Getting naked outdoors.

I have a spot in my garden where I can shrug off my bathrobe and have a coffee (or whisky) completely nude and know that I cannot be seen. I have also frequently succumbed to the delights of the "al fresco" stroking of one's manhood!...
I have also been to nude beaches on the north coast of Germany where the sights range from incredibly sexy to, frankly, horrifying LOL

Wish i could find places near me to be naked... Remember once , naked on a blanket with a lady... then the mosquitoes found us... Worst time ever ! so learned to pick my places better... lol She liked it- "here's the crack that never heals the more you itch it the better it feels..." Honey its so itch... let me scratch it baby

Wish i could find places near me to be naked... Remember once , naked on a blanket with a lady... then the mosquitoes found us... Worst time ever ! so learned to pick my places better... lol She liked it- "here's the crack that never heals the more you itch it the better it feels..." Honey its so itch... let me scratch it baby
No dress code at my kitchen table for morning coffee.

I enjoy being nude ,but the wife isnt into it AT ALL... Rope on as soon as shes's out of the shower... I Love sitting nude in the morning having my coffee. Nude sun bathing but no place for me to go. Bummer... Not the same to lay in a sun tan booth. Been to nude beaches when single. enjoyed very much. But nothing up where i live. SO im jealous of you all that have places to go...
My wife is the same. I however, enjoy being nude in the morning. Exercise, coffee then just hanging out.

I'm fortunate to live in a rural area. My back garden adjoins farmland. One of the fields is used for wheat cultivation, the other for rapeseed. They are not public rights of way, but, I do occasionally take a walk through them. Dividing the two fields is a narrow drainage dyke with an old rickety bridge spanning it. I usually walk through the fields and leave my clothes on the old bridge. Both crops grow to between 4 and 5 feet, so I can walk naked, away from prying eyes. Such a wonderful feeling, the stalks brushing against my skin as I wander around, and usually a slight breeze in the air. Before you ask, yes, it is extremely arousing.
Has anybody else enjoyed such occasions.
Love being naked outdoors. I also enjoy being naked at home as well but usually have to keep that inside. Luckily enough I am in close distance to the forest and hidden areas where I can enjoy being naked outside.

Love been naked outdoors as often as possible. I have a river within easy walking distance and as soon as I get off the main path I take my clothes off, hide them and walk to the river and swim out to a rock that is flatish. I can then stop there as long as I want. I know I have been spotted but have bee left alone......so far:)

I love being naked outside! My house lives out of town and away from a lot of traffic and put together with a privacy fence makes for ideal conditions to enjoy the good weather and even some rain in the nude when I want to. I also enjoy going on hikes in the mountains and stripping down once away from the starting areas. This also gives great opportunities to skinny dip which is an amazing feeling!

Love being naked outdoors. I also enjoy being naked at home as well but usually have to keep that inside. Luckily enough I am in close distance to the forest and hidden areas where I can enjoy being naked outside.
Wish I was your neighbor lol

I have gone camping in the same area since I was young. If you go under this bridge up there the water is around 4' deep but leads to an overgrown trail that takes you back to an amazing field with access to a pond. It is great to get naked before going into the water and then just continue on the other side feeling the sun and wind on your skin.

Nude hiking and skinny dipping are some of my favorite activities and I love when the weather is conducive to both. One of the great things about being around lost of wooded areas with little ponds and streams all over.

I'm fortunate to live on a large plot of land in a rural area too, and don't need to dress in and around the house. I used to stroll nude on quiet public places a lot, and liked to make photos then, but do not take the risk that much anymore. Though sometimes I cannot resist the drive... being nude on public places is an unresistable feeling.

Back