Corporate life - couple of story ideas combined in one

jonathan_doe

Virgin
I have this story idea, and I might actually write it someday, but I'm self-conscious about my grammar due English not being my first language (even though writing story could be decent grammar practice), and when I start writing something in my native language, that just feels too weird for me. So, I'm going to leave it here. If someone is looking for ideas, and likes parts of this, feel free to use anything you want.

1) MC works in a corporation, mid 20, lets say he works in analytical department, tend to write a lot of reports and have extra hours. Recently they got a new boss. She can be anything from late 30 to mid 50s, and she was from different department, came to their, and she is busting their ass with work. Suddenly overtime is almost standard thing because she is always at her office and she doesn't have any regards to working hours. MC looks, pretty tall, himbo, used to be on a fat side, but now isn't, doesn't have that ego guys that think of themselves as handsome or 'players' do. He isn't moral (I find it annoying when MC is treated as this holy being that can do no wrong), but isn't piece of shit. Regular guy working long hours.

- There can be one scene where MC gets home after 5 PM, because workday is done, but tomorrow gets talking to from his boss because he didn't fixed errors in his reports. She send him this assignment at 5h30 and she doesn't care that work day is supposed to be over. Her boss (because large corp) is mad at her because of that report was being late.

- So there is some ambiguity if she is actually a bitch, or she is working with a lot of stress so her subordinates gets to be treated unfairly. Either way MC is unhappy with her, and with his collegues favorite topic is talking against her. One colleague is silent, mostly shrug his shoulder and gives them a smile, other two can be harsh with their jokes. If only someone can give her a good fuck, maybe she would be more relaxed. All of them agree, boss looks pretty good despite her being a bitch.

2) This is one setup, another chapter, it's a female pov (can be called whatever, let it be Lana for now). This is a girl, 19, college student, but now is summer so she is with her parents. What happened last night is her boyfriend broke up with her. Through at text message. Now, they waren't together that long, and she isn't in love with him or anything, but how dare he broke up with her. If anyone is breaking things that needs to be her. She is going back and forth about how asshole he is with her friends, and decides she needs to take a revange. She is kind of typical good grades college girl, little bit self important (as young people tend to be), there is a bit of an ego there, but ultimately she is kind hearted and actually a decent person. She isn't half as wild as she claims to be.

- But now, she has decided next weekend she is going on a concert with her best friend, and she is going to find a guy and fuck him. She is going to take a picture of his cock (better be big) and take it to her piece of shit boyfriend. She made a deal with her bestie, already told her parents she is sleeping at 'Kylie'. And Kylie is certain she isn't really going to do anything, but they are going to a concert, they would drink some, talk about how lousy guys are, and they'll have a sleepover. It'll be fine. There is no way Lana would go with a stranger just like that.

- They are going to a concert (can be any band). They talked to a couple of guys, but they are weirded by them, so they ended up staying by themselves, listening to music. But guess what, on a concert is also our MC. He is dragged there by his silent (decent person) collegue because they are his favorite bend, and it'll be good to remove themselves from office talk all the time.

- MC sees Lana, but guess what, they live in the same building. They don't know each other, but it's how you say hello to everyone who lives there just because you are seeing them all the time, so they kind of know each other. And silent guy tells MC, we should go to them. Silent guy thinks 'Kylie' is hot, and MC tells all right. They go, ask to buy a drink or whatnot, and they are they, standing at the open, drinking beer, listening to music.

- They all drink some, Kylie thinks they are going to sleep at her, when Lana tells her she is going home after all. It's all right, it's 2 AM already. Lets say city is small enough so they can walk or call a cab. Doesn't matter. Silent guy got Kylies phone number, and Lana is going in same direction as MC. They are going through staircase, she hugs him by the door. He tells her "well, I'll see you around," ..she answeres, "you know you can ask me to come inside."

3) Sex can be described, doesn't have to be. All of them are pretty drunk anyway. It's morning MC has woken up, and there is a girl sleeping beside him. He remembers parts, damn that was a wild night. He doesn't usually have one night stands. Doesn't really remember too much anyway. He let her sleep, decides to go in a shower.

- Now she wokes up. She opens the bathroom, asks him if she can join. There is one sexy scene. Can be another one immidiately after.

4) Another day at work. It's already 6h30 but MC is waiting for his boss to call him if his report is good. It's a pain to wait, but what can you do. Boss called him, tells few minor details needs to be modified, he shruges looking, but then when they were going she says him to cancel any plans he has for the next weekend, he is going with her on a conference trip, to not really important.

- He ask why? Really? Why me? Sees it as a punishment. She can bring him to torture him more with her 24h worklife and minute details corrections, but she doesn't get his complaints at all. It'll be paid, and you're going. Is that all right?

