Getting Wet Again - closed except by invitation

"Mmmmm..so glad you like it, I was worried that it might be too rustic." As she spoke Claire looked around the cabin, which had three basic rooms all on one floor. In fact this was the very same cabin she had once stayed in with Tim.

"Really, I was only here once. The lake is much nicer once you are out on it. The other side is completely forested. The best fishing is over there. The town must just about disappear in the wintertime. There are just two restaurants."

Claire turned around to face Nika. "Let's change into our swimsuits and try out the canoe? C'mon, it will loosen up those muscles." Nika could see the canoe tied to the short dock just twenty feet from the porch. Nika smiled her approval and they went to the bedroom to change. Claire deliberately took off everything to show Nika her trust. She even went so far as to hold up her suit and pretend to examine it while Nika had ample opportunity to stare at her sex.

"Here, I have this sunscreen...ready?"

"...ready?"

Claire's question hung in the air for a few seconds.

Nika was staring at Claire's smooth, neatly trimmed, well-toned mound and when she realized that she'd been caught at it, she could only say what she'd been thinking, "You're a thing of beauty, Claire, perfect beauty." She hoped that made it OK. Claire didn't seem to mind, in fact it seemed like she might have liked the attention.

Actually the sight of Claire naked and unconcerned gave Nika butterflies. She peeled of the rest of her clothing, slipped into her one piece and adjusted. The imprint of her hard nipples was unmistakable through swimsuit, so was her bush which refused to lay down until wet. "Ready," she said as she looked up, finding Claire in her form fitted swimsuit, too.

The sunscreen went on quickly. Nika held back from the wicked thoughts that came to mind as Claire's hands glided over her exposed arms, shoulders, neck. She was more tempted when it was her turn to apply, but she was controlled it. The wooden dock was warm on their bare feet. Nika got in at the prow. It was Claire's lake and she would know where to steer the canoe.

Claire pushed them off into the lake. The turquoise blue water close to shore quickly deepened to dark, royal blue. The paddled as if they had canoed together for years.

Claire's mind had gotten ahead of her actions and she was now watching Nika remove her top. She had chosen her suit to match Nika's and now was watching her. Again, she was politely timid about showing herself, until she noticed the sunscreen. Then she smiled in that coy manner as she adjusted her suit. Claire did her back and shoulders first. Her touch was perfect, with small swirls.

"There, let's get a water to take with us. I will bring my camera.....yeah also, your hat."

The canoe was aluminum and not a thing of beauty. Yet it was stable. The paddles appeared almost new and thankfully were wooden. With Nika in the bow the canoe had perfect balance. They set off toward the center then gradually moved to parallel the shoreline. Claire noticed the water getting deeper rapidly.

"Gee, there are more people fishing than I would have expected."

It was a perfect day and there seemed to be people all over the lake: fishing, swimming, sunbathing - you name it. In their swimsuits, sun hats and dark glasses, Claire and Nika could have been mistaken for two of the "beautiful people" who had taken a wrong turn and accidentally ended up in Longmont. The canoe glided almost silently through the still water with Claire steering for a destination known only to her.

Whenever Claire switched the side she was paddling on to keep the canoe more or less going in a straight line, a few drops of lake water almost always came off the paddle landing on Nika's bare back. She knew a few drops were practically impossible to avoid and bantered over her shoulder with Claire about what a reasonable amount of cold lake water down her back would be. They relaxed, paddled easy and watched the people and scenery go by.

Down the shoreline they paddled past a swimming dock with half a dozen young men - probably college buddies - on it. Every head turned and there were a couple on the dock that caught Nika's eye as well. She waited until they had paddled beyond hearing from the dock, turned her shoulder and told Claire, "I lost my virginity in a town like Longmont." She sighed (a theatrical sigh). "Pity that I didn't have it to lose all over again."

Claire raised an eyebrow. Nika knew she'd notice the same two.

