Getting Wet Again - closed except by invitation

"A tool? Sometimes you can tell by the group he's with. Like they always say--If you are looking for a good stud, don't go to the donkey corral."

She had caught her train of thought immediately but continued drinking from her glass. Nika was thinking aloud and it was good for her. It brought out her inner feelings and that gave Claire valuable insight. Plus, she enjoyed her soft voice. The morning had been a huge success and Claire was very content.

"While we were out in the forest, I had this incredible feeling that we might be caught by some logger or hiker. I always worry that I might be photographed, cornered or worse! I know it was very remote but I think that's what also makes it exciting. I love doing it outdoors."

Claire enjoyed more from the tray. It was after four and there was a promising sundown for later. She watched Nika. She had often watched her stripping out of her suit back in the locker room at school. She never got tired of it. The showers were open and often more than one swimmer would be under the spray. It was just the way it was. The close quarters and lack of privacy created an openness that Claire had never found in the business world. She missed it greatly.

Nika returned to her thought about the stranger on the beach. "But could one guy ever be able to...do us both?"

"Oh, gosh he would never survive. We would be way too much!"

Claire looked out the windows just to be sure there were no wandering eyes.

"Yeah, I know, Baby," Nika said with a glint of mischief in her eye, "that would be a lot to ask of a guy - you're pretty much insatiable!" She paused for effect before she added, "Please don't ever change, OK?"

Nika set her glass on the coffee table and got up. The bottle was nearly empty. She laid her hand on Claire's shoulder, "I gotta get somethin'," she said and left the room, doing a cute little walk - hoping that Claire was watching. She opened a couple drawers in the kitchen before she found what she wanted and dug through her travel bag for the rest. Claire was sitting right where Nika had left her, in the corner of the overstuffed couch. She tipped her glass as Nika came back into the living room with her hands behind her back.

"I want you to do something..., OK?" Nika asked. She stood in front of Claire and showed her what was behind her back - a pair of scissors in one hand and a personal razor still in the plastic in the other. "You know I love my bush, Lover, but I haven't been able to take my eyes off your shaved and trimmed pussy since I saw you," Nika was blushing as she tried to explain herself, "...ummmm, will you ...do me? Any way you want. I'm just dying to feel your shaved pussy right up close against mine."

Claire never even considered her answer before speaking. "Ohh, yes indeed. I have just the right design in mind."

Nika moved onto the couch placing one leg awkwardly on the back of the couch and offering a perfect position to Claire. Claire smiled continuously as she began.

"These scissors are not all that sharp."

There was an old section of newspaper on the end stand that Claire slipped under her bottom. Nika's pubic hair was very fine but there was far too much of it. Carefully the amount was reduced to less than a half inch with the scissors. Next, the razor was used to take away everything from the sides, which presented the most difficulty.

"Mmmm, there now I can see where I am going."

Nika had a very soft and therefore tender clit. Claire was grinning at how tight it appeared. Though she didn't really need to, she placed a knuckle in the very gateway as a means of making the skin taut. It took less than two minutes to finish the topside with a neat diamond design. Every so often she would twist her knuckle to give Nika a minor jolt. She looked it over closely. Claire was sure she hadn't missed anything.

"There you have it. Perfection. You know I need to touch that up every two weeks, so expect to see me often."

am i yours now?

Nika ran her fingers over her shaved pussy. Except for the trimmed design, her sex was perfectly smooth and sensitive to her touches. As Claire rolled up the pubic hair cuttings in the old news, Nika laid back against the arm of the couch. Her legs were still spread from the shaving as she explored her smoothness and allowed her fingers into her vagina. "Thank you, Claire," she said, "I love it." It felt a little like a new hair style after a break up, but of course it would only be Claire and Nika who would ever know or be able to appreciate it.

Claire's knuckling had put Nika on edge and her sexual instinct was to want something in her pussy to do something about that. Fingers were OK for now, but she knew it would take more. "I have to confess...," Nika said, "It kinda feels like you just put your brand on me -- not that I'd mind."

She heard Claire's voice, "Is that so?"

"Yeah," Nika said, hoping for the best.

Last edited:
"Ohh, that is most likely true. I kinda remember the first time, back in your apartment, this is a little different. Nika... it is how a nest should look. Trust me."

She was like a woman who was looking at a new hair design in the mirror as the stylist reassured her. Nika was coming to terms with her age. She might have felt that she needed to grow into age. Instead, the canoe trip, the fun in the woods and now her smooth trim were giving her a youthfulness that she was excited about.

