Girls opinion on feeding their guy a creampie

There have been many times now I have rode my husband until he cums deep in me, then I move up and straddle his face having him lick and eat me until I am cleaned out. I usually grip the head board and it always brings me to intense orgasms. I then will often slide down where we engage in a long passionate session of kissing tasting each other on our lips.

There have been many times now I have rode my husband until he cums deep in me, then I move up and straddle his face having him lick and eat me until I am cleaned out. I usually grip the head board and it always brings me to intense orgasms. I then will often slide down where we engage in a long passionate session of kissing tasting each other on our lips.

What a lucky man

Don't suppose you have a sister :)

I have enjoyed that exact scenario many times. To me it has a level of intimacy that you simply don't get from regular fucking. Maybe because its something that not every partner is comfortable in doing. Maybe its that slight hint of D/s as the one partner asserts herself over the other. Whatever it is I find that by the time she slides back down for that passionate kissing I am often stiff enough to slide back inside again.

I think it would be incredibly hot. I've yet to even be with a guy who will kiss me after I go down on him though. So sad.
I hope you find a guy who craves your mouth, full of his cum, over his and slowly streaming his sperm into his open waiting Mouth.i'm often a happy recipient and my wife loves feeding me my cum.

But how many times is it actually the female's idea to start doing this? Most everything I've seen is that its a guy's idea that the female ends up going along with and, possibly, enjoying.

in former times the rule of my wife was "where you spurt you have to lick it clean, equal body pussy or asshole

Its nice to hear that a lot of women like the sound of it and find it erotic. I am totally up for it as I just love wet messy sex and the combination of our juices is a heady cocktail.
I like the thought of going down and licking all our juices, and then coming up to enjoy a lovely sloppy kiss!
I tried doing it to my wife a couple of times but she was all "Eww, what are you doing - thats gross" Sigh......

heck ya

Put her on top of him in a reverse cowgirl and let me at the two of them at the same time.... then I would finish with her after he does.

I've never done it but I totally would love to feed him it. I've been forced to eat one before lol but never given the pleasure to let him have it unfortunely

I've never done it but I totally would love to feed him it. I've been forced to eat one before lol but never given the pleasure to let him have it unfortunely

It's definitely easier to eat it if you haven't just had an orgasm yourself, and I think a guy's desire drops off even more than a woman's immediately after climax.

I started eating cream pies about 12 years ago. I had been eating my own cum since I was a teenager and had sucked quite a few cocks before I started dating her, but for some reason had never eaten cream pie before her. When I was sure she was turned on by kissing me after sucking my cock, I started telling her to feed me her pussy after I came in her. She wasn't sure about it at first, but quickly learned to love it and would feed me immediately after I came every time after that without any prompting at all, and to my great pleasure started telling me how much of a cum slut I was while I was eating her out. Such a turn on! My current gf has never had this done to her. I've told her many, many times that I'm going to eat her slutty pussy after I cum in her, and she seems to be very turned on by this idea while we're fucking, but after I cum my POB kick in and she's just not aggressive enough to sit on my face and tell me to be her cum slut. Other than forcing myself to overcome my POB and taking charge, any ideas on how I can convince her to be more aggressive and make me her slutty cum whore? That would be more of a turn on than making her do it myself.

I bring home sloppy seconds for hubby now and then. He doesn't eat them out of me he loves fucking me with a load of cum in my pussy.

When I first read this I thought it was hot. And after reading you and your hubby's other posts... It's beyond hot!!!

I think its very sexy and intimate when a guy wants to lick me after he cums inside. I've found there are a lot of ultra-straight men who won't even entertain the thought, but men who are more confident and open with their sexuality will usually be into it. Very hot!

I think its very sexy and intimate when a guy wants to lick me after he cums inside. I've found there are a lot of ultra-straight men who won't even entertain the thought, but men who are more confident and open with their sexuality will usually be into it. Very hot!

There are a lot of surprisingly uptight men out there who know nothing about pleasing a woman. I'm so glad you've found some exceptions.

My husband would have no part of eating a creampie, even one of his own making. Luckily, as a bisexual, I have had the experience of a woman eating me after a man has come in me, and I've had the reciprocal experience too. I love eating a woman while she's getting fucked and eating her very wet pussy afterward.

Sounds like he is very lucky if he gets to watch you doing this

Creampie

I have been having some fairly intense correspondence with a lady about this online and we had a sexting session today where this figured as the centre piece. When I got to bed tonight, I managed to get my wife all hot and bothered and after a fairly hot session I came in her doggy style before rolling her over and planting my face in her pussy before either of us had a chance to think about. It caught her off guard and it took me a moment or too to get into it so soon after orgasm, but I didn't let her squirm away and pretty soon she was moaning pretty intensely as our (mostly my) combined goo was slipping out of her and into my mouth. She came like a beast and I was hard again but she was too tired for another round so here I am on the computer!

Back