Getting naked outdoors.

Loved the freedom of walking around for a week in forested land at a naturist camp in South Carolina. Also loved using the pool and spa and the social hours after hours. Some amazing, freeing experiences there!

I'm fortunate to live in a rural area. My back garden adjoins farmland. One of the fields is used for wheat cultivation, the other for rapeseed. They are not public rights of way, but, I do occasionally take a walk through them. Dividing the two fields is a narrow drainage dyke with an old rickety bridge spanning it. I usually walk through the fields and leave my clothes on the old bridge. Both crops grow to between 4 and 5 feet, so I can walk naked, away from prying eyes. Such a wonderful feeling, the stalks brushing against my skin as I wander around, and usually a slight breeze in the air. Before you ask, yes, it is extremely arousing.
Has anybody else enjoyed such occasions.
Where I live on the east coast of Australia there are plenty of secluded beaches where I can wander around or go swimming nude - a few are official nudist beaches, others are "unofficial" nudist beaches where you'll find other like minded people stripping off and lots more remote ones where you can be all alone. I also have friends with rural properties where everyone is invited to strip off (as in my avatar).

Yes, I must admit I do act on those urges. In fact, to be honest, like yourself, self satisfaction has become the whole purpose of my visits to my favoured, isolated locations. Much more of a thrill, I find, than slipping back into bed, for half an hour or so, during the afternoon.
I suspect that anyone who spends time naked outdoors feels those urges and acts on them when it's safe to do so. On nudist beaches, it's not uncommon to see a male with an erection, although it's not seen as good form to draw attention to it. (Most men roll onto their stomachs or, if in the water, hide it below the surface.) Once, when I was walking past a woman who was lying on her back with her knees drawn up, parted them to flash her glistening wet pussy at me. There have been a few occasions in the dunes behind the beach or in bushland where I have stumbled across people masturbating or having sex. My wife and I have done it when we were alone. 🤫😉

My parents live in a rural area with a decent amount of land. Love sunbathing naked at their pool or being able to walk out back nude on a cool morning.

I enjoy camping on secluded land and being naked too. Sex while camping is a personal favorite. Something extra thrilling about being outside.

Don’t get to be naked outdoors often, but love it when I do.

Did anyone in the family know you were at the pool naked? Watch you, Join you?

Where I live on the east coast of Australia there are plenty of secluded beaches where I can wander around or go swimming nude - a few are official nudist beaches, others are "unofficial" nudist beaches where you'll find other like minded people stripping off and lots more remote ones where you can be all alone. I also have friends with rural properties where everyone is invited to strip off (as in my avatar).
I'm not a fan of nudist beaches and, to be fair, there aren't many in the UK, anyway. A designated nudist beach seems to make it OK, to a point, whereas, I do like the thrill of doing something I shouldn't. Getting undressed, outdoors, has always been such a turn-on for me. I don't need the added excitement of somebody seeing me, in fact, that would stop me doing it.

I'm fortunate to live in a rural area. My back garden adjoins farmland. One of the fields is used for wheat cultivation, the other for rapeseed. They are not public rights of way, but, I do occasionally take a walk through them. Dividing the two fields is a narrow drainage dyke with an old rickety bridge spanning it. I usually walk through the fields and leave my clothes on the old bridge. Both crops grow to between 4 and 5 feet, so I can walk naked, away from prying eyes. Such a wonderful feeling, the stalks brushing against my skin as I wander around, and usually a slight breeze in the air. Before you ask, yes, it is extremely arousing.
Has anybody else enjoyed such occasions.
Love being naked outside! Especially on or around the water but even just going out on the deck in the morning with nothing on feels amazing and exciting!

I live in a typical suburb surrounded by other houses but our back yard is almost completely private thanks to some tall shrubs planted by the previous owners.

On the rare occasions when I'm home alone, I love to sit out on the deck, strip off and masturbate in the sunshine. It's such a wonderful feeling to feel the warmth of the sun on my skin as I spurt cum everywhere!

I live in a typical suburb surrounded by other houses but our back yard is almost completely private thanks to some tall shrubs planted by the previous owners.

On the rare occasions when I'm home alone, I love to sit out on the deck, strip off and masturbate in the sunshine. It's such a wonderful feeling to feel the warmth of the sun on my skin as I spurt cum everywhere!
I wish we had better privacy to stroke or fuck in the back yard.

I've been reading your comments and I'm so pleased that others do enjoy being naked outdoors. I've done it in the pouring rain, too. That's equally stimulating.
My favorite masturbation memory is from late at night in Phoenix, very warm, and a soft rain falling. Stripped and laid down in an old cotton field. So warm and wet, highly sensual. I added to the wetness. LOL

When I lived in Ireland, our house was at the dead end of a dead end lane, nearest neighbour about 400 yds away, with about an acre of grass backing onto woods.

I'm not going to say I went out buck naked because ticks (I kept shoes and socks on), but I definitely enjoyed a few unclothed moments and ejaculations in nature.

During Covid lockdowns I started to sunbathe naked in our back garden. We live in a fairly new housing estate and our neighbours either side can see into parts of our garden from their houses.
My wife was cool with it, but suggested that we stay out of the way.
One day we were talking to our neighbours across our fence.
We were both wrapped in towels.
One thing led to another and eventually my wife explained what we were doing.
They were cool with it and said hiding away wasn’t necessary.
In fact later that day our neighbour went topless.
Eventually they were also going naked as were we.
There’s a bit of a twist. I have a very small penis, in fact it’s about an inch or less when soft. The husband was hung like a donkey and there was a stark difference.
This did lead to some interesting conversations.

Living in a national forest with only one full time neighbor has it's advantage. When it i warm, you will find me naked in the back yard doing yard work or in the garage working on my vehicles. I don't work under a vehicle naked, just too hard to get clean again. My wife di enjoy the free feeling of nakedness but has changed her views. ( damn ) Was a tiime when we were both naked in the yard working. My vacationing neighbors have seen me by accident. I am not a exhibisionist. I prefer no one se me but if they do, ,, so what. I do draw the line on young girls seeing me. At a nude resort, I shy away from that scene.

Back