Last edited:
"Oooo, do tell. I bet you were on college break." Claire made it a very light question, not caring whether Nika answered or not. Yet, the very thought of her frolicking in along the shore at some bonfire party made Claire tingle just a little.

The canoe was rolling right along. It was surprising to Claire that Nika was far more in tune with nature than she might have guessed. She certainly had been in a canoe before, as her balance was nearly perfect. They were almost a mile from the cabin when they entered a zone where the cottages gave way to forestland that grew right to the waters edge.

"The lake is almost at its maximum temperature which is a week earlier than most years. There is gravel bar somewhere around here. If you like we can go for a swim?"

"Yeah, I'd love it. Is there usually anybody around this end of the lake?"

Nika couldn't see anybody around, but for all she knew, the sandbar was the most popular part of the lake. She slowed up a little on the paddling and talking over her shoulder to Claire, told her a little more about that summer. "It was the summer after the first year of college and I went with friends. One by one, my friends seemed to pair up with a local or another college kid and at one point I was on my own, out after dark. There was a small group of people around my same age - both sexes - around a fire on the shore. They seemed friendly and I kinda gravitated to the fire... somebody handed me a beer... and they more or less adopted me for the rest of the vacation."

"There was a guy," Nika went on, "cute, and he seemed interested in me, but kinda shy. The last night he asked me to go swimming with him. We went down the beach until we were almost out of the bonfire light and he stopped, unzipped his cut-offs, let them fall and waded out into the lake. I could barely see him, but I heard his voice, "c'mon". It was un-nerving, but I went out to him in the dark knowing what was going to happen. And it did."

It had been years since Nika had been able to picture his face, but looking down into the lake water all the sensations of that night in the water came back to her. Nika knew she was ready to get wet ...and who better with than Claire?

"How about you, Claire? Who took your virginity?"

Last edited:
"Well, ah... he didn't really take it. It was sorta of collaboration. It was August just before I left for school. My neighborhood friend Andy had always been good about taking me in his car to the fair and farm show. We were just friends. Sometimes we would go out for ice cream. He drove to state fair and we spent the day together. On the way back we parked at the lake shore for the fireworks show. He started kissing and it really got me charged up. Soon he was feeling me, so we got in the backseat. I let him take off my bra. That's when he got really crazy. I knew he had never seen tits before. The fireworks started but we kept going. He took out his cock and I let him shoot off in my tits. I was cleaning it up with Kleenex. Then he asked to see my pussy. It was dark but he looked and felt it, and he used a few fingers lightly, then he was breathing really fast. I told him could try it. He went in, a little rough at first, then it got better. Then he really clutched me tight and just held on for dear life. On the way home he just kept saying -thank you- it was so funny."

The gravel bar came into view. It was about three feet under the water, but it was far from shore. It made it possible to step out of the canoe and get back in easily.

"Whether or not we swim, we can get out and just wade. We might not want to get our suits wet and then row back. Or we could skinny dip!"

Nika heard her words with a quick smile then stepped out and got her balance. Claire could see her smiling and knew it was a good idea. She joined her and kept one hand on the canoe. They would save the idea of skinny dipping for a later time.

The sandbar rose abruptly from the lake bottom. Its surface was scalloped as if the sand itself was making its own waves. Nika balanced herself between the gunwales and let herself down through the shallow water onto the sand. The water was more than knee deep, but not that cold. It didn't look like the canoe was going anywhere so they let it be, floating near the center of the bar. "This is really cool," Nika said as she offered her hand to Claire. There wasn't anyone else around as far as they could see. It was as if they had a world to themselves. Nika smiled as she stepped closer. "I love it here," she said, as she put her arms around Claire and kissed her with undisguised affection. As Claire kissed back, Nika whispered, "I'm so glad to be with you."

"Me too."

They waded the length of the bar, holding hands, talking until the water started inching deeper. Claire warned not to go out to the edge of the bar. Nika nodded without realizing that she was practically standing on the very edge already. As she was about to share some of the wicked thoughts she'd had as they paddled by the swimming dock earlier, her footing gave way and Nika disappeared in an instant under the water into a cloud of sediment.