"When a guy sees your clit he will loose his mind." Claire accented the words to drive home the point. She had become something of the brave leader. She smiled as she looked over her handiwork and softly rubbed Nika's thigh. Nika smiled at her touch.

Brenda reached for the wine bottle and shared the remainder between the two glasses. Then stood up and turned to her friend.

"C'mon, let's go out on the deck and check it out. It will be fun."

They were both feeling the effects of the wine yet had the good sense to look around before stepping on the wooden deck. There was an intricate wooden railing that covered them from the waist down but their chests were easily on display for anyone out on the lake. Fortunately only three boats were within view.

"So, do you like the mountain air?"

Nika was sipping from her glass and wiggled closer to Claire. As she did so, Claire took a generous glance at her tender bottom, which still needed more sun. Claire was never one for public nudity. The last two days with Nika had brought forth her bravery. There was an element of returning to those college times.

mountain air

"Mountain air?" Nika repeated, "I can't seem to get enough of it."

It was as warm outside as in - perfect for sunbathing. Trimmed, she was surprised that she felt much more naked than if she would have walked out with her full bush. the difference was stirred her personal feelings. Their cabin was more or less in the center of Longmont and Nika caught herself eyeing the plain board fence that gave it's back yard privacy. There were a few knotholes, but the neighborhood was quiet and Nika decided there was no reason to be concerned... and to be honest, even the remote chance that they might be seen appealed to her. As for the lake, there were a few boats out, but Nika figured they were too busy having their own fun to be curious about Claire's and hers.

There was lawn furniture on the deck, including two chaise lounges. Claire set her glass down on the wooden planking and laid face down on one. "Guys loose their minds all the time over pussy," she replied, "How am I supposed to know it's your trim job?" It was true and she didn't expect an answer, but the mental picture that Claire had created of her swollen clit framed by neat, trimmed hair made her mouth water and she added, "I love the idea of it though..."

There was sun screen at hand and Nika squeezed a long strand of it down Claire's spine and began to massage her back. Gradually she could feel Claire's muscles relax as they talked. Their biological clocks were practically the same and the conversation drifted between mutual desire to give birth and raise children and how that might be possible with no men presently in either of their lives. "That was the only reason, I kept talked about the guy on the swim dock," Nika confessed, "It crossed my mind that would be one way...." She let the sentence hang unfinished between them, "...plus what his swim suit couldn't hide sure looked... ummm, interesting."

Claire felt more sun screen squeeze onto her backside - buttocks and thighs now. As Nika worked it in, Claire shifted the position of her legs, drawing them up as if for a frog kick. As Nika massaged, Claire's pussy was now perfectly in view. "Are you flirting with me?" Nika asked.

Claire only smiled.

Last edited:
The rest of the sun screen was applied generously and when Claire was working her way down Nika's backside, the tube ran out.

"Don't move," Nika heard Claire say. The door cabin slid open and shut and Claire seemed to be taking a long time looking for more sun screen. Nika was just about to doze off when she heard the door open, followed by Claire's voice, "Don't move now... almost done." Nika felt Claire's soft touch on her bare bottom, then thighs. She thought Claire might be a little more playful, but Claire seemed to be intent on getting the sun screen on Nika and not much else. 'what a good person,' Nika thought to herself, 'Claire cares so much about me burning my bare bottom that she can't think of anything else....'

"All done," Claire said and stood up. "Now, Nika," she said, " I want you to turn over on the chaise and see what I've brought you."

It was blue, synthetic and the last thing Nika expected, but she knew it well.

Nika continued talking about the men at the dock as she worked down Claire's legs. She was working herself into a sexual fantasy which played into Claire desires. Nika's touch was sincere and so loving as it mixed with the heat of the sun the feeling gave her a floating sensation. Even after she finished, Claire enjoyed having Nika looking at her bare skin.

"Your turn my dear. Are you getting warm?"

Nika went onto her tummy as Claire began at her shoulders and swirled the sunscreen around, missing nothing. She lingered a bit at her lower back which had always been a good spot to work on Nika.

"I will be right back, I need more sunscreen."

Once inside, Claire found the surprise in her luggage and prepared it. She needed a few minutes to apply the Ky then returned to the deck. As she stepped out she was nervous. She looked around but there appeared to be no one around. Nor could she hear any sounds. Nika was lying still. Her tan lines were very evident. She carefully sat near her legs and warmed the cool sunscreen in her hand before applying it to her legs. She had spent fifteen minutes trimming her bush, double the time needed, and now was rubbing Nika's smooth and tender bottom.

