Getting naked outdoors.

Also in the big city... I used to go to this bathhouse that had an outdoor pool area with a 10 foot wall. This is right outside the the heart of the city so just on the other side of the wall were pedestrians and traffic, but no tall buildings. There were a couple of billboards. So, not like being in nature, but thrilling non-the-less knowing that others are so close. Bath houses are usually in non-descript buildings and passersby usually don't even know there's a bunch of dudes totally naked right on the other side of the wall. Even though it isn't outright public exposure, it is still liberating.

wanna have fun? this summer when it warms up and thunder and lightning keep you awake and it is raining like a mf take your wife/gf outside and start with a little dancing then let it become a "hell with the neighbors fuck" all night if you want.

Also in the big city... I used to go to this bathhouse that had an outdoor pool area with a 10 foot wall. This is right outside the the heart of the city so just on the other side of the wall were pedestrians and traffic, but no tall buildings. There were a couple of billboards. So, not like being in nature, but thrilling non-the-less knowing that others are so close. Bath houses are usually in non-descript buildings and passersby usually don't even know there's a bunch of dudes totally naked right on the other side of the wall. Even though it isn't outright public exposure, it is still liberating.
The only bath-house I've been to was in Budapest. It was an old Turkish bath built during the Ottoman Empire, I believe. There were three well maintained pools with adjoining steam rooms - one for males, one for females and one for mixed bathing. The single sex pools were for nude bathing (with an optional modesty flap provided, that didn't hide much) but, in the mixed pool, swimsuits were required.

I convinced my young wife to let me take a nude pic of her when she was sunning outdoors in her bikini.
TYLHCjU.jpg

My wife and I are semi nudists. We live in rural NJ (it exists). Out house is near other houses, but in the summer we’re nude poolside a lot. If one neighbor really tried, they could see us, but it feels secluded enough.

We own a farm/wooded lot about 1/4 mile away which offers much more privacy. We’ve been to gunnison beach (nude) a few times and are going to a nude resort in Palm Springs in a few weeks.

Anyway, here’s a pic from last year. Took a still from it from a video I made at our pool.

Eating at the Y

Back home I used to love going out naked. I had no neighbors and trees to hide me. And yes, it was very arousing but relaxing and refreshing at the same time. I hated bikini lines lol.

Then I moved to another state and no, you can't do that here. No mountains, no trees, no privacy. Why did I ever move here blah lol.

it can still be done. Sometimes in the summer I will surprise the wife by setting up a 3-sided wall of cardboard or plywood. She can then lay out in the sun naked and the neighbors can't see.

I convinced my young wife to let me take a nude pic of her when she was sunning outdoors in her bikini.
TYLHCjU.jpg
uhhhhh.....I hate to tell you this...but....well...er....uhhhh....(she isn't wearing a bikini !!!) shhhhhhh.....

When we took some photos for hubbys callender we had a couple outdoor locations we went to like a cornfield
It was very exiting to take pictures in lingerie
Of cause only my girlfriend saw me in lingerie or even nude when I changed
She is a professional so I was not the first model she took photos like this for but the risk of others see us was very exciting 😬😍

When we took some photos for hubbys callender we had a couple outdoor locations we went to like a cornfield
She is a professional so I was not the first model she took photos like this for but the risk of others see us was very exciting 😬😍
You made a sexy calendar for your husband? Details, please. Where did he hang it? Do you think the guys at the "calendar-making store" made extra copies?

My wife and I are semi nudists. We live in rural NJ (it exists). Out house is near other houses, but in the summer we’re nude poolside a lot. If one neighbor really tried, they could see us, but it feels secluded enough.

We own a farm/wooded lot about 1/4 mile away which offers much more privacy. We’ve been to gunnison beach (nude) a few times and are going to a nude resort in Palm Springs in a few weeks.

Anyway, here’s a pic from last year. Took a still from it from a video I made at our pool.

Eating at the Y
yea buddy,,, done that in the wide open. really don't care if someone sees us or not. We are not into exhibitionism, just enjoying each other. As we get older me 72,, her 63 ) nakedness has declined in her. I'm still the same. Walking thru a national forest in Nor west Pa. means very few other people around. A few nudist resort around and they are fine. It's fantastic to be young at heart.

I'm fortunate to live in a rural area. My back garden adjoins farmland. One of the fields is used for wheat cultivation, the other for rapeseed. They are not public rights of way, but, I do occasionally take a walk through them. Dividing the two fields is a narrow drainage dyke with an old rickety bridge spanning it. I usually walk through the fields and leave my clothes on the old bridge. Both crops grow to between 4 and 5 feet, so I can walk naked, away from prying eyes. Such a wonderful feeling, the stalks brushing against my skin as I wander around, and usually a slight breeze in the air. Before you ask, yes, it is extremely arousing.
Has anybody else enjoyed such occasions.
The area I grew up is full of national forest and some great places to be naked outdoors. I started skinny dipping in the creeks and streams and found some great private fields and spots to feel the sun on my bare skin or just enjoy being bare. We also have some great lakes with private areas to shed the suits and enjoy the water without anything in between.

I’ve got 100 acres of old growth forest and a few meadows in southern Ohio appilacian foothills. Have a fully furnished off the grid cabin there with solar. I’m often naked there. Not much beats being naked outdoors. Favorites are walks in the warm
Summer thunderstorms and the outdoor showers, or enjoying the intense heat (naked) of the mid-summer sunshine.

Anyone around southern Ohio who enjoys clothing optional activities and treats the place with respect is always welcome to join me when im
Down there.

I live next to a mountainous, wooded reserve and seldom ever see people up there hiking. During the hottest days of the year I like to hike and once I leave the trail, I take off my shorts and shirt. I'm not sure why it feels so nice to be stark naked outdoors. I mean, I leave my hiking shoes on but the rest of me is bare. Last summer I was sitting next to a cliff and ponderosa pine and I heard chatter as a couple were walking through the ravine. I was surprised and relieved they did not see me.

I'm sorry I missed seeing / helping at the photo shoot.

I'm fortunate to live in a rural area. My back garden adjoins farmland. One of the fields is used for wheat cultivation, the other for rapeseed. They are not public rights of way, but, I do occasionally take a walk through them. Dividing the two fields is a narrow drainage dyke with an old rickety bridge spanning it. I usually walk through the fields and leave my clothes on the old bridge. Both crops grow to between 4 and 5 feet, so I can walk naked, away from prying eyes. Such a wonderful feeling, the stalks brushing against my skin as I wander around, and usually a slight breeze in the air. Before you ask, yes, it is extremely arousing.
I love getting naked when out hiking or whenever I am enjoying the water out and about.

The number of time I’ve almost been caught. I enjoy camping and hiking, but usually camp near water, which is only a problem because of increased traffic

use to do that when i live out in the country side, now i go naked all day in my apartment

Back