About 6 feet below the surface, Nika kicked off against the side of the sand bar, releasing another cloud of sediment as the loosely packed sands gave way. When she realized that she was OK, she slipped the swimsuit straps off her shoulders, swimming underwater along the smooth contour of the bar. By the time Nika came up for air, her suit was completely off. She broke the surface gasping for breath and freestyled back to the bar. When the water was shallow enough, she let her feet touch down and stood up -- naked, dripping, with the same wide smile that Claire remembered from when Nika won her event back in college.

Claire was about 40 feet away holding Nika's sun hat and sunglasses. She was obviously relieved. Nika shook her hair out. Droplets of lake water rained onto the rippled surface all around her. As she waded back to Claire, exagerating the effort it took just a little made her tits sway provocatively. She watched Claire watch her every step of the way and accepted the hat and glasses, but otherwise chose to be naked even though they were exposed on the sandbar. "I guess I should listen better...," Nika started to say, then looking over the top of her glasses, added, "Will there have to be discipline now?"

She was pretty sure she was safe on that or she might not have suggested it. what she really hoped for was a paddle to a more private place where she could dry her suit in the sun, but she didn't know if Claire had a reason to stop at the sandbar other than just to show it to her.

Last edited:
The gravel bar, which apparently was caused by the wave action of the lake, had a narrow contour that was quite deceiving. No sooner had she spoke than Nika disappeared. It was a complete surprise. Even more surprising was how she swam underwater and appeared a distance away without wearing her suit! Claire shouted out her encouragement at her friend's bravery. As Nika walked toward her it was evident that her skin needed sun. Her breasts looked so perky in the sunlight, with her tiny nipples showing like a blossom of spring.

"Yes, you are getting back to nature."

"It's warmer than I was expecting."

"Here you'll need your hat. I guess we should have packed a towel."

After handing off her hat and glasses, Claire took down her own suit. She was able to step high therefore keeping it free from the water thus leaving it dry for later. As she tossed it into the canoe, Claire scanned the lake noting that there were only three fishing boats too far off to see them. Turning back, she took Nika's hand as they resumed exploring the bar. Nika's tits were glistening with the water droplets making a wonderful picture as the deep forest provided the backdrop. They enjoyed the view in every direction.

"You know we will need to get dressed before going past those college guys. Or we will need to paddle really fast."

Only a few minutes had passed when Claire stopped walking and kissed Nika again gently stroking her skin before moving to her breast. It was a very aggressive kiss, almost primal. They type one might expect from being deep in the wilderness.

"I do hope you can stay beyond Tuesday."

Claire's aggressive kissing unleashed desire that Nika had barely managed to keep under control since they'd changed into swimsuits in the cabin. Nika kissed her back fiercely, biting Claire's lip, although she hardly noticed. Claire's fingernails dug into her shoulders as Claire pressed her body against hers. "Ohh, Yessssssssssssssssss," she hissed as the nails left red marks raking down her arms.

Nika grabbed a handful of hair from the back of Claire's head, kissed her wildly then used her handhold to guide Claire's mouth down to her tit. "Suck me," she said. She usually didn't talk dirty, but she just let it go. She closed her eyes and held Claire close as Claire's lips closed hungrily around her nipple and sucked hard.

"I want you," she said. They sank down onto their knees on the sandbar. Still making out, Nika guided Claire's hand to her cunt and rocked back and forth as Claire worked her finger in. She moaned with pleasure.

"Claire?"

"Yeah, Baby,"

"Is that the canoe?"

"Where?"

The canoe had drifted off the sandbar by a couple hundred feet. At first neither moved...

"I want you."

"I know. I want you too, but maybe we should get our canoe back."

Last edited:
It was a strange situation, yet it felt perfectly normal. They were both nude and standing in lake water above theirs knees kissing passionately. There was only the very slightest of chances they were being observed by strangers, and it mattered not one bit. Claire felt the intensity of Nika's lust. It was her desire to be taken. Nika had in the intervening nine years developed a quest to be ravished.