"Yeah, those guys were probably wishing they could rescue us from a capsized canoe, just so they could towel us off on the dock. Or maybe, they find us skinny dipping at the sand bar and join in. Then pull us up on the beach ....and show us.. their stuff. Of course they wouldn't have protection."

Claire finished and put the sunscreen on the deck. Nika was getting very accustomed to being nude outside. She had stopped looking around for wandering eyes. Nika turned over and regained her vision. Instantly she saw the surprise, and knew exactly where it was from. Her lips spoke no words.

"Yeah, you know those trunks may have hid nine inches....maybe nine and a half..."

The first time Nika saw the blue strap-on, it was their coach, Katherine, who intended to use it on her to discipline Nika out of jealousy for her budding relationship with Claire. Katherine put Nika on her knees and would have had forced sex except that Claire barged into Katherine's office and had the courage to order Katherine to stop. It was a close call and later they took the strap-on as their private trophy.

In their time the strap-n became their toy and they learned how to give and take pleasure as either sex partner. Nika's mouth dropped open. There were no words. As she looked up to Claire's face, she licked her lips and dropped to her knees. Nika closed her fingers around the base of the shaft and pumped slowly working the part of the cock that was inside Claire against her clit. Claire shuddered. Nika licked her lips again.. She kissed the cock head then took it into her mouth, still pumping the cock slowly, rhythmically against Claire's clit....

She never said she was surprised and she didn't have to say a word. It was her eyes that lit up, followed by her trembling skin, which appeared so excited it moved. Everything had played out perfectly. There was a half-inch tab, shaped like tab, on the inside of the device that Claire position against her clit. As soon as Nika took hold of the blue shaft Claire felt the effect.

"Ohh yes, you are going to be mine, right here in the big north woods."

The deck was hopefully secluded from prying eyes, but the girls may not have considered the sounds that were sure to made in the moments of lust. CLaire reached quickly and steadied Nika's head. "Now, let's start with you getting a firm grip on the lounge chair."

Nika looked at the strap-on before turning around and willingly spread her legs.

Nika encouraged Claire as much as she could, "Oh, yeah..., Ooohh, yeah!" as she felt the cock slowly filling her vagina. Nika was slippery wet... she couldn't hardly think of a time she hadn't been wet since she'd boarded the plane... but the cock was large both ways... something they both loved about it... so they knew that they had to work together to make love with it.

"Oh, fuck me Claire... fuck me now," Nika begged when she couldn't imagine she could take any more of the cock. Claire withdrew a couple inches and plunged it back into Nika, going deeper and making her moan exquisitely... Claire withdrew again, a little further, and noted with satisfaction Nika's wetness all over the shaft...

Nika heard Claire tell her, "Head down, Nika," just before Claire plunged the cock back in... and then slowly began to pump it in and out of her cunt...

Wetness ran down the insides of Nika's thighs as she moaned and begged for more out on the deck...

Nika groaned as she felt the tip slip inside. From behind her, Claire had no way of knowing how excited she was until her voice grew louder, coupled with her gasping for breath. To add to the fantasy Claire gripped her hands on Nika's thighs as if she would attempt an escape. Nika simply thrust herself against the stiff shaft.

"Head down, Nika."

Claire slammed forward extending her hips as she searched the depth of her lover's nest. She moved in a steady rhythm, knowing that Nika was building toward an orgasm.

"Just like that, YES, take that deep.....Aaaaaaaaagghhhh."

By reaching down and forward Claire was able to grip Nika's swaying breast. Gripping it tightly and pulling back enable her to hold the strap-on pressed against Nika's tight muscles. She was helpless against the lust that she was receiving.

"Yessss, I am fucking your little hole. Give it to me!"

Nika's voice grew louder but Claire was too enamored in pleasure to care. Her own body began to tingle in anticipation. She pulled even harder, feeling Nika swollen nipple in her fingertips.

Nika rammed her bare ass against Claire riding back and forth on the cock. Each time the cock was inside her to its depth she cried out partly in her full voice and partly in a whimper, "fuck!..., fuck!..., fuck!... MEEE..." she moaned, holding her ass against Claire thrusts.

