Going to the show (Closed to vicci9)

KingCorto

Really Experienced
Vicky lived a confined and suburban. Her relationship was conforming to the point of platony, and once the sex was there, there was no flare to it, it was as ordinary as it would get, the same way in bed every time, him on top of her, pump, pump, pump, and it was over with. Vicky could barely remember when last taking a cock in her mouth or had been thoroughly fucked anyway else than naked on her back with her thighs spread out. Vicky didn’t get out of the house much, either. It was therefore with great expectation – if not to be fucked from behind, but a girl could only hope, right? – that she now made her way in her tight minidress to the rap concert that she’d been planning with a girlfriend for months.

Actually, her girlfriend had cancelled long ago, but since Vicky was uncertain how her husband would react to her going alone, she’d kept it a secret. Going on her own was optimal, Vicky thought. She didn’t know her co-workers that well, and they might hamper her style, stop her progress, if anything was to happen… Which of course she didn’t think would, but who knew, one needed to keep ones options open, Vicky thought.

A short bus trip later, Vicky was standing in line for the show. It was the regular line, and the VIP line. Vicky was certainly no VIP, at least not as far as she knew, but still, the bouncer at that very much shorter line of beautiful people kept looking at her, seemingly invitingly. Should I try the VIP line just to see how that goes? Vicky thought to herself

Vicky took a deep breath smiling at the bouncer she stepped across into the VIP line as Vicky stepped forward the bouncer asked for her VIP ticket,she looked down and said sorry I must be in the wrong queue he replied what’s your name I am sure we can sort something out and he told Vicky to move forward and he searched her bag then said I need to search you is that ok Vicky nodded as he told her to step into the search room and put her arms up as she put her arms up she could feel her skimpy dress pull up her thighs to expose her bum cheeks Vicky was wearing a red thong and it could be seen, as the bouncer said I am Tony as he started to rubbed his big hands over her sweating body as he got to her waist he said ok I need to see under your dress as he slipped it up to expose her thong he said ok we need to go to the backstage area Vicky followed him as they chatted Tony asked her if she was married and she said yes but he is a bit boring and not into music gigs I love the action. As they arrived backstage Tony got her a drink and introduced her to one of the bands that consisted of 5 guys, they chatted as Vicky had a few drinks she became much more relaxed and started to dance to the music as time went on she went to the side of the stage and she felt a hand on her waist she turned and and it was a good looking Black guy he side his hand onto her bum cheeks Vicky took a deep breath and turned to face him and kissed him on the lips he pushed his tongue into her mouth as she guided his hands to her wet pussy he started to finger Vicky and said let’s go to my trailer as they went in Vicky could see 4 more guys sitting there as one said is this the married bitch that’s are new groupy, the next thing Vicky was taking her dress off a nd saying ok guys I am not on the pill so be careful as she unzipped them all

The five big men grinned while watching Vicky strip nude to them. This slutty lil housewife bimbo wasn’t being difficult about it, she was obviously craving big, hard cock, and now they were gonna give her what she clearly wasn’t getting home in suburbia.

A myriad of strong hands explored her body, her titties, her hips, buttocks, ass-crack, slid fleetingly in between her thighs, fingers moistening in the juices of her running wet pussy. She took her time unbuckling and unzipping them all, taking their hard logs in her hand as they popped from drawing boxers down. The cocks bulged and throbbed to her touch, hardened and grew. All of the cocks were much bigger than her husbands, and still they were all different, different lengths and girths, poises and angles. The men circled around her like wolves, getting closer, and soon, hands grabbed her long blonde hair, pulled her backwards, a mouth opening to hers from behind, kissing her passionately, while she felt the cocks rub up against her, adding to the massage of the exploring hands that were now rubbing her tits hard, spreading her legs wider, fingers sliding over both her lower holes and pushing into them.

“No pill, huh,” A hoarse voice breathed in her ear while kissing her lobe, “you’d better take care to capture the loads of sperm we’re gonna shower you with somewhere else than in your slutty pussy, then, lil fucktoy…”

Strong hands slid up on her frail shoulders, and she was pushed down between them, kneeling by their crotches, cocks started to pop on her face, neck, chins, into her hair, impatiently angling in on her lips. And then the first one entered her mouth, filled it in a long thrust, before releasing, letting her draw a breath before another entered, and the five big men started to fuck Vicky’s horny mouth one after the other.

Vicky closed her eyes and sucked the first cock as deep in her throat as she could it hit the back of her throat as Vicky played with his large balls, then all of a sudden he exploded in her mouth and she swollowed every drop as he said good girl it tasted salty as she looked up a another black guy called James was stood in front of her he smiled and said good job Vicky let’s see how you suck this 10 inch monster as she kisses the tip Vicky feels fingers inside her wet pussy and she is lifted onto all fours, she starts to open her mouth and the head slides over her red lips as James starts to thrust into her open mouth she feels hands on her hips as they say if she is not on the pill shall we we fuck her how her husband should as she sucks harder and plays with his balls , the say can we go bareback in your pussy and Vicky nods with approval as her arse cheeks are pulled apart she feels her wet pussy being played with as James unloads in her mouth and she drinks it all down without spilling a drop they say are you sure Vicky you want us to breed you and she nods and say yes please as they all say ok we need a new bimbo for the band. Vicky is lifted onto a table she opened her legs as Tony say ok here I come and pushes into her wet pussy all 9 inches slide in as she gasps and moans as he fucks her hard another guys says open wide as he pushes into her mouth she is growling like a wild cat with pleasure as they spit roast her they both thruway her hard and deep and then she feels the guy in her pussy unload his cum inside her as he pulls her tight to hiss’s he empties his balls into her fertile womb . Then Vicky phone pigs with a message as she says it from my husband asking if I am having a good time he thinks I have gone to visit my friend, Vicky replied yes and I may even sleep over if that’s ok , as James says you ever had anal vicky says no as another guy pushing into her pussy hard and fast. James whispers in Vicky ear I want to bite your neck so everyone can see you have been used Vicky smiles and puts her head back as James thrusts deep anus and locks his lips on her neck and sucks the blood to the surface he lets go and looks at the mark on her neck as Vicky feels her anus being stretched wider and wider as he has half his 9 inches inside her as the guy in her mouth explodes and she drinks it all down, James says come on boy she is going to make a good groupy for us let’s all leave are mark on her neck, say me next as he sucks at her adams Apple and pushes his cock into her hand vicky starts to rank him as another puts his in her mouth,Tony says look guys beat on her neck if you can and very soon Vickyhas a necklace of love bites. Tony says wow wait while her husband sees her neck he will now he is a Cukhold as they plunge deeper into her anus James says take some pictures but no faces and we can send to hubby get a good one of me in her arse and a close up of he neck as the one in Vicky mouth spunks down her throat and he says at this rate you will be on a diet of sperm there will be no room for anything else in your stomach as the next one says open wide as he goes down her throat , James grabs her hips as he goes deep into her arse Vicky arches her back and pushes back onto his cock as she moans with joy. The picture have been sent to vickys husband and he replied she looks like a real slut I would never let my wife do anything like that taking BBC ANAL and being gangbanged and look at her neck biting so everyone can see she is a slutty girl

Last edited:
Back