5) On a conference trip they have a long, long day. Too many handshakes and names to remember. It's 9 PM, and 12 hours have passed since the start. He only waits for a bed, when boss asks him if he'll like a drink. They go there, she orders a something unexpected -very simple choice. "That was pain in the ass?" -Yeah, he answered. "Do you feel like that when working for me?" asks with a smile. -You're five times worse. "Oh, am I? No shit I am," she feels more relaxed. Them having this mutual enemy of boring people at conference kind of brought them together. It's actually kind of fun. Never thought this could be said.

- They are going to hotel by walk, when she sees club entry. Tells could we stop by, I haven't been in ages. They ended up going, ordering another drink. She tells him, you better make sure I'm safe here. But five minutes later she takes some guy on a dance floor. He is grumpy watching, waiting to go to bed, drinking more, but some girl asks him to dance and he goes.

- Time has passed, not sure how long, but at some point, and some drinks after he started to dance with boss. And she kissed him, he kissed her back. Then she called a taxi, they continued kissing at the back seat, and she takes him to her room. They had sex. Again, doesn't have to be described, it feels more of a fever dream.

- Morning he wakes up, sees her sleeping there, freaks out, and leaves to his room. Now his brain is going places, what they have done. Is she married, he thinks she is, or maybe she is divorced (she can be either). Then he is asleep, woke up at 11 AM. Goes to hotel lunch, and there is boss, signaling him to sit by her.

- Now she isn't going to mention anything really, she'll drop a casual comment, how last night should be kept as a secret, or something like that, and he'll nod with his head. And she'll be nice to him for the rest of a trip, they have another conference day starting few hours later. He started to think. Maybe she isn't all that bad.

6) Lana POV - there could be another sex scene before her going back to college. She knocks to his door, lets say they haven't took each other numbers, she asks him if he has already forgotten about her. And there is one scene.

On work, his boss is back to being a bitch. Pretty much the same as before. Still working overtime, still waiting for micro mistakes to be pointed out.

One thing that happened, going back to his place he notices 'cleaning service' on a board at the entrence. Thinking how he isn't cleaning his place at all, he calls the number, it turns out lady lives in his place. She can come once a week when he is home. -As for the cleaning lady I haven't thought about anything. She could be anyone. My first idea, she is actually Lana's mother. They aren't going to have anything, but as she starts spending time cleaning his place, she starts liking the guy, and there could be her POV where she is having sex with her husband, closes her eyes thinks about the guy. At first she might feel guilty to do that, but as the time goes, this starts to be regular occurance.

As for boss idea is, nothing is adressed, this are as they were. But 3 months later there is another conference trip, and guess what - she tells him he is going. He doesn't think anything of it because boss doesn't adress anything since that day. And they come to conference little late, his boss tells him to go there, she'll come to hotel to take stuff, he is surprised with that but says sure. Again long day, this time there is no drink, they are at hotel, took their keys - but there was a mistake. They are assigned to a same room. There is a question, was it mistake or something else.

But they don't do anything, she tells him they'll take care of it tomorrow, they have a regular sleep in a same bed. Second day, again long hours, they go to have a drink, only one this time, but then one a way back to hotel, she asks he "What if we don't change the room?" He knows what that means, agrees.

Now there can be well described scene between two of them. I think there could be a decent build up with the first one being hazy drunken experiance.

One other option, if -I don't know, but let's say if boss and him have an affair and he brings her to his place one knight. She spends a night, but he forgets cleaning lady is coming in the morning. He is in the shower, when cleaning lady rings a bell, oh there is someone else. Cleaning lady apologizes, but because boss was wearing his shirt, she knows what happened. But because they both are at roughly similar age, cleaning lady starts fantasizing about guy more.

With that, in some future cleaning lady POV chapters there could be a sex scene with a guy. Doesn't have to be, I think having tention is often sexier then describing the actuall thing.

7) As for boss POV, I don't know. Think could go to many places, can be cheating story if she has a husband, can be lonely heart that may or may not end up with MC. In my opinon it's better if it doesn't. Similar is with Lana POV, there is college stuff, maybe another guy, maybe something with that ex even, or weird love triangle with MC and that cleaning lady for those who like that kind of stuff.

Last one, silent colleague could be ineresting POV. Maybe would be too far in terms of width, but he could have some alter personality in his non-office life. I don't know what, just crossed my mind.

That's it. Hope someone actually read this. If you happen to like, I'm glad you do. If you want to use anything from this, feel free to do so.

With the boss POV how about a 'shit rolls down hill' type of scenario. She's under massive pressure from her own boss, perhaps he's even fucking her, and MC's mistake resulted in a bout of angry sex. Maybe she wants the type of sex from you that she has to provide her own boss. Or maybe her boss decides to involve MC in some other way.

Please abide by the rules of the forum:

• Please do not post story submissions to the forums. You may post short snippets (less than 3 paragraphs or so) for discussion, but please post your full stories to the story side only.

Back