"Oh, Baby, fuck me," Nika begged. Claire, feeling the power of being in control of Nika this way, pinched down harder on her nipples and pumped, pumped, pumped... as Nika continued to cry and beg to cum. Her own tits swayed and bounced as she fucked the female form submissively bent over beneath her. There was something about Nika bent over this way fanned the flames of Claire's lust. She felt all the muscles of Nika's entire body seize. The cock became almost impossible for her to push in or pull out. Nika cried out loud. It wasn't any kind of a word - just a long emotional release.....

"AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa......yes, take it all."

Claire was panting as she had put all her energy into riding her lover, who was now feeling incredibly warm in her clutch. Slowly, Nika stopped her motions having given everything she had and Claire pulled back. Nika turned and sat on the lounge chair, barely a yard away. She smiled and looked at the blue strap-on. Claire moved straight forward. Nika took it, first in her hand then in her mouth!

It gave Claire a chance to peer over the fence. The air was fresh yet warm. It was just enough to refresh her body and her mind. "Lay back. Hurry....I want more."

Nika's eyes looked up at her. She moved back and positioned herself. Claire had the perfect view of her target.

"Mmm, you're ready for more. Like that stud on the dock. You know the one we saw...."

Moving in between her legs, Nika took her time allowing Nika to get a good look at what she was about to receive. In the bright sunlight, her skin was on full display and it stimulated Claire. Even more so, were her full breasts, which were luring her to take them. Claire hovered over Nika as she lined up. Nika was gasping in anticipation. Claire made her wait as she felt the gateway. It took a small motion to gain entry, but as soon Nika eyes widened she knew she there! Solicitously Claire pressed forward.

"Aaaaagh...mmmmmm..Aaaaaagh...ohh, yes take it. Oh Nika, you are such a great lay! Oh God, I want you."

It was different facing Nika directly. It was better. Claire moved in and kissed her passionately. They clung to each other, showing complete indifference for the rest of the outside world. It was up to Nika to surrender herself as Claire seemingly wanted everything.

Nika could still feel the blue cock in her after Claire pulled it out completely, She stayed as she had been - ass up, head down - as her body memory replayed each thrust, each touch. When she finally turned to Claire and Claire made it known that she was not done fucking her with the strap-on, Nika laid back with her legs spread and eagerly guided the cock back inside her. For reasons Nika didn't quite understand, sex with Claire as an androgenous partner was disconcertingly erotic. It was far different than the sex they had as two women and every time they had played and loved with the strap-on had been memorable. "Mmmmmm, welcome back, Love," she said as Claire filled her.

They kissed. Claire bit Nika's lip as she started to pump her with short easy strokes. Nika saw that this time Claire was paying more attention this time to her own orgasm and was willing to do anything she could to help Claire cum. "I'm all yours, Baby," Nika said, "I'm all yours." She cupped Claire's tits and massaged them against Claire's body. Her fingers and thumbs closed around Claire's hard nipples. Claire moaned as Nika rolled them and pinched harder and harder. She pulled Claire closer and raised her upper body off the chaise until Claire's nipples were close enough to suck. Nika bit and sucked together as Claire's pumping strokes with the strap-on became stronger and less self conscious. The look on Claire's face told her that Claire was focused on her own pleasure. She laid back on the chaise and encouraged her, "Yeah, Baby," Nika said, "Fuck me good... fuck me good...."

Claire's tits swayed and bounced as she fucked. Watching her completely absorbed in the act of sex reminded Nika what a beautiful person Claire was and also how lucky she was to have Claire as her lover. The pumping became more intense. The wet blue shaft was sliding in and out of Nika like a steam piston. This time it was Claire who was becoming more vocal. Involuntarily Nika's hips moved together with Claire's pumping. She could feel her own orgasm building.

Last edited:
Nika was finding renewed strength and pleasure as they now faced each other. She was talking more and showing intent on bringing pleasure to Claire. It had always been like this. Nika was that giving person on the swim team; The one who would take time to console another swimmer and help lift their spirits. In the competitive world it was a rare trait. There were of course people who would attempt to take advantage of her, which is why Claire always chose to protect her, while hopefully keeping their sexual feelings secret.

"Ohh, yes I am going to fuck you! Don't even try to protect your pussy."

It had begun with trimming her fur. The tension of touching her, seeing her nude body while drinking wine had driven Claire to a state of primal lust. She had been pushed over the edge by rubbing Nika's tender ass. Now was her moment to take her!