"Oh my word, I want you right here. You're right, the canoe is first."

Claire released her and began walking along the bar. Almost immediately Nika followed. They cut the distance down then waded into the inevitable water to begin swimming the last 20 yards. Once her hand was on the gunwale, she pointed the bow toward the tree-covered shore and gave it a gentle shove. They followed the canoe until they regained the shallow water, then stood to complete the task to the shore.

"Not bad, a little brisk."

"Fear not, I will warm you."

"Mmmmmmmm..."

Claire picked up the bow and put about five feet of it on the rocky beach. She looked over to Nika, who was facing her with her fur-covered mound prominently showing.

"Here, let's explore the forest."

Nika looked around, first at the nearly empty lake then at the endless trees. They were mostly pine trees near the water with larger trees further back. Once inside the woods, Claire led her to a dead tree that was leaning against others about three feet off the ground. It provided the perfect support.

"Here, this is perfect."

Claire leaned her body against the tree with her skin dripping as Nika was left to look at her friend. Nika knew what to do. Her hand cupped Claire's sex as she rubbed up against her to resume kissing her. The forest was silent. There was no one near. There was only the two eternal friends-exploring!

Naked and barefoot, following Claire through the woods had a primordial feeling to it. Claire stayed on a deer trail and seemed to know where she was going. Nika was never more than a few steps behind. Once when Claire stopped to get her bearings, Nika didn't stop until she was right behind Claire. Claire could feel Nika's pubic hairs against her bare cheeks and she didn't resist as Nika took her breast from behind and caressed it. when Claire thought she knew where she was, she turned her head, kissed Nika, whispering, "This way." The fallen tree was only a few steps away.

Nika had been fascinated with Claire's trimmed pussy from the moment she had slipped her hand into Claire's panties. In the bed, in the shower, dressing, undressing, on the sand bar, she could barely manage to take her eyes off it. Obviously Claire had meant it to be erotic -- and she'd more than succeeded. Nika cupped Claire's sex as she pressed Claire back against the bark-less surface of the fallen tree. She kissed Claire with animalistic passion as Claire spread opened herself to Nika. "I have never wanted fuck another girl, as much as I wanna fuck you right now," Nika's voice sounded hoarse, "I want you." As her fingers slid into Claire's vagina, Claire practically melted. As Nika circled Claire's clit with two fingertips, wetness gushed over Nika's fingers and into the palm of her hand.

Nika held Claire against the old log and watched Claire's face as she withdrew her fingers from Claire's wet cunt. She raised her hand to her face and inhaled the scent of Claire's pussy wetness - never taking her eyes off her lover. Nika touched the tip of her tongue to her wrist, which was just as wet as her fingers and hand, and in one deliberately slow lick from her wrist to her fingertips, savored Claire's pussy wetness. Afterward, as she slid her fingers back into Claire's wet slit, never breaking eye contact, Claire would have sworn she heard Nika say, "You're all mine," but the truth was that she was only reading Nika's mind.

Last edited:
While pressed against the tree Claire knew she had two duties: To enjoy her lover and to keep watch for possible onlookers. While it was virtually impossible for anyone to be nearby, the thought of being caught by a passing logger or game warden stirred her imagination and it was only Nika's eyes that brought her back to the moment. The sensation was so intense. It was obvious that her lover was consumed by the moment. Being deep in the forest and releasing all inhibitions made this a spontaneous love-making session. Claire felt her body getting warmer and it wasn't from sunlight.

"Ohh yesss, take it, take it all my dear. You are so good when you do my puss. OOOHHhhh..."

She had made a loud outburst, yet there was no one who could hear. The forest was still as it covered them from all civilization. There could be no comments or gossip. No one knew they were there!

"Ooooooooo....right there...yesssssss...ohhhh my gosh."

