Good Penis vs Bad Penis

Shankara20

Well, that is lovely
:confused::confused::confused:

WTF???

tumblr_m72t0lCO1p1qmuobwo1_1280.jpg

I have in the dark back of my mind a thought I have seldom shared. This brings that thought to mind again.

It is just possible that male nudity is not as widely enjoyed as female nudity is that for some seeing a naked non-lover man erect is tantamount to seeing him brandishing a weapon. From a rape awareness place I understand that, but give me a break.

As Freud said, "Sometimes a hard cock is just a hard cock", or something like that anyway.

"Good, clean, limp, innocuous, fluffy penis"
Give me a break!

I have loads of pics of beautiful flaccid cocks. They are incredible objects of art, each with a personality all its own. In many ways more interesting to view then pics of hard cocks.

But adding "good" and "innocuous" adds, I think, a moral judgement that leads to a hard cock being "bad" and "guilty".

:confused: or am I over thinking this... :confused:

ps: until I found this photo from the book Mr. Funny Pants by Michael Showalter I never hear the term "intellectually curious penis" or that it might not be good thing.

Come to think of it, my penis might just be "intellectually curious" as it does like to stick itself into new things to come to understand it better :eek:

Give me a minute while I try to stop laughing....

A fluffy penis is good thing??? Fluffy? A good pillow is fluffy. A whipped topping can be fluffy. But a penis? I have seen and felt quite a few penises in my life and there have been none I would describe as fluffy. A fluffy penis would not be a good thing.

I would much prefer a intellectually curious hard throbbing penis, tyvm

If this is what a hotel smells like, it's time to dig into the credit card and check into the Westin or whatever. The lobby may be full of dicks, but the room smells like nothing much.

I don't think I've met a bad penis.

But then, I treat both hard and soft peni the same. They both get loads of love and kisses and hugs with my mouth. Now hard ones get hugs with other body parts, but soft ones don't seem to like to be hugged by those, so I don't think it's discriminating.

cockkkkkkkkkkkkkkks

hard cock ,soft cock ,but fluffy cocks? nah I like em hard or soft uumm nice soft cock to suck on nice hard cock to have driven into ,well the other places

Lmao!

Well I think and "intellectually curious penis" is a penis that is about to cause trouble. It need to stay home and do housework. It can give my "over stimulated ovaries" company.

So is that a scent of a man? Fluffy penis?

I have in the dark back of my mind a thought I have seldom shared. This brings that thought to mind again.

It is just possible that male nudity is not as widely enjoyed as female nudity is that for some seeing a naked non-lover man erect is tantamount to seeing him brandishing a weapon. From a rape awareness place I understand that, but give me a break.

As Freud said, "Sometimes a hard cock is just a hard cock", or something like that anyway.

"Good, clean, limp, innocuous, fluffy penis"
Give me a break!

I have loads of pics of beautiful flaccid cocks. They are incredible objects of art, each with a personality all its own. In many ways more interesting to view then pics of hard cocks.

But adding "good" and "innocuous" adds, I think, a moral judgement that leads to a hard cock being "bad" and "guilty".

:confused: or am I over thinking this... :confused:

ps: until I found this photo from the book Mr. Funny Pants by Michael Showalter I never hear the term "intellectually curious penis" or that it might not be good thing.

Come to think of it, my penis might just be "intellectually curious" as it does like to stick itself into new things to come to understand it better :eek:

I get where you're going with this. I get the feeling that the writer has lumped 'clean' in with 'good' and 'unclean' with 'bad'. Now clean is pretty subjective, but a hotel room smelling like any genders unwashed genitals is not really somewhere I'd want to stay.

I also get the feeling that the writer should have mentioned cum coz I'm making bad, dirty, erect penis = spurting cum penis associations. I wonder if the writer is squeemish about cum and that's they find limp peni desirable?

For those of you who watch The Big Bang Theory....:

Soft penis
Warm penis
Little balls attached,
Happy penis
Limp penis
Whack whack whack

Give me a minute while I try to stop laughing....

A fluffy penis is good thing??? Fluffy? A good pillow is fluffy. A whipped topping can be fluffy. But a penis? I have seen and felt quite a few penises in my life and there have been none I would describe as fluffy. A fluffy penis would not be a good thing.

I would much prefer a intellectually curious hard throbbing penis, tyvm

This is right where I went when I read it. FLUFFY penis? WTF is a fluffy penis and WHY is it a good thing?? Ewwww. I'd back the hell away from any penis I saw that was fluffy in any way.

You know those fabric softener commercials where there are small children ewok wrapped in big towels, straight from the dryer??

Now imagine the same scene, but all the small children are now penises.

That's the image that piece of text burned into my brain.

There isn't enough brain bleach in the world...

Fluffy penis = penis covered with fluffy lint = Very Bad Penis.

There's a book I won't ever be reading. :rolleyes:

Yeah.

You know those fabric softener commercials where there are small children ewok wrapped in big towels, straight from the dryer??

Now imagine the same scene, but all the small children are now penises.

That's the image that piece of text burned into my brain.

There isn't enough brain bleach in the world...

Ew. Ewewewew.

When I think fluffy penis I think of one covered in fur. Ew. I really do prefer penises hard, myself, but good penises and bad penises? :confused: There are too many people in this world who do not have enough to do with their time. :rolleyes:

This is right where I went when I read it. FLUFFY penis? WTF is a fluffy penis and WHY is it a good thing?? Ewwww. I'd back the hell away from any penis I saw that was fluffy in any way.

Fluffy penis = penis covered with fluffy lint = Very Bad Penis.

When I think of a fluffy penis I think of some sort of STD that has become quite florid and noticeable

Genital Wart 1.jpg.

but a hotel room smelling like any genders unwashed genitals is not really somewhere I'd want to stay.

agree...

I also get the feeling that the writer should have mentioned cum coz I'm making bad, dirty, erect penis = spurting cum penis associations. I wonder if the writer is squeemish about cum and that's they find limp peni desirable?

very possible - but as both a owner/operator of a penis and as a bisexual I make positive spurting cum penis associations. :D

;)

agree...

very possible - but as both a owner/operator of a penis and as a bisexual I make positive spurting cum penis associations. :D

;)

As do I! I was getting that feeling from attempting to empathise with the author coz I've got no doubt that they associate some of that 'bad penis' smell with with scent of cum.

Back