GB Drinking Game

I was alone in the room. I had to close my eyes and take a deep breath to calm down the giggles...

I sound funny when I gargle.

And I was tired, fevery, and super silly.

STOP JUDGING ME! :mad:
You're so adorable. :rose:
Toothbrush or toilet paper?

I honestly didn't give it that much thought. I just shook the piece into the other one and made dying sounds.

Every time I can't post much, or at all, it ends up being a hilarious and amazing night on the GB. I can't believe it's taken me this long to make the connection. Sorry, everyone. Back to your fun.

You're so adorable. :rose:

I honestly didn't give it that much thought. I just shook the piece into the other one and made dying sounds.

It's good that you think such things are adorable.. I have a lot of quirks. :D

Also, that sounds like the best game of monopoly EVER.

Every time I can't post much, or at all, it ends up being a hilarious and amazing night on the GB. I can't believe it's taken me this long to make the connection. Sorry, everyone. Back to your fun.

Maybe it is time to upgrade from Compuserve to AOL?

Maybe try being somebody else? *pet pet* :rose:

No, but really, this is our way of trying to call you back. By making things really exciting!

It wasn't his fist, it was that little metal spirally door stop. He smacked the door so hard it punched right through.

A little wood putty and some shoe polish (unless it's a painted door) and no one should be the wiser.

Cheers!

Usually the excitement starts when I'm not around so I feel you.
Henceforth you shall be known as G-Shank. Not to be confused with the syphilitic G-Skank in the adjacent cell.
I absolutely love this nickname. I hope it sticks!
Maybe try being somebody else? *pet pet* :rose:

No, but really, this is our way of trying to call you back. By making things really exciting!
Drink!
lol

JFC .

Don't you think you should ask first?

Drink.

What're you blabbering about, swishy?

Well it sounded strange dude. Hey man how ya doin, I'll be crashin at your place?

How about Hi There. Thank you for allowing me to stay at your home. I'll buy the first and last rounds.

Drink!

Two shots of Jaegermeister.

I'm beginning to think skipping dinner was not such a good idea.

Well it sounded strange dude. Hey man how ya doin, I'll be crashin at your place?

How about Hi There. Thank you for allowing me to stay at your home. I'll buy the first and last rounds.

Drink!

Drink up, Miss Manners. *Cluck, cluck, cluck*

Back