Claire knew instantly what had been missing in her life for so long. Her eyes were closed as her hand reached to grip Nika's head lovingly. "Mmmmmmm"

Nika was in no state to analyze what was happening between them deep in the forest. Claire’s body was scratched, cut and dirty. Her breasts heaved from the excitement of being taken by Nika in a way she’d never dreamed Nika was capable of. Claire scanned the forest, wary of a wandering stranger. Nika’s instincts sensed vulnerability. She was far beyond her point of no return. Stopping for a stranger or anything was inconceivable.

She leaned forward, her breasts pressing against Claire’s. Their faces were only inches apart. Claire’s breath was hot, her lips were dry. Claire couldn’t move. Nika wet her lips and as she kissed, Claire clearly heard her voice again, “You’re all mine.” A cold chill ran down her spine. She knew she couldn’t have heard that, but she did.

Nika sank to her knees in the rich forest soil at Claire’s feet. Claire braced against the fallen log and bowed her legs slightly. She was surprised how easily Nika’s tongue wriggling into her and she shivered with excitement as Nika worked her tongue tirelessly to pleasure her. Nika had knew almost all of Claire’s sexual pleasure spots from being her college lover and the body memory giving Claire pleasure flooded back to her. Claire cried out loud as her body clenched involuntarily through a succession of orgasms.

It wasn't comfortable. Nor was it meant to be. This was out in nature where love accepts what it is given. This was so primal that neither woman could control what had been started. Claire was being taken by her lover! She could not recall Nika ever being so aggressive, so intent on taking her! Nika's hands gripped her thighs firmly, as if to prevent her escape. Yet Claire had no intentions of leaving.

"Aaaaaagh..Aaaaaagh...I'm cumming...ohhh it feels so good..dammit. "

Nika never slowed her response. She was on fire, intent on getting everything Claire had. It had clouded Claire's mind, so much so that she was no longer on lookout. Instead, her eyes watched the top of Nika's head. Her tongue felt raspy, as it twirled over her spot. She had captured it perfectly. Never had she moved it so rapidly. She was flooding Nika with her lotion and didn't care! Another fire built in Claire's lower spine and began rolling upward. She had only seconds to breath until it struck her brain.

"AAAAAAAAAAaaaghh....oohhh FUCK mmee"

Her voice waved as it took her a second time. Never had her body felt so desired, as Nika took her solicitously.

Minutes later, Nika slowed and stood facing her, with her firm tits pointing aimlessly. Claire's breathing was erratic. She needed only a moment.

"Yooou, were so amazing, it was so good. My lord, I couldn't believe how deep you were. It was like we were breeding. ......your turn."

Claire pulled her close and turned Nika to be leaning against the dead pine tree. She couldn't resist feeling her luscious tits.

Claire was obviously energized by sex in the forest and Nika was glad to trade places. Claire's hands caressed Nika's tits and she lovingly teased Nika's nipples until they were swollen and aching. Claire's words were running through Nika's mind, "It was like we were breeding..." 'Good,' Nika thought, 'that is how I wanted it to be, Claire. I didn't want to make love again - I wanted to fuck, Baby. If I had a cock, you wouldn't be able to stand up right now.... ...and we would've bred - ohhhh, for sure." She was surprised that her thoughts seemed so butch and was secretly pleased with the crazy idea of making Claire pregnant, 'if only...'

Nika realized that she was so ready for Claire that her ass was bumping against the smooth surface of the log. She ran her fingers through Claire's hair as Claire lavished attention on her tits. "Yeah, Baby," Nika moaned, "I'm so yours...."

Nika spoke so quickly with such force and with random thoughts, yet Claire got the message. She smiled as took a nipple lightly in her teeth and pulled it against gravity. It was a gentle tease. But Nika was wound tightly already, showing a true need to be taken. Claire was buried in her warmth and was hoping that Nika was keeping a lookout.

She moved lower, stooping to spread Nika's thighs then pressing her against the pine log. She dove at her sex, perhaps not realizing how firmly she was pressing her skin against the pine. It may have been rough but she heard no complaint. Nika's hand rubbed her shoulder and neck beckoning Claire to go deeper! Ever deeper, then faster, Claire had found her wetness. Nika was ready to be taken.