"You like that don't you? You want my tits don't you?"

The little tab on the inside of the harness was perfectly touching her clit. There was more arousal by gently pumping the shaft. This seemed to best suit Nika as well. It pressured her gateway in a way similar to her fingertip in the morning shower. It worked to perfection.

"I love you Nika.......Aaaaaaaahghhh...ooooooooooooo"

Claire held Nika's shoulders as their breasts touched gently. She slowly kissed her and withdrew.

She stood up and removed the velcro tabs before stepping out of the harness and rejoining Nika on the lounge. She took a quick glance at her sex which looked wet but otherwise in fine shape. It was in fact the fingertip imprints on her breast that were the only lingering marks.

"How was that my love?"

"Just call me your fuck doll, Baby," Nika answered, trying to be flip, "the more you have me, the more I seem to want you. Harder, deeper... there isn't anything I wouldn't do for you, with you...," she paused, thinking, "...and there's a few things I wanna do to you, too, Baby. --just a few that I think you'll really like."

With Claire watching, Nika slipped a finger into her cunt. It felt so small after the strap-on, but she knew how to make up for that. She withdrew it wet to the second knuckle, and sucked on it, tasting her own wet pussy, as she considered Claire. "How do you think Longmont would take it, Baby, if two girls went out tonight for dinner, drinks and dancing?" she asked. She saw that Claire was about to say something and quickly added, "And I'm talking commando - nuthin' underneath but bare sexy skin. Feel like gettin' lucky?"

Last edited:
"OOOO, well there is not much to the town. Maybe just a tavern, would that be fine with you? Can't quite be sure of who we would dealing with on a Saturday night."

The idea seemed quite risky. First there was the idea of two out-of towners being on the dance floor. Then there was the issue of not wearing any underwear. Still, Claire wanted to please Nika and she needed to reward her bravery.

"We could use a night on the town."

"A tavern?" Nika said, "Sure, Lover. That sounds perfect." Claire helped her get on her feet from the lounge chair. both of them were a little wobbly on their legs and they took a minute looking over the lake scene even though they were topless. It was a beautiful afternoon at the lake, but each of them was more interested to see if there was anybody around who might have been curious about what was going on up on the deck -- not as far as either could tell.

Claire smacked Nika's bare cheek, "Let's get in," she said, and they made quick work of disappearing into the cabin. Nika knew what she needed: a hot bath and hard liquor. There was vodka and tonic in the kitchen and she mixed two before she filled the claw foot tub and hoped Claire would join her.

She wasn't disappointed.

In the back of her mind, Nika hoped that Claire didn't know anybody in Longmont who would be surprised to see her out on a date with another woman. Nika was in the mood for a romantic date and if there was a little alcohol involved - which there already was - she figured she'd be in the mood for a fun, romantic date.

"Claire," Nika said, looking across the brimful tub, "if you need me to act straight tonight, go like this...," and Nika showed her a distinctive signal with her hand which she could give in the open without anybody else knowing what it was about.

"Uh, OK..." Claire said, "but why?"

They both knew why....

Last edited:
As they entered the cabin Claire was feeling the need for food, and more than simply snacks. She used the flimsy lock on the door, thinking that it would make her at least feel secure while they were bathing. As Nika prepared the drinks, Claire kept watch on the tub and prepared two towels. She also, washed the strap-on and set it off to the side.

Nika stepped in first. The water was not the soften-type that Claire was getting sat her place. It was more like mountain water, but at least it was steamy. They lingered in the water to finish their drinks. Nika alluded to the thought of "being together" in front of townsfolk for the first time. It was exactly the concern that Claire also had. She had so often at college acted as if they were best of friends. Should they now pursue a more intimate persona?

"There are sure to be comments made, I just wonder how loud they will be?"

"The good thing is they come from people we really don't care about."

"Let's go for it. We came up here for fun, right?"

"Yeah, besides, it would hopefully discourage foresters and hunters from thinking they could move in on us in hopes of getting lucky."

"That's true, we don't need to be taken down to the deserted boat launch in some guy's van."

They both giggled as the high water level floated their bodies, tossing their breasts in various directions. Nika stepped out first and Claire followed her, quickly using a blue towel to do her lower legs.

"I have one pair of jeans or I could wear those blue shorts. Which would you consider to be ...safer?"

Nika quickly answered, "The shorts." She was really going to be brave. Claire grinned as she knew it was going to be quite a night in Longmont.

Back