some abuse might sorta be ok under just the right set of circumstance :eek:

All done with proper respect ;)

ammmmmmm??

errrrrrr??

Why, may I ask????

:confused::confused::confused:

Did you not see the "soft kitty" parody? that I included in my post?

Unless you're asking why I hope that no one will ask why I'm laughing. Because the answer to that is that I would then have to explain/sing the parody song and I was in a room of a LOT of people I'm no where near that comfortable with :p

Unless you're asking why I hope that no one will ask why I'm laughing. Because the answer to that is that I would then have to explain/sing the parody song and I was in a room of a LOT of people I'm no where near that comfortable with :p

oh.
I see.

I thought you might of had some sort of experience with a
Soft penis
Warm penis
Little balls attached,
Happy penis
Limp penis
Whack whack whack​

and could not really tell us about.

And I then wanted very much to know about it. :D

Oddly enough, I kind of know what he means when he says "fluffy" penis. It's that very specific time after a shower when it's just been dried and it's soft and still a little damp and the pubic hair hair has just dried and everything is soft and cottony and nice.

Hard penis is just fine with me too though. Different moods for different occasions and all that.

Back