Then she heard the those words " I'm so yours." Nika's thighs pressed against her ears. Nika wanted to be explored. She reached one hand up to secure a grip on her breast. Claire was reminded of the surprise she had packed in her duffle bag. She was ready for it. Suddenly a rush of warm liquid flowed to her waiting tongue. She held her position for her friend. It was a most wonderful taste.

Claire felt no desire to move. This was a very compelling place to be in the forest!

Hungry

“Hungry” was the word that forced it’s way to Nika’s mind as Claire’s tongue separated her pussy lips and forced its way into her.

“Hungry” – Claire’s tongue entered Nika as if it owned her.

Nika rocked her pelvis back and forth, desperately trying to fall into the same rhythm as Claire’s tongue was having its way. She cried out over and over. Nika knew Claire had made her super wet, but she had no idea that her wetness was actually running down Claire’s chin and neck. Claire knew but her hunger for Nika wouldn’t allow her to let up even as Nika’s pussy wetness streaked onto her tits. The muscles in Nika’s thighs, pelvis, stomach convulsed, tensed, danced to Claire’s sexual mastery of her.

Nika grasped Claire’s hand on her breast and squeezed tighter than Claire had ever taken her nipples. Claire 'got it'then and pinched harder and harder as Nika’s hips rocked wildly and she bore down on Claire. Nika ran her fingers through her own scalp and grabbed hands full of hair as she practically cried trying to let herself to cum until finally everything that held her back released and the orgasm she’d begged for came shudderingly and unstoppably….

Her heart was pounding. She was breathing as hard as if she’d run a thousand meters. She laid back against the log, eyes closed, whimpering as the orgasm subsided and finally passed altogether. A breeze rustled through the treetops. Nika sat next to Claire at the base of the tree, leaning against her.

Although she usually felt energized after orgasm, this had been different and she was content to be in the moment with her love. She reached for and found Claire's hand, which Claire allowed her to take. As their fingers knit together, each of them was quiet with their own thoughts.

Nika had never seriously considered what it would mean to have a have a life partner of the same sex. Alone with Claire deep in the forest, she now wondered.

"Are you ready?" Nika asked herself, but thinking it out loud.

"I suppose," Claire answered. Her voice distant.

"C'mon," Nika said, rising to her feet to cover up what she'd actually been asking about. They followed the deer trail back to the lake. The canoe was where they left it, their suits were dry and there was no one around. They waded into the lake to clean up. Nika looked back into the forest.

"I've never done anything like that, Claire," she said, "Thank..." Her voice cut off abruptly before she would have choked with emotional. Nika realized at that moment that they'd had more than a sexual adventure in the woods. She wondered if she'd possibly met Claire's soul back there in the forest.

Last edited:
Surprisingly Nika led the way back to the canoe as Claire followed close behind watching her slender butt as she stepped gingerly over assorted fallen branches. They broke onto the beach and checked for people, then fetched their suits. They dressed quickly, even though there was no need, then looked back at the wonderful place that would always be a place of refuge in their dreams.

"I think have more nature in you then you may have known. "

Claire found her place in the stern and took a long drink of the water, which was getting warm, before casting off. They were both content at the moment but food was the next order of business. The lake remained flat calm, as they pulled toward the far end.

"When we get back, we can go into Longmont for lunch at that diner."

The return voyage was pleasant yet uneventful. There were only a few fishing boats scattered around the far side. The group of guys were still partying as they slipped past. Nika appeared to be full of energy and was clearly getting the routine of canoe paddling. They had been out on the water for perhaps three hours, enough to be concerned about too much sun, and Claire was relieved to see the dock as they rounded the point. Moments later they were on shore.

"So, we can change and head into town or use the snack food."

Nika was still acting playfully as they walked up to the cabin. Once inside, Claire pulled a pair of diet sodas from the fridge and turned to see Nika topless as she began removing her suit.

"Oooo, good idea, we really worked up a thirst."

"Yep, you got some tan -- on your chest."

After everything that had happened in the last 24 hours, Nika was quite comfortable being naked in front of Claire. In fact the casual intimacy of it appealed to her and Nika didn't think twice about being topless in the kitchen.

Her naturally dark complexion didn't hide the fact that the time Nika spent out of her swimsuit resulted in minor sun burn on parts of her body which were almost always covered. She felt a little hot and pressed the cold drink against her bare skin for relief. "Yeah, I guess I got a little sunshine alright," she said, hoping that Claire wouldn't notice she was feeling the effects. "How about you, Claire?" Nika asked, "Did you get through our private time with mother nature OK?"

Last edited:
"It was the best time I have ever spent in the great outdoors, without exception."

Nika was being slightly coy as she felt the security of being inside the cabin. Claire stared directly at her luscious chest as she sipped the cool drink. It was clear that they would be snacking on food in the kitchen and not traveling into town, which suited her just fine.

"In fact it is just like old times. I always enjoyed staying over in your room back at school."

The kitchen in the rustic cabin was older and out-of-date, but well-suited for a cottage stay. Claire had brought uncut cheese and left it in the refrigerator. She found a knife and retrieved the cheese and a clump of green grapes. She used a cutting board and began slicing as Nika watched and nibbled.

"I brought another bottle of wine too."

"Mmmmmmm.....sounds good."

Nika was still walking around with her swimsuit down. The cabin was heating up. There was a window air-conditioner but it was in the large bedroom.

Nika scurried to find a wine opener and suitable glasses. Claire watched until she finished cutting then set the knife in the sink and completely removed her own suit. This left her with only her sneakers!

She really didn't want to go out, so Nika was grateful that Claire seemed just as happy to hang out at the cabin. When she noticed Claire checking out her tits, Nika knew she'd made the right choice. She played coy, enjoying being half naked around Claire as she casually looked through the kitchen cupboards for glasses and a bottle opener. It was Claire who surprised her -- Nika turned just in time to see her slip completely out of her suit. The fact that Claire then finished her part of the lunch preparation naked down to her sneakers gave Nika an idea of what she was really hungry for.

'OK,' Nika thought, 'I like this.' She peeled her suit the rest of the way off then filled their glasses and brought the bottle with her out to the living room. Sunlight shone into the room through a sliding glass door out to a deck and fenced back yard. The fence gave privacy and Nika stood at the door imagining sun bathing with Claire on the deck... possibly more. As Claire came into the room, Nika turned and watched her walk gracefully across the creaking wooden floor carrying a tray. She'd always admired Claire's trim physique and did so openly now, as she'd remembered doing often when they were in college. Walking across the hard floor, Claire's tits jiggled, just a little, with each step. She set the tray down by their glasses and came closer. They kissed.

They sat on the same overstuffed couch, warmed by the sunlight and toasted. Nika teased Claire about steering the canoe a lot closer and paddling slow by the swimming dock on their way back to "check out the local talent." Claire laughed and admitted that it was a consideration.

"There was one of those guys -- " she started to say,,,

...before Nika finished the sentance for her, "Yeah, I would've never traded making love with you in the forest, but I imagined deflowering that one every way you could think of. Good lookin', built strong and he couldn't quite hide what he had going on, could he?"

"No," Claire answered, "He couldn't and I think he tried."

They looked at each other over their wine glasses. Nika wondered if Claire's private thoughts were as torn as hers. Yes, they had made love and made love again and she knew there would be more. She admitted there was a chance that they could be lovers the rest of their lives, but she also knew they both still felt other attractions too. "I wonder if he is smart and good person - or just a tool?" Nika said. She didn't expect an answer.

But after a short silence, Nika didn't want to leave it at that, "I wonder if he is man enough for the two of us?" she asked. She really didn't know if Claire would be interested in what she was thinking.

Last